Forum › Semelparous discussion

joined Oct 23, 2021

Huhh? Im so confused?
Was hoping Yorino ends up with Rina

Bleach_chan
joined Jul 14, 2021

This is a pretty good comedy.

I think she pulled a Tsumugi move, anyone who has read Knights of Sidonia knows what I mean by that.

joined Jun 8, 2020

we need "yuri babies" tag

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Da fuck you mean she is alive ? She died on her way to the operation room in the facility, it's not like she died on the battlefield. She supposly get buried or something and no way two highers up wouldn't know about her being alive.Just tell meit's something else. A clone or something else. Her being dead was the reason Yorino snap and stop giving two shits about the mures.It wouldn't make sense to say she is somehow still alive.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

THEY HAVE SCIENCE BABY! I JUST HOPE YOUKO IS ALIVE AND WON'T BECOME A MURE. BRO, YORINO SUFFERED ENOUGH, GIVE HER A HAPPY EPISODE

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Da fuck you mean she is alive ? She died on her way to the operation room in the facility, it's not like she died on the battlefield. She supposly get buried or something and no way two highers up wouldn't know about her being alive.Just tell meit's something else. A clone or something else. Her being dead was the reason Yorino snap and stop giving two shits about the mures.It wouldn't make sense to say she is somehow still alive.

Well, we've already established that there are at least two copies of every normal person, one on each side of the Bastion. Maybe there is actually a multiverse, and this is a third universe's Youko?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

so much happened in the last two chapters, i'm having whiplash

Youko dies. Just kidding, she's still breathing. Just kidding again, NOW she's dead. Suddenly: timeskip! Oh hey look, they had a kid! Y'know what, PSYCH again, Youko is back, bc fuck you that's why.

What even is this pacing?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm calling that a bait now. I refuse to believe that's youko.

joined Jul 25, 2021

For a moment i thought she and her mother were a couple.
i'm not complaining.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Well, we've already established that there are at least two copies of every normal person, one on each side of the Bastion. Maybe there is actually a multiverse, and this is a third universe's Youko?

Actually, there's a simpler solution. The double on the other side only dies when their alter is inside the Wall. Youko died outside the Wall, so her alter wouldn't have died. This might be a play by the other side to get our team into disarray, or the slight possibility of a defector. The chance this is our Youko is very, very small.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

We haven't learned why the other side wants to invade, right? I'm not missing something?

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Um...WHAT!?! How is this physically possible!? OK, I am confused here.

Mustang
joined Jan 24, 2016

Youko dies. Just kidding, she's still breathing. Just kidding again, NOW she's dead. Suddenly: timeskip! Oh hey look, they had a kid! Y'know what, PSYCH again, Youko is back, bc fuck you that's why.

A train going at a few hundred miles an hour, rushing towards a brick wall with no chance of stopping type of pacing.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

A train going at a few hundred miles an hour, rushing towards a brick wall with no chance of stopping type of pacing.

While multi track driftig?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Soo it's alternate world Youko right?

Mustang
joined Jan 24, 2016

While multi track driftig?

quite possibly yes, and with the chances of another train coming from the opposite direction.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Soo it's alternate world Youko right?

That's my best guess, yes.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Nooo but... Yorino x Rina ;_; dreams crushed.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Nooo but... Yorino x Rina ;_; dreams crushed.

I know right, and just after they said it was her that made the baby possible.

So does anyone have a general idea when chapter 17 will be translated & uploaded here?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I have no clue; I have already fiished chpater 18. We have Youko turning alive in a science lab by the director. She has to re-train. When she woke up, she did not even remember who she was,but thte memory was back after awhile. The director told Youko to not say anything about the lab, because her research lab is based on the trust between her and the mures.
Chapter 18 Yorino went to the other side. To her surpirse there is absolutely nothing.

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 4:58PM by OrangePekoe

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Spoiler tag that… c’mon now, didn’t this just happen in the My Girlfriend’s Not Here Today thread lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How many times does we have to tell you ?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

thomasina posted:

I have no clue; I have already fiished chpater 18. We have Youko turning alive in a science lab by the director. She has to re-train. When she woke up, she did not even remember who she was,but thte memory was back after awhile. The director told Youko to not say anything about the lab, because her research lab is based on the trust between her and the mures.
Chapter 18 Yorino went to the other side. To her surpirse there is absolutely nothing.

Spoiler tags. Last warning. Thanks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.