Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

a new chapter :O it feels like it's been forever

joined Jan 22, 2015

Knight Heron once again going above and beyond.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Kept you waiting huh?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

It's surreal seeing a Whole Foods in a manga.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's surreal seeing a Whole Foods in a manga.

I was oddly mesmerized by it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Haha I know those places.

I wonder when the trip is; Tokyo and Osaka get much more unpleasantly hot than Hawaii, but if it's like June then probably still cool-ish in Japan.

Man, flying from Japan to Hawaii for just two days, ouch.

There's actually a Shinto shrine in Honolulu! But not too close to Waikiki and Ala Moana, it's on the far edge of Chinatown. (Yes, Chinatown.)

Sakurako asking permission to share Kasumi's bed rather than it happening naturally, "skipped a step" regarding honeymoon, compared to the other couple buying rings...

00054_cropped
joined Feb 6, 2018

Omg, I'm so glad someone picked this back up. I've missed this manga and Sakurako and Kasumi so much. Thank you guys over at Knight Heron.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I really like the bit on pages 56 and 57 (or 8 and 9 if you're just counting this chapter).

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I am yet to read the new chapter, but still gotta comment:

happy singing voice: It's been so long!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Kinda meh vacation trip, gotta say ^^; "Let's fly for hours to go to some malls!" Ok. Guess if that's your thing ...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah, the moment I saw the two beds, I immediately thought there would be no way they'd actually sleep separately. ^_^

Umidon

joined Oct 22, 2018

Really lovely chapter.

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

I somehow managed to read the raws online, but it's good to see a new chapter on here. I guess some people enjoy validating their dissatisfaction so much they'd rather die than find anything good in this whole manga. Admit it, you want to be unhappy, you want to be angry about not getting what you want. It's much more comfortable than facing the fact that YOU refused to accept the good things for no reason. But don't you worry, there's far more to translate than you realize and I'm talking about actual story progression too. You'll probably still refuse to be happy and find some reason to keep yelling and barking. Stopping at this point would trigger some unwanted self-reflection after all

joined Sep 11, 2019

Holiday Speedrun any% lol

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Have they kissed? I mean, at any moment in all the manga

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 9:38AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

A few times

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Sakurako drunkenly kisses Kasumi in chapter 27 and Kasumi kisses Sakurako in Chapter 53.

There might be more but those are the two I remember off the top of my head.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Read through this forum--there are several exhaustive lists of all the kisses and more-than-just-gal-pals moments to counter the yuri purists.

Who ignore them all or hand-wave them away.

joined Oct 22, 2018

If I had the drive I used to have 2 or 3 years ago, I might've gone to re-read the entire series + entire thread all over again.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If I had the drive I used to have 2 or 3 years ago, I might've gone to re-read the entire series + entire thread all over again.

This has been another chapter in A Portrait of the Yuri Reader in His Declining Years.

joined Feb 1, 2021

I can see wanting to re-read this manga. But the thread? Goodness, you must be a glutton for punishment.

joined Oct 22, 2018

This has been another chapter in A Portrait of the Yuri Reader in His Declining Years.

Well I must be declining very early, given that I'm still over a month away from turning 20.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well I must be declining very early, given that I'm still over a month away from turning 20.

As I said . . .

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh it'll only get worse after college. Ain't growing oldup grand? :S

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sakurako drunkenly kisses Kasumi in chapter 27 and Kasumi kisses Sakurako in Chapter 53.

There might be more but those are the two I remember off the top of my head.

And one is coming up in the next chapters

To reply you must either login or sign up.