Forum › Posts by sscheddar

sscheddar
00054_cropped
joined Feb 6, 2018

Omg, I'm so glad someone picked this back up. I've missed this manga and Sakurako and Kasumi so much. Thank you guys over at Knight Heron.

00054_cropped
joined Feb 6, 2018

Though, I'm most anticipating a resolution to the Tarumi situation. We got no indication that they had met again even after so much time had passed.

Yeah, I'm hoping for that as well. I was so looking forward to seeing Shimamura and Tarumi hang out again, and how Shimamura would handle it with Adachi, after Shimamura said sure to hanging out the previous volume.

00054_cropped
joined Feb 6, 2018

I wish I knew about the LN sooner. I binged read it all recently after watching some of the anime, and caught up just in time for this chapter. I even went back and started reading from Volume 1. It was only for a few days, but I'm really gonna miss reading AdaShima. I wasn't expecting to like it this much or to feel this much of a void. I can't wait for the next volume to come out hopefully sometime next year! But who knows since Hitoma also seems to be working on other things. I want more AdaShima goodness.

Cute, short chapter. God, I love Shimamura's mom. I was hoping for more, especially with Adachi's mom, but I'm fine with what happened. It was bittersweet considering the future. I also agree it was a weird cut off point. I was expecting at least few more pages to go, only to suddenly see the last page and go "oh... that's a lot of white space." Though, to be fair, we do get a good idea of how their Christmas night went. I giggled a bit when Adachi reacted to her mom and Shimamura's short convo. I hope we'll get to see Shimamura tell Adachi about the sauna fight next volume.

I wonder what happened to Adachi's dad, since I'm pretty sure Adachi mentioned both her parents being gone from home when she tried making homemade chocolate for Valentine's Day. He must have been around February at least. I'm guessing it must have been a really recent divorce. Maybe Adachi will talk about it one day. But knowing her, probably not since she hardly ever brings up her family.

sscheddar
Octave discussion 10 Feb 11:30
00054_cropped
joined Feb 6, 2018

Found out about this manga thru a youtube video that recommended it, and I just finished it. Glad I checked it out because it's new favorite for sure, and probably my favorite yuri manga now. I wish it was more well-known because it deserves more attention, or maybe it did have attention when it was came out and it's just simply the fate for things to become less popular or forgotten over the years (unless it becomes a timeless classic or too popular to die).

Lots of Yukino hate, but people have already said the reasons why I like her. The only thing other thing I could ask from this manga is another chapter or volume to see what happens next, but honestly it's fine like this and it's just me being selfish. It's kind of like how a lot us don't know what the future has in store for us, even when we're trying to better ourselves and we may improve or may continue to be stuck where we are at. It's really exciting and scary at the same time, but the ending ended on a somewhat positive so I'm sure . I love the ending so much and I hope everything will turn out okay for them. Can't wait to reread sometime in the future.

Kind of sucks that the mangaka just seems to have faded away into nothingness. I've tried looking for more of their stuff, but this is their only work to be translated (even if there are only 2 other manga they have done). The homepage they used is gone too. It seems like the last manga they worked on ended, or at least stopped publishing volumes, in 2014 and I can't find out anything about them after that time. I hope they're doing alright ;__;