Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Aghhhh I need insulin, this stuff is giving me high doses of diabetes

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Yes she would. Now tell her

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I swear to god if manga's taught me anything, if I ever confess to someone I'll be clear I mean that I have romantic feelings

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch12#23
Is the last bubble translated correctly? In context, it seems like Riri she should be saying "her" instead of "me".

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch12#23
Is the last bubble translated correctly? In context, it seems like Riri she should be saying "her" instead of "me".

I guess that's what you get for having two characters look this similar, especially when only part of her face is shown. I actually had to read this whole exchange thrice to understand what you mean since I didn't even realize at first this was already Riri being shown and not Nagisa.

edit: And it's definitely Riri, looking at it again, since Nagisa doesn't have her ribbon.

last edited at Oct 23, 2021 10:29AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

I'm getting a feeling that Mashiro knew and was infatuated with Nagisa back in middle school.
I might be drawing a very long bow but
could it be possible Mashiro acted sick in the first chapter to get Nagisa to go to the same high school as Mashiro?

joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm getting a feeling that Mashiro knew and was infatuated with Nagisa back in middle school.
could it be possible Mashiro acted sick in the first chapter to get Nagisa to go to the same high school as Mashiro?

Middle school and her acting sick is a bit of a stretch, she’s been pretty clear she doesn’t like people knowing she’s weak and her dad confirmed she’s had health issues for forever.

That being said I’m still not 100% convinced she didn’t recognize Nagisa as the girl who helped her that day even through the make over. She was really quick to focus in on her since arriving and seemed infatuated almost immediately, and were kinda missing some details about the first incident.

Nagisa said she blacked out after realizing she wasn’t gonna make it to her exam and woke back up at home, that’s a pretty big gap of information we don’t know. Mashiro might have regained consciousness enough to get a good look at her face or even her name from an ID or something.

Or I’m overthinking it, and her immediately gravitating towards nagisa and the quick explanation of the inciting incident might just be what they seem to be because of the quick and simplistic approach to the writing.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if we eventually get a flashback to Mashiros side of the inciting incident at some point

joined Jan 29, 2018

Here comes the dance we all know and love. Really liking this series.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

So GOOD! Like it's the same formula but MAN am I excited for them to realize their mutual and definitely romantic feelings LETS GOOOOOO

joined Sep 11, 2019

I'm ready for the gei

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

im putting this in my favorites, so wholesome ^_^

joined Oct 2, 2021

Middle school and her acting sick is a bit of a stretch, she’s been pretty clear she doesn’t like people knowing she’s weak and her dad confirmed she’s had health issues for forever.

That being said I’m still not 100% convinced she didn’t recognize Nagisa as the girl who helped her that day even through the make over. She was really quick to focus in on her since arriving and seemed infatuated almost immediately, and were kinda missing some details about the first incident.

Nagisa said she blacked out after realizing she wasn’t gonna make it to her exam and woke back up at home, that’s a pretty big gap of information we don’t know. Mashiro might have regained consciousness enough to get a good look at her face or even her name from an ID or something.

Or I’m overthinking it, and her immediately gravitating towards nagisa and the quick explanation of the inciting incident might just be what they seem to be because of the quick and simplistic approach to the writing.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if we eventually get a flashback to Mashiros side of the inciting incident at some point

Good post.

Thinking about it, i don't think Mashiro would deliberately act sick.
Yeah i hope we do get a flashback to the inciting incident and provide a bit of clarity to what may have happened.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man the art is so pleasing to look at. The relationship is super wholesome too.

I hope the dancing around each other's feelings don't drag on for too long.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"Lots of hugging" "Two Pages"

What is this. Hugging for ants? Shameless flrting kinda made up for it though. Saying each others names is practically foreplay in yuri manga.

joined Dec 13, 2018

... actually I kinda don't like this "ah but what she feels for me probably isn't that kind of like" plotline. I've read that too many times already and I don't see how this can make it interesting.

joined Feb 1, 2021

"Lots of hugging" "Two Pages"

What is this. Hugging for ants? Shameless flrting kinda made up for it though. Saying each others names is practically foreplay in yuri manga.

Eh, we're keeping up a fairly consistent rate of nearly one hug per chapter. Plus the very first page of the manga is a hug. So I think it counts still.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

bruh i thought she was going to reveal in the car she had some terminal illness. Well at least it was something safer like "oh nooo, I like you but it's romantic" and not "i can't respond to her feelings because I'm going to die in like half a year"
thankfully it's just a lack of communication

joined Dec 3, 2017

why are they so cute

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

All of the casual hugging and hand-holding is so dang refreshing. I'm gonna have to dig through the 'lots of hugging' tag to tide me over until the next chapter comes out.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

What is the name of the magazine that this manga is serialized in? It is quite obvious that this is an on going manga, but being on-going means that it is serialized in a magazine somewhere. Information such as the name of the publisher, etc etc.
This is interesting because the series is definitely a Yuri, and is published once a month, based on some of the side notes on pages which the translation team either forgot or do not care. These side notes actually can contain some important information...
Anyway, Yurihime is the only magazine that fits the bill: Yuri only series, a couple of one-shots, and maybe a LN. Neither Galette nor le Paradis are published monthly. For example, the former one only publishes 3 times per year, and is a Doujin kind of anthology.

As for this particular manga, I have nothing to say because I have nothing good to say. I'll just leave it like that.

last edited at Oct 24, 2021 7:43AM

joined Jun 21, 2021

What is the name of the magazine that this manga is serialized in? It is quite obvious that this is an on going manga, but being on-going means that it is serialized in a magazine somewhere. Information such as the name of the publisher, etc etc.
This is interesting because the series is definitely a Yuri, and is published once a month, based on some of the side notes on pages which the translation team either forgot or do not care. These side notes actually can contain some important information...
Anyway, Yurihime is the only magazine that fits the bill: Yuri only series, a couple of one-shots, and maybe a LN. Neither Galette nor le Paradis are published monthly. For example, the former one only publishes 3 times per year, and is a Doujin kind of anthology.

As for this particular manga, I have nothing to say because I have nothing good to say. I'll just leave it like that.

Idk how you can’t have anything good to say about this series but I at least appreciate you reframing from going on a tangent or something things you don’t like lol….but it’s published in Manga Time Kirara Forward

last edited at Oct 24, 2021 8:40AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

I was afraid Mashiro was going to get hit by a car. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch12#25

joined Jan 14, 2020

What's with the title of this manga?

joined Jun 21, 2021

What's with the title of this manga?

Well off the top of my head Anemone is a type or classification of flowers or something like that, and flowers are pretty consistently drawn around characters for big moments, so that’s easy to see.

The in heat part is well um, basically describing sexual excitement….it’s a little more complex than that, but it’s used as a descriptor in hentai a lot from what I’ve seen over the years if you get what I mean, so seeing it used to describe this was a little out of left field for me.

Sticking the title in google translate gets me “anemone gets hot” which seems more appropriate for what we’ve seen so far that “is in heat” lol, so I’m not sure if the English title is more on the translator or if the original intent from the creator is supposed to be more implicative than the more simple “gets hot” of the machine translation

To reply you must either login or sign up.