Forum › I Don’t Know the Melting Point of Sugar Glass discussion

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

It ends always when it get interesting! >.< But it was so sweet!

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Simple yet magnificent. Thank you, Rainbow Secret.

ErraticEclipse
4qnrratl
joined Oct 9, 2016

Good ol' fashion fluffy goodness.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Whoops! They completely forgot to story!

You read cute yuri one-shots for the story?

joined Oct 3, 2016

This is so sweet!

joined Jan 4, 2014

Ruequi posted:

This is totally Nanoha and Fate. Lel. Made my day. Haa.

Now I can't see it any other way!

Indeed... Cannot be unseen. Darn it.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Sweet~ Though, I would have like Yuka to have said a more straight forward affirmation of her love for Satoko.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ruequi posted:

Makes sense that Nanoha would know a thing or two about cakes, with her family background. >__>

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

So warm! so cute! Definitely on NanoFate levels!
The reason for all of my favorite pairing (NanoFate, MakiNico, KyoukoAyano) is because of this- one being afraid and insecure and the other reassuring them and them growing stronger together. I think that's what love means to me.

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

This is what an actual love story looks and feels like. It's ao refreshing to read something other than complete and utter trash. I really loved this and can't wait for more from this author.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Fluffy, cute, not too much drama. The balance is great. Simply perfect.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I see this as touching on similar issues as Morinaga Milk's If I Kiss Her Ring Finger, where the lead feels love and her girlfriend says she does too, but her self-confidence gets in the way. It's easy to see yourself loving someone else, but really hard to accept someone feeling the same intensity towards you. But when you get it, you Get It.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ruequi posted:

Makes sense that Nanoha would know a thing or two about cakes, with her family background. >__>

Oh god it's burned into my brain now aaajhhh

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg! I came to just post on the forum but after seeing this I had to re-read!
And its true! Its totally NanoFate <3
Enough to where I think im gonna binge read later on today.... I <3 NanoFate so much ^_^

but all that aside the author did a good job conveying the story and emotions behind it :)

joined Oct 10, 2016

not my kind of yuri
but melting point for sugar glass is 108-150 celsius

http://www.instructables.com/id/Sugar-Glass/step4/Making-Candy/

the more you know

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KcaT posted:

So I read more in between the lines...remember her big problem was that her best friend that she started to like knew her so well that she knew she liked her that way, so she notices when she acts strange, and then trys to re-assure her with the love umbrella...that doesn't work so she clumsily confessed by way of metaphor, and ahem an invitation to taste her since they're alone ^_^ (so lewd <3 )
And the clumsy scarf, and hand holding followed by a happy go lucky kiss at the end is a reflection of their intimacy after becoming true lovers(i mean they have been dating a month already)
But maybe im reading too much into it o.O heh ;)

This is basically exactly how I interpreted it as well. Though it's a bit too subtle/worded a bit ambiguously so it's easy to misinterpret it.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Damn this one was beautiful.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

quite touching, so sweet, and fluffy love ^o^

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I love this for not going the "I know my friend loves me and it's mutual, but I will spend a long time torturing her by making her think I am either straight or love someone else for the evulz" route. The prompt "you love me and I love you" was such a refreshing and heart-warming thing to see, I had a large, happy smile after that page.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

the melting point of table sugar is 186 C, that's quite toasty
but so is their love <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.