Forum › Brighter Than the Lightstick - Encore - discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Super tacky to put your scanlation credits over the panels imo, and on so many pages at that. It's disrespectful to the artist and the artwork.

I think posting their work\reading their work without compensating them is more disrespectful l m f a o

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

gyaru idol yuri, that fueled up my yuri tank

D4d93d7defd05c7fbedff90b7d82fc4e
joined Sep 26, 2020

This was seriously a good manga and I would have love to see the Gyaru and the "otaku" have their dreams come true. This Idol business seriously reminded me when Kanata found out her Oshi is getting married and Kaichou graduating, that was fun to say the least.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I thought the funniest part was when her brother called out her blossoming like an accusation.

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

I have wanted to make an account for so long but held off. And now I did because this was so fecking cute. Thank you for translating and bringing this gem (and artist!) to my life.

(On a sidenote, since everyone seemed to be commenting about it. I didn’t have that much of a problem with the “watermarks” and I kinda preferred it. But my dumb brain kept thinking we reached the “The End” section of the page every time I noticed it

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

im crying i love this so much ;_;

joined Jul 14, 2021

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6506211&tags=user%3Arobblu

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6506212&tags=user%3Arobblu

Here are the character sheets for the characters in the manga can someone translate to english?

Hey! Pretty sure the guy who translated this oneshot (LW) is also working on the extra pages and stuff, but she’s busy with a move so that might still be a while, sorry.

joined Jul 14, 2021

I have wanted to make an account for so long but held off. And now I did because this was so fecking cute. Thank you for translating and bringing this gem (and artist!) to my life.

(On a sidenote, since everyone seemed to be commenting about it. I didn’t have that much of a problem with the “watermarks” and I kinda preferred it. But my dumb brain kept thinking we reached the “The End” section of the page every time I noticed it

<3 Lol I’m really happy you liked it! I’m a massive fan of the artist too haha, tbh the scan group is like exclusively dedicated to their stuff lmao

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

that was like a whole condensed series, nice.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

rudtud posted:

wonder who translated and edited this and what the link for their discord is if only there was a way to find out

I couldn't find anything no matter how hard I looked, sadly my monitor cuts the bottom 10% of every page, I hope that didn't affect anything

that was smooth lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.