Forum › Maou to Yuri discussion

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

At least the Demon King can be used as a meat shield... So not 100% useless...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kinda ship the princess and brave together... yeah pretty cliche but I think their personalities would also work together

Did anyone else notice that the monster looks like an angry vagina?

Raises hand

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I vote maid ending

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Suddenly it's a Teeth doujinshi. What an age we live in

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Went with the obvious choice for the teams, I see

Wonder how lewd things are going to get, what with the clothes-destroying tentacle monster

joined Mar 8, 2016

Wait... the Witch's bust size is only 3 cm. more than the Brave? How... I mean... what... Alright, you win Maou to Yuri. I will stop attempting to find logical consistency here and just mindlessly ogle for the duration of the ride.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That was unexpected and actually pretty funny.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

That looks like a decent team comp for a fight

Wait... the Witch's bust size is only 3 cm. more than the Brave? How... I mean... what...

I expected her to break 90 at least

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

So she's a pink panty girl....

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

why that monster looking like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

joined Aug 27, 2021

I ship the demon king with the maid.... FIGHT ME

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Kinda ship the princess and brave together... yeah pretty cliche but I think their personalities would also work together

That is kinda random. They've had no significant interactions that would lead to shipping so far.

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 1:25PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Although it's pretty obviously set up with the maid as the only viable/inevitable choice (especially once her mysterious background is revealed to be that she has noble blood, since these stories in manga are always obsessed with lineage), in reality the obvious choice is the Princess Knight. She's the only one that actually helps the kingdom, politically, especially since the human royal family is on board with it. (Depending on how much power she actually has the witch could be a viable dark-horse candidate.)

I disagree. If the Demon King marries a Maid with no background humans will see it as her accepting and loving a human even though she has no status. It would be seen as true love rather than a marriage for political interest. In reality the Princess would be the worst pick because humans would see it as nothing more than a shallow attempt to bring demons and humans together. Even more everyday humans don't relate to royals so they won't care much if the Princess gets married.

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 1:32PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That is kinda random. They've had no significant interactions that would lead to shipping so far.

You don't know the powers of a crackpair shipper

All I needed was that saving scene in ch 4 for the gears to start turning. Plus like I said, I think their personalities would be cute together (both airheaded but for different reasons). One is naive and the other is just really chill and goes with the flow.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

ah this art is pretty nice

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

You don't know the powers of a crackpair shipper

All I needed was that saving scene in ch 4 for the gears to start turning. Plus like I said, I think their personalities would be cute together (both airheaded but for different reasons). One is naive and the other is just really chill and goes with the flow.

No better outcome for a harem that pairing the spares. And no better source for food for Brave that marrying into royalty.

Kinda ship the princess and brave together... yeah pretty cliche

That's the best part. It just works.

last edited at Oct 2, 2021 2:47PM

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

I ship the demon king with the maid.... FIGHT ME

Why would I fight my allies?

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Points for yuri harem, but characters are quite dull so far. Hopefully, the author can make all the girls shine more.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Honestly, I think the demon king is the weakest link in this cast by far. She's so useless, she hampers the development of other characters by not being able to communicate effectively with her potential wives.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Give me ALL the tropes!

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

WOOW, do the priestess win the recent election?

joined Jul 21, 2020

Multiclass ninja/witch.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

WOOW, do the priestess win the recent election?

Pretty sure the most recent/current vote is what village attraction should they visit first.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Multiclass ninja/witch.

Get yourself a girl that can do it all.

F7e7c9f162ec42798aef981ac8f87a64
joined Sep 23, 2017

OH GODNESS IM MORE SIMPING ON THE DEMON QUEEN THAN THE OTHERS KGKGKKFKFKFKFK

To reply you must either login or sign up.