Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

joined Dec 18, 2020

Honestly this is a real crappy sex robot, can't even wake itself up. I'd personally want a refund. Can I at least jailbreak it so I don't have to register?

last edited at Oct 7, 2021 4:56AM

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Just get in the robot Shinji.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Half its features are locked because she wont register herself as its owner. presumably you would. Im sure it can wake itself when fully activated.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Im sure it can wake itself when fully activated.

At the very least, she confirmed that she could be awakened by voice commands after registration.

And the registration, especially in light of these revelations, really seems less like sharing information with the makers and more just something necessary to ensure no one else can give orders to your robot - it's not product registration with the maker, it user registration on the product itself. (Which does, of course, not preclude the former, but this one does not seem to be made by Google.)

last edited at Oct 7, 2021 5:55AM

CutegirlscryingIloveit
Img_-4klz88
joined Sep 30, 2021

Translator tried to scan that qr code.... I hate this but I did the same thing

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

revkar posted:

I too want a robot to french kiss every morning

Alexa: I'm right here?????? :/

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

For god's sake Tsuda- chan, just finger her, I mean register her.

last edited at Oct 7, 2021 7:31AM

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

wait if she didn't want nadeshiko to bother her, why did she decide to charge her up?

joined Jul 26, 2016

wait if she didn't want nadeshiko to bother her, why did she decide to charge her up?

*tsuuuunn~*

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

She does want Nadeshiko to bother her. She's just culturally obligated to pretend otherwise so the Japanese readers of the manga won't think of her as a slut.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This is like best comment ever. (・ω・)b

joined Dec 13, 2020

You know what's funny? I've never found in a manga a lolicon mc who has guilt-nightmares about being caught by the police and jailed for her acts of pedophilia. I've never found a cheater mc who has guilt-nightmares about hurting people who're important to her with her cheating. But here you have an adult single woman who got herself a sophisticated sex toy, a human-looking robot that can be used for sexual purposes, and she has these awful nightmares about society punishing her for her unforgivable crime.

Sometimes I think that the Japanese have their priorities all scrambled up. :/

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

For god's sake Tsuda- chan, just finger her, I mean register her.

But when she does xD

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Every morning a deep Kiss is ok, but to put the Finger inside her only one time is not ok :D

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

ASJNDFS i cant breathe

100TheCoolest17
joined Oct 7, 2021

love it

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

I love this so much

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Thanks for the TL! <3 This material is super funny :)

joined Aug 15, 2021

i will save my money to buy this robot in the future.

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

This is actually such a delight to read :)

Nyoron
joined Apr 30, 2020

With a morning routine like that, I would get up on time everyday.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But the question is, why does she boot Nadeshiko up in the morning, when the latter just sits there doing nothing all day? Why not boot her up in the evening, after she comes back from work? It will save even more battery life, and there is less risk that Nadeshiko randomly wanders out of the apartment and gets discovered by the neighbors.

Isn't that how any conservative society operates, though? Known evils are bad, but everyone pretends they don't exist out of "respect for tradition", but everything new and modern -- like the use of AI technologies to address the omnipresent alienation endemic in the highly-urbanized world -- is a capital-E Evil and deserves the harshest condemnation.

last edited at Oct 9, 2021 8:22AM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

But the question is, why does she boot Nadeshiko up in the morning, when the latter just sits there doing nothing all day?

Because it's cute and sweet to wake her up with a kiss every morning, and the mangaka needed some kind of excuse.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

enjoying this

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

But the question is, why does she boot Nadeshiko up in the morning, when the latter just sits there doing nothing all day? Why not boot her up in the evening, after she comes back from work? It will save even more battery life, and there is less risk that Nadeshiko randomly wanders out of the apartment and gets discovered by the neighbors.

Isn't that how any conservative society operates, though? Known evils are bad, but everyone pretends they don't exist out of "respect for tradition", but everything new and modern -- like the use of AI technologies to address the omnipresent alienation endemic in the highly-urbanized world -- is a capital-E Evil and deserves the harshest condemnation.

The more highly advanced the robot is, the greater the concern that it's sentient. So the more similar a sex robot (i.e. a robot whose purpose is to provide sex, and is not allowed to refuse) is to a human, the more similar it is to a sex slave as well, in practical terms. Nadeshiko is very easy to mistake for a bio-human, even if it's unclear if she's actually sentient.

This could be a reason for a legal ban of realistic sex robots, and a the reason why Tsuda may feel bad about leaving Nadeshiko in "sleep mode" longer than necessary. Powering off Nadeshiko any time she doesn't "need" her (e.g. for sex, or companionship) might feel like denying any semblance of individuality or agency from her, perceived or real.

last edited at Oct 11, 2021 2:43PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.