Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

OOMGOMG THEY GOING TO A DATE

Maybe even multiple

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

this chapter gives me the feeling like this whole series is about to wrap up soon

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I kinda fail to see why should we get any progress after 80-something chapters, when they both behave pretty much the same way as in the first ones :P The series is like 100% innuendos and I bet it will stay that way until the end.

Things that aged poorly.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Meeting her mother and taking a bath together. Two inevitabilities at once.

And before you know it, beach and Summer Festival chapters are on the horizon. Awesome.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 9:49PM

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I want one of those Tarou shirts!!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Give me that Festival kiss under the fireworks please, I need it so badly.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

This was the most incredibly wholesome and sweet chapter. Absolutely wonderful. They're going on dates!

And on a more minor note, it kind of helps assuage the baseless fear I had that Kinnniku was going to end it after this school year.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

inb4 the fireworks cover a confession and all progress is reset to zero

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

inb4 the fireworks cover a confession and all progress is reset to zero

All romantic scenes and dialogue just should to be censored. Slap put mosaics over all of that naughty stuff. Think of the children. :)

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Ooooooooooooooooh god my heart is clenching like a motherfucker
These two lovebirds are so precious and loving and adoring and devoted and doting to each other
So happy right now

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

These two lovebirds are so precious and loving and adoring and devoted and doting to each other
So happy right now

Now we somehow have to make it until the end of the month for the next chapter... :(

joined Sep 11, 2019

It's back to waiting for more of this good ole wholesomeness.

joined Aug 29, 2019

This was the most incredibly wholesome and sweet chapter. Absolutely wonderful. They're going on dates!

And on a more minor note, it kind of helps assuage the baseless fear I had that Kinnniku was going to end it after this school year.

This could very well have been the final chapter if we go by how some other series ended that also never really ended up going anywhere. We had some romantic progress with Hino kinda realizing what's up, we had some more information about Hino's family (allegedly only working too much), which might be considered a wrap for that mystery and we got Kogumom.

Thankfully it seems we'll be getting quite a bit more instead.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Honestly I just wanna smack Hino on the head sometimes. Instead of cherishing her guardian angel in small stature, she is still doing that tsundere bullshit.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Such great plans for the summer, although I suspect a lot of them include ulterior motives... :D

(picking swimsuits for each other was surprisingly not turned into a bigger deal yet).

Yet.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

So happy right now

Now we somehow have to make it until the end of the month for the next chapter... :(

Speaking of the wait, I've been wondering something - would you happen to know why the tank releases in Japan for this seem so behind? Volume 4 was only released in Japan back in April, but digitally we're up to volume 7. I've been trying to buy the physical volumes to support the series, but it seems so strange to have such a big gulf between them.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Speaking of the wait, I've been wondering something - would you happen to know why the tank releases in Japan for this seem so behind? Volume 4 was only released in Japan back in April, but digitally we're up to volume 7. I've been trying to buy the physical volumes to support the series, but it seems so strange to have such a big gulf between them.

I'm not sure, unfortunately.

I think you can spend some Ganma in-app currency on the next chapter which is unreleased, kinda like with webtoon. Maybe that's a way to support them, if there are no tankoubons to buy. Just don't look at them and spoil yourself :P

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

What kind of toy actually burns and releases smoke!?

Ones that spew out water vapor when you suck it also exists. They're rechargable too

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ones that spew out water vapor when you suck it also exists. They're rechargable too

quoting page 2 on page 135... bold move

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

... why do I feel like the end is near?

I hope to be wrong though.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

I'm not sure, unfortunately.

I think you can spend some Ganma in-app currency on the next chapter which is unreleased, kinda like with webtoon. Maybe that's a way to support them, if there are no tankoubons to buy. Just don't look at them and spoil yourself :P

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up about Ganma! I'm trying to learn Japanese as it is, so it's probably just better to try to make my way through the Japanese tanks as a re-read than trying to read forward. I'll just pick up the volumes as they come.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

quoting page 2 on page 135... bold move

Important information, though. The visible smoke/vapor has always been the one thing confusing everyone in that chapter.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

The past week has been an overdose of some amazing chapters, thanks to the translators.

I am positively excited for the yukata chapter (plz omichi don't interrupt them!!)

joined May 17, 2021

I just had a thought that this series might end with Hino telling Kogu that she will go to class every day, as long as she goes out with her.

Followed by a sequel where she promises to enter and graduate from a quality college if they get married?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/girlfriends_for_3_seconds

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Has Hino ever smiled?

To reply you must either login or sign up.