Forum › Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says discussion

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

The cover for the third volume is so creepy.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I love this series so much. Thanks for all the hard work!!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This is just getting interesting, but then it is over. :(

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Did this just end?!

joined Mar 27, 2017

There's still one more volume according to Anilist https://anilist.co/manga/109065/Aa-toka-Uu-shika-Ienai/

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Just picked this series up with chapter 12 and it's super charming. Somehow it slipped by me, and I'm really glad I gave it a shot. Fingers crossed for yuri, but I think I'll enjoy it no matter what. It's rare to see disabled characters written with such respect. I hope that continues.

Very grateful to the Gouma-Den crew for the hard work. Thank you~~~

I love it to pieces

but why would they not opt for yuri?

these two are soulmates. it'd be such a strange decision.

and yes i will enjoy it even if it just touches on Story S romantic 2 girl friendship etc. but honestly they should move to shibuya or sapporo and get married!

She’s 17 so idk about soulmates. There’s still a volume or two left anyways

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Just picked this series up with chapter 12 and it's super charming. Somehow it slipped by me, and I'm really glad I gave it a shot. Fingers crossed for yuri, but I think I'll enjoy it no matter what. It's rare to see disabled characters written with such respect. I hope that continues.

Very grateful to the Gouma-Den crew for the hard work. Thank you~~~

I love it to pieces

but why would they not opt for yuri?

these two are soulmates. it'd be such a strange decision.

and yes i will enjoy it even if it just touches on Story S romantic 2 girl friendship etc. but honestly they should move to shibuya or sapporo and get married!

She’s 17 so idk about soulmates. There’s still a volume or two left anyways

i mean, she clearly loves drawing boobs, so...

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 3:33AM

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

I wonder how many people helped to draw it? Even outside hentai art you can see some contributions.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 22: Last page reminds me of English equivalent to “Inner Demon(s)”… something(s) holding her back in achieving her dreams. She really hated going back home for it was the source of holding her back. I don’t think she’ll willingly go back home, ever again.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Chapter 22: Last page reminds me of English equivalent to “Inner Demon(s)”… something(s) holding her back in achieving her dreams. She really hated going back home for it was the source of holding her back. I don’t think she’ll willingly go back home, ever again.

Dunno, I think going back her was a very good thing for her tbh. Having to face going back and her past seemed to have a good outcome for her, where she found(/found again?) something that drives her art forward. Having something you want to draw is very important imo. It seems to have been a good introspective occurence for her. She doesn't really have any reason to go back home again, but I don't think she would have strong feelings against going back for a visit.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I’m curious about what direction she’s going if she doesn’t appear to want/care about Tanaka’s praise. I’m sure it’ll be something super out of left field but I hope they can maintain their friendship.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'm always super excited to see a new chapter of this in my inbox. I pretty much drop whatever I'm doing and read it right away.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really excited to see what is going on with Toda. I have a feeling she has been working on a series in her head.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Very cute blush from toda when she gets smelled. Slightly worried about where the manga is currently going, I hope they're no conflict between the two

joined Jan 28, 2019

I know the swastika is an ancient religious symbol with positive meanings, and but seeing P卍4 really threw me for a loop at first lmao.

joined Apr 6, 2013

My jealousy meter is through the roof.

Going on Wacom's site and drooling over drawing tablets is like my second hobby.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 12:52AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm always super excited to see a new chapter of this in my inbox. I pretty much drop whatever I'm doing and read it right away.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really excited to see what is going on with Toda. I have a feeling she has been working on a series in her head.

Interesting suspicion. I'm also definitely looking forward to seeing what's going on in Toda's head.

joined Aug 1, 2019

I know the swastika is an ancient religious symbol with positive meanings, and but seeing P卍4 really threw me for a loop at first lmao.

That was almost certainly an accident involving making a variant of the PS4 logo, combined with the lack of focus WW2 gets in Japanese schools. The author clearly just took the S from the PS4 logo and added another one turned sideways to avoid copyright issues.

Doesn't make the implications better but I'm willing to chalk it up to poor foresight.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

That was almost certainly an accident involving making a variant of the PS4 logo, combined with the lack of focus WW2 gets in Japanese schools. The author clearly just took the S from the PS4 logo and added another one turned sideways to avoid copyright issues.

Doesn't make the implications better but I'm willing to chalk it up to poor foresight.

Very dodgy topic, but I don't think countries where a symbol is religious shouldn't use it because of WW2 events. It's also very clearly just a 卍 and not sideways S combined, that's grasping at straws to try to rationalize something that doesn't need to be. Mangas don't shy away from using it, just look at tokyo revengers.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 3:06AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Where can I buy this Death Striking? I want to run around with an aquarium strapped to my chest.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well she's finally 18 and can start drawing again. I wonder what her new work will be about since it seems she is contemplating something deeply and I think Toda and Tanaka are going to have clash as things are going.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Very dodgy topic, but I don't think countries where a symbol is religious shouldn't use it because of WW2 events. It's also very clearly just a 卍 and not sideways S combined, that's grasping at straws to try to rationalize something that doesn't need to be. Mangas don't shy away from using it, just look at tokyo revengers.

I'd like to point out that it's also the symbol used for temples in Google Maps. Legit search for Japan and start zooming in, you'll start seeing it wherever there's a shrine. The specifically WW2 version of the symbol is supposed to be when it's at an angle. If you see it properly oriented horizontally and with no other context then it's likely not related to WW2 (especially if it's in media from Japan or other asian places that use the original normally).

quick edit: I did look a little more at the maps and there are two different symbols, one is the swastika and one looks like a torii gate. I have done zero research on what the difference is, but I think it's shrine vs temple where the swastika is for temples and the torii is shrines.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 3:22PM

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Where can I buy this Death Striking? I want to run around with an aquarium strapped to my chest.

The tablet was a pretty cool gift, but it was kind of ominous that Death Striking is a long term investment. They must really love the art direction in that game.

PS Sweet Jesus on that credits page, Gouma-den. You don't get that sort of image from good Christian places on the internet

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 9:13PM

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

PS Sweet Jesus on that credits page, Gouma-den. You don't get that sort of image from good Christian places on the internet

now you're making me wonder the source...

joined Jun 11, 2016

I started reading this out of curiousity and now I love it!! The art style might not be for everyone, but I really like it, it just suits the story somehow.

Anw, I read this not expecting any yuri, but omg the last chapter is just!!!!!!! Imo this chapter alone makes this series qualified for the subtext tag lol!

Well she's finally 18 and can start drawing again. I wonder what her new work will be about since it seems she is contemplating something deeply and I think Toda and Tanaka are going to have clash as things are going.

Also congrats @Xyeed, you guessed correctly XD

last edited at Sep 23, 2021 3:52PM

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really can't put a finger on why i love this manga so much, and yet love it i do!

To reply you must either login or sign up.