Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I like the neighbor kid as an additional character to the cast, so far anyhow.

Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

I'm so done with this loser, I don't ever wanna see them again.

Why are you like this?

Why are you like this? I don't like them, I don't like the focus they're getting. not what I signed up for when I picked the manga up. Simple as.

Your BGM, sir.

-_-

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^To be fair any story can go any direction, you never know what it will contain when you start reading one- and it hasnt changed the core premise either as far as im concerned- its about these 2 characters daily lives and the friends and characters in their lives. This is just a new character. If you dont like him thats fair enough- but i doubt he will have a major role- just a minor and short one probably.

last edited at Sep 10, 2021 7:41PM

joined May 18, 2021

egg egg egg egg!!!!! It's a little egg! I love them

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

It's always nice to see Ikeda Takashi doing Ikeda Takashi things. I'm sure the focus will get back to Elly and Wanko before too long, but I really don't know where he's going with Tamago Onii-san and I'm curious to see.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

egg egg egg egg!!!!! It's a little egg! I love them

Can someone explain this egg thing? Is that some kind of lingo among the trans community or has this kid just yet to upload a profile picture to their Twitter?

last edited at Sep 10, 2021 9:01PM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Can someone explain this egg thing? Is that some kind of lingo among the trans community or has this kid just yet to upload a profile picture to their Twitter?

An egg is someone who is unaware they are trans, or in denial of being trans, or simply not yet ready to be publicly out about being trans.

joined Jul 15, 2021

It's always nice to see Ikeda Takashi doing Ikeda Takashi things. I'm sure the focus will get back to Elly and Wanko before too long, but I really don't know where he's going with Tamago Onii-san and I'm curious to see.

TAMAGO ONII-SAN!!!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

An egg is someone who is unaware they are trans, or in denial of being trans, or simply not yet ready to be publicly out about being trans.

Interesting. Thank you for your grateful expanding of my knowledge.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The metaphor goes along the lines of the person "breaking out of their shell" once they realize/come out. Note that not everyone is okay with being called that, some might find it infantilizing. But most other trans ppl i know (myself included) like and use the term a lot ^^

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The metaphor goes along the lines of the person "breaking out of their shell" once they realize/come out. Note that not everyone is okay with being called that, some might find it infantilizing. But most other trans ppl i know (myself included) like and use the term a lot ^^

Thank you for the free knowledge

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

man she is jealous of her sister

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Damn I don't care about this dude, wish we'd go back to the actual yuri main couple, feels like a waste to use chapter space on him. Being excited about a new update only to see that it's all about him sucks!

joined Jun 25, 2021

yee just a male wanting to replicate "female" imposed things , how boring, just paint your nails, man, wear a skirt idk, your being isn't going to be affected anyway. Hope Takashi Ikeda doesn't introduce more "unnecessary drama" characters, and sticks to the yuri goodness.

joined Jan 13, 2019

i didnt expect that the plot would swerve like this. what a pleasant development

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

egg

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Wow. Y'all don't actually know any trans people irl, do ya? I thought a Yuri community would actually be understanding of someone trying to find a safe space, but I guess the world just has to keep proving me wrong.

I don't have the energy to be angry anymore. Just disappointed.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

yeah some real sticks in the mud, trying to write this off as "oh why not just let this be a guy be into stereotypical feminine things" is terf-y.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Like crossdressing is not a thing. Just because he is doing all of that mean he is trans. If he was, then why he isn't bothered at all by his little sister calling him Big bro ? As far as i see right now, it look like he will be into crossdressing. We still don't have an answer yet.I gladly apologize if it come out as trans but till we get an answer, my headcanon is crossdresser.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Like crossdressing is not a thing.

It wasn't my intention to just single out the trans community. It was late, and I was too tired to form more cohesive thoughts.

It shouldn't matter if he is trans or a crossdresser, or if it turns out to be something else entirely, he's still just a person trying to find out who they really are and shouldn't that be respected?

I've noticed there's a very vocal minority of people on this site that just seems hates men in general and it's very likely where all this hate is stemming from right now. At the very least I can understand why that would exist in a Yuri community. It still doesn't make it okay, but it makes sense.

Also, I feel like a really don't need to explain why "just paint your nails, wear a shirt, idk" is just so wildly inappropriate for this situation right now.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow. Y'all don't actually know any trans people irl, do ya? I thought a Yuri community would actually be understanding of someone trying to find a safe space, but I guess the world just has to keep proving me wrong.

I don't have the energy to be angry anymore. Just disappointed.

I've left a Yuri server on Discord because people started making trans suicide jokes. No fandom is safe from transphobes.

joined Sep 13, 2018

Ngl, I don't think crossdressers typically have issues getting it up with their girlfriend >_> Like... I dunno, the writing Ikeda Takashi is doing with Kita versus the crossdressing boy in Sasameki Koto is incredibly night and day. He's not afraid of drawing a guy character happily crossdressing lmao, hell that character even ended just having a fashion line for crossdressing boys lmao. Compared that to Kita, like Kita's definitely a bit more wrought with some much more clear gender feelings, they don't just wanna wear skirts, they wanna pass. A good chunk of Kita's interactions are literally 'Oh they really aren't quite like their boy peers', 'Seeing their ex as a woman isn't the issue it's...', and the last chapter really feeling like friction Kita is having with their younger sister feminine stuff their sister gets eager to do and they can't Quite do.

Like Kita could just be a crossdresser, but it really doesn't feel like that imho.

last edited at Sep 16, 2021 1:03AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Awww that's okay Sakuma, your Wanko loves you just the way you are ( although it's fun to dress up a bit once in a while ) ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sleeping Wanko is adorable. ^_^

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

God they’re adorable

To reply you must either login or sign up.