Forum › Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm amazed at the speed of the releases. One chapter a day average! Awesomesauce.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Although it's Holy Water™ I preemptively added Watersports because I don't want anyone to be taken by surprise. Feel free to consider it green tea in your head canon though.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I just like the whiplash from what seems like something wholesome but NOPE, fetish time.

joined Jul 19, 2018

sexy yuri...really am in love with this series. plz update faster :)

joined Sep 6, 2018

Good riddance.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

No hesitation in answering if she would kill her husband if he was a zombie, she has her priorities straight. I am always amazed at how creative the author is at doing stuff that looks very close certain fetishes without doing them.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Idk whether to find this hot or funny.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"Would you be able to kill your husband?"

"Of course!"

You know, I wasn't sure before, but now I think I know where this series is going

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

lol you're going to need far more holy water than that to purify that soul

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Somebody should compile those wholesome bits. They are so heartwarming.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Although it's Holy Water™ I preemptively added Watersports because I don't want anyone to be taken by surprise. Feel free to consider it green tea in your head canon though.

Is there any implication besides the positioning of the water bottle?

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Is there any implication besides the positioning of the water bottle?

Beyond Yuzuki disappearing for a while to "draw holy water", no. It is purposefully ambiguous, but due to the the portrayal I don't want people to be taken aback for not knowing beforehand. The goal is clearly to imply it's urine, whether it really is or not doesn't change much when the presentation is what it is.

If a mod feels like it should be removed then by all means, I just don't want the opposite to happen where people get disgusted by surprise.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Welcome back, in today's episode of, "I can't believe it's not sex!" will the adults realize just how gross they are?

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Welcome back, in today's episode of, "I can't believe it's not sex!" will the adults realize just how gross they are?

Never.

joined May 24, 2014

And that's that, I guess

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Well I think at least the sensei and the other girl are more aware of what they're doing. The sensei seems to know what she's doing is wrong and perverted but can't help herself anyway. Kanade meanwhile is just in deep deep denial.

joined May 24, 2014

Well I think at least the sensei and the other girl are more aware of what they're doing. The sensei seems to know what she's doing is wrong and perverted but can't help herself anyway. Kanade meanwhile is just in deep deep denial.

Y'all overthinking one dumb manga

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

Of course, we couldn’t end a series without the classic beach chapter

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Just two responsible adults making "precious memories" with two kids.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Thank you for joining us on this short, degenerate journey. This was a quick little project we picked up out of boredom. It might not have been the most spectacular tale, but I hope most of you had a good time regardless. I almost managed to add one unique tag per chapter! I'm quite proud of this accomplishment!

I'm sure Yuzuki and Kanade's escapades will only get kinkier, though I feel Mako and Takano might steal their spotlight given the time.

PS: There is still one bonus chapter so don't leave yet

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 8:37PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Well damn, surprised it’s so close to being over. Those expressions are so goddamn stupid though. I can’t even tell what emotions they’re trying to portray but it always makes me laugh. Fun story? Tho.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Damn, that was a good read

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Well, I mean. That was something.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Sometimes I can't help but think what the fuck do these kids eat to be that strong. This, or the adults are too squishy.

Nonetheless, I don't know why I read this...

To reply you must either login or sign up.