Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

Has Hino ever smiled?

You're just trying to get me to re-read it again so I can pay attention to this aspect!

Jokes aside, I think there were a few chapter-endings in which, naturally unbeknownst to Koguma, Hino did smile softly, even if just a tiny bit.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Has Hino ever smiled?

You're just trying to get me to re-read it again so I can pay attention to this aspect!

Went to do that myself... :D

Jokes aside, I think there were a few chapter-endings in which, naturally unbeknownst to Koguma, Hino did smile softly, even if just a tiny bit.

She's good at hiding even from the readers, often her reaction, especially when blushing, is mostly hidden by her hugging Koguma...

There are some very visible slight smiles in chapter 13, though, and a very lovely one in chapter 25 when they were trying to call each other by their first names. And following that, she spends almost all of chapter 26 smiling while chatting with Koguma on Line.

And that's as far as I bothered to check right now, should be enough.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Has Hino ever smiled?

Oh, such horrors you have had to endure ;D

Thanks for the quick writeup, though.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Has Hino ever smiled?

She's good at hiding even from the readers, often her reaction, especially when blushing, is mostly hidden by her hugging Koguma...

There are some very visible slight smiles in chapter 13, though, and a very lovely one in chapter 25 when they were trying to call each other by their first names. And following that, she spends almost all of chapter 26 smiling while chatting with Koguma on Line.

And that's as far as I bothered to check right now, should be enough.

Nice. I enjoy it when kuuderes smile. Hino is a kuudere, right? Or at least close?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I was wrong. Hino is off this week, next chapter should be Sept 12...

joined Aug 29, 2019

Not the best way to start off the week, but it is what it is. Thanks for letting us know.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

runrin posted:

It can't be helped.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Chapter 85 is up, and its mega cute. Just so ya know, this is how I get scripts from Stan before I proofread them:

85 - 2
1. I don't know how to ask Koguma out!
2. What if she already had plans?
3. Kedo, she promised school close day that we do many things.
4. But... kedo...
5. I can't stop thinking about this...
6. I'll go running.

85 - 3
1. (sign) Public pool
2. Temporary Closure OwO
As of kyouha, the powol will be closed temporarily for equipment inspection.
We apowlowgize for the inconwenienve, and will try to open again as soon as possible.
Thank you for understanding UwU.
3. Sigh...
4. Never thought the pool would be closed.
5. It happens, I guess.

85 - 4
1. And here I was already wearing my mizugi underneath. (TL note: mizugi means swimsuit)
2. Waah!
3. Geez!
4. Even if there's nobody but us around!
5. It is still dame!
6. There's nothing wrong with it, is it? I mean, it's just mizugi.
7. Dame!
8. Hai!
9. Sigh. At least this time you remember to bring spare underwears.
10. Unlike last time, right?
11. Hahaha! Of course I...

85 - 5
1. Yappari!
2. Geez!
3. You're lucky kyou the pool's closed!
4. Yeah, haha!
5. Anyway, what do we do now?
6. Hmmm. I thought we were just going to the pool, so I didn't have anything else in mind...
7. It's atsui no matter where we go, though.
8. Ah, I know!

joined May 29, 2021

Hot.

joined Feb 21, 2019

Chapter 85 is up, and its mega cute. Just so ya know, this is how I get scripts from Stan before I proofread them:

oh, ty for a look behind the scenes :o

ty for the hard work with all the translations from you and the team o7

also, hot

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 12:51AM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

It's hot here too......like,super hot....

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Hot

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She ran, didn't she?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

NSFW tag finally?

joined May 30, 2016

Wow Omichi

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

She picked up on Koguma being lewd somewhere real quick

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Wow Omichi

Wing girl.

I kind of expect her to confront Hino about her obvious crush soon. Or talk to Kogu about why Hino wants to see her in a bathing suit.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hino's brain is now proper fried, because hot (Koguma in a swimsuit) and also, hot (like, hot).
I guess Stan likes having some fun with the raw TL...

Edit: Btw, isn't the wording "ask Koguma out" rather specific? To me it pretty much always carries a romantic connotation, which would be kinda new.

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 5:16AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Who in their right mind closes the pool right at the time they know it's about to be the busiest (i.e. summer break). Do your inspections before that...

Omichi... >_>

And Hino's not any better, stripping right there - I don't think she even had a swimsuit, unlike the other two... :D

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hino smelled the blood in the water...so to speak.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Wow I'm quite surprised Hino stressed so much about getting in touch with Koguma at the beginning of the chapter. Looks like she fell in love quite badly. She's probably just too hot.

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 7:25AM

joined Jun 6, 2021

Actually, Hino's willingness just to get naked here indicates that she's sometimes in a mode in which her thoughts about Koguma are not sexualized.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Actually, Hino's willingness just to get naked here indicates that she's sometimes in a mode in which her thoughts about Koguma are not sexualized.

I'd say there really wasn't much thinking going on at that moment.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

[Texting limbo where you worry if you're bothering someone who told you to text them anyway, but you really want to talk to them]

Relatable, Hino-san.

I wonder if we'll see that Koguma struggled the same way, or if she decided one day would be Omichi-day and another she would dedicate to Hino.

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 7:51AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yeah, Omichi 100% KNOWS and is totally wing-woman-ing it . Good girl :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.