Forum › Usagi no Furafura discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

zokoi posted:

I'm sorry but wtf happened on page 15 and page 16?????

From what I understand, the upper part of that "snack bar" bunny was a man?? That just made the "eating snack" interaction fucking creepy now.

maho was inside of the big rabbit suits, that's why she disappeared, was sweating and reappeared behind her

Yeah. Mind you, it's still a bit weird that she fed her her banana. Is this futanari now?

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

i didn't get credited for my joke you will be hearing from my lawyers

joined Jun 6, 2021

The 48 sexual positions began as a joke, alluding to a previous enumeration of 48 winning sumo moves.

joined May 30, 2020

The worldbuilding is finally happening. The titles of those books are... interesting to say the least?

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

As I see it the story, as in each chapter, is divided in two things: first is their daily lives where the bunnies represent regular people, in turn meaning how the girls only have eyes for each other.

The second part are usually dreams, where things are even more surreal.

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

Anybody notice how there were some normal people other than the two girls in a few panels?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Anybody notice how there were some normal people other than the two girls in a few panels?

There have actually been a couple in the other chapters.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

As I see it the story, as in each chapter, is divided in two things: first is their daily lives where the bunnies represent regular people, in turn meaning how the girls only have eyes for each other.

The second part are usually dreams, where things are even more surreal.

The second part often seems to open with the blond MC looking for Maho-chan. Now that I realize the break exists, it makes the whole thing slightly easier to follow, albeit still very odd.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

"Suspicious Apple"

joined Sep 7, 2021

Cute af but mind numbingly bizarre.

joined Aug 29, 2019

My what a day, Hino-san, Be Careful Onee-san, Blue Skin Big Tits and now Usagi no Furafura. Updates to four series I follow within 24 hours, is it christmas already?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The "scenery", seems legit. Totally nothing gay to see here, move along.

joined Aug 29, 2019

The "scenery", seems legit. Totally nothing gay to see here, move along.

Yeah, her face when she said that got me good. Almost considered making that panel into an avatar, but the format's not too great for it.

joined Nov 22, 2019

I audibly gasped when I saw the food stand lady. There's people in the background now, what does it mean! The girls are cute but this rabbit sub plot is driving me crazy!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Ah, Enoshima. So many memories. I don't remember there were quite that many bunny rabbits there though.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

I have a good feeling this could be an anime

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

There's people!!!! More people!!!!
SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT'S NOT GONNA BE CUTE!!!!!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Hey, nothing weird happened this chapter. How weird.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

lift tap lift tap, the universal egg breaking experience haha

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Wow, that was rather normal.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I really have no excuse for liking this series so much. Kinda missed the usual second half with even more bizarre events but it was just as mind numbingly cute. Thanks for all your work Cue and team <3

joined Aug 29, 2019

Really suspicious.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Really suspicious.

Maho got to watch Usagi eat again. Filling another slot on her Fetish Card.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

maho just really likes to feed usagi

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Was wondering how long volume 1 would be. Will be waiting for vol. 2 <3

Was fun to see then interact more directly with the bunnies too this chapter. I’ll miss the trippy updates when this is finished, thanks as always for your work Cue and crew <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.