Forum › Brighter Than the Lightstick - Encore - discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Uwawawawa idol gyaru yuri awesomeeee

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

At first, I was so confused reading this (maybe because it's 3am) then I was fluttered, then I was like kimashita wa, then I was annoyed on how people always meddle on other people's relationship, it's something that will moved you once you grasp the gist of it. The art style is not something to be ignored, yuri encore is the best encore.

Ps. I wish people would stop romanticizing their oshis and banning them from having relationships, they're idols not your mas- material. They're supposed to entertain and inspire you not to be romanticised by you.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

wonder who translated and edited this and what the link for their discord is if only there was a way to find out

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Gosh the art is so amazing!!, but the story is a bit frustrating though

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

rudtud posted:

wonder who translated and edited this and what the link for their discord is if only there was a way to find out

I couldn't find anything no matter how hard I looked, sadly my monitor cuts the bottom 10% of every page, I hope that didn't affect anything

joined Aug 14, 2017

Super tacky to put your scanlation credits over the panels imo, and on so many pages at that. It's disrespectful to the artist and the artwork.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

so cute

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Oof kindda feel bad for the scalantor being the first work on this site and already got flamed.
Anyway ,thanks for the translation!!

joined Jul 14, 2021

Super tacky to put your scanlation credits over the panels imo, and on so many pages at that. It's disrespectful to the artist and the artwork.

Gonna be honest, I only did that cuz I was too lazy to whip a whole credit page up for a oneshot. I'll definitely cut down on that if I do a oneshot again in the future though, you're not the only one who's complained ab that lmao.

Also, cubari page with links to where to buy raws and stuff if you wanna do that: https://cubari.moe/read/gist/JzMRG/

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Hey just commenting because I noticed you missed a few spots with the credits, don't worry; I fixed it for you

joined Jul 14, 2021

Hey just commenting because I noticed you missed a few spots with the credits, don't worry; I fixed it for you

wow that looks beautiful tyvm for the fix

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Always a sucker for the Useless Princess dynamic, though nothing tops the moment when one of the main characters assaulted a teacher there

joined Jul 24, 2018

Maybe I'm used to web oneshots or short chapters or something, but that felt pretty long (in a good way). Kinda like the author could've split this into 3 chapters or something

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

This is very cute

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

The first part reminds me of Girl Friends (by Milk Morinaga) I love it

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Such drama queens here over a little watermark.

I agree though that the story is a bit frustrating with all the idol culture trappings, but it was still pretty decent. And the art is indeed great.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was cute and sweet. Art was great too! It'd be nice to see an epilogue. After all, the hardest part of dating an idol is after they debut.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Love the art! I actually liked the first half when it was less about idols better than the second half. Either way I always love it when gyaru characters have a hidden brainy/super competent side lol

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

when you dont check how long that final manga is, that you wanted to read before bed, and suddenly find yourself 80 pages in.

last edited at Sep 26, 2021 8:26PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

What a blessed day to start with gyaru yuri

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

wow this is so good

joined Jun 11, 2016

Maybe I'm used to web oneshots or short chapters or something, but that felt pretty long (in a good way). Kinda like the author could've split this into 3 chapters or something

It literally said that there are 2 chapters, they're just grouped into 1 here.

Anw, I believe in long oneshot supremacy and if you don't like it, I don't think anyone cares, especially not the author.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, I liked the first part. Second felt like a bunch of half-baked ideas stuck together

joined Aug 21, 2017

wow that looks beautiful tyvm for the fix

Thanks for your hard work and for having a sense of humor about this. Aside from the quibble about the credits, I thought you did a great job.

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wow, this is definitely one of the bests one shots i read, definitely goes to my favorites. The characters and the story as a whole was super cute!!! I want more lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.