Forum › Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san discussion

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Onee-loli will conquer the world :3

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Cheating tag preemptively added. It doesn't matter if the story doesn't treat the cheating element seriously or use cheating as a theme. Some readers actively wish to avoid such content, so it's being tagged for their sake.

Totally understandable! Just want to add, for those worried cheating as a theme might be prominent, it will not (this is why I didn't add the tag myself, I wasn't sure if it was warranted). I just re-read the whole manga to check and this chapter is the only time the husband appears. He is not brought up ever again. So other than the reader knowing Kanade is married, any implications or consequences of cheating are completely brushed aside. Thus, if you're just here for the Onee x Loli SM action, that is what you will get.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 7:01PM

Screenshot_2021-03-25-02-57-39-917
joined Feb 17, 2019

i wish author made the girl's age much older

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

So much hotter than hentai.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

i wish author made the girl's age much older

Well, others dont :) And most importantly, since they have other age gap stuff, I guess the author themselves is into it- so they are gonna do a lot of it.

I think for manga, to be able to draw so much for so long you really need to be into your work- hence we see mangaka with certain interests largely stick to them. They primarily choose a setting and characters they personally want to draw before what they think readers want.

At least many mangaka seem to.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 8:29PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray!

Wait are we not getting more of that?

It got licensed, the translators group have a policy of dropping the series they are working if they get licensed.
Just like how it happened with Looking up to Magical Girls.

Wait what that got licensed and dropped?? Nooo my favourite

joined Jan 31, 2013

Doesn't change the fact that it's cheating even if the husband only appeared for one frame. It just rub me the wrong way.

"Oh my husband just doesn't excite me anymore so excuse me while I orgasm from a little girl's touch while you're out there working."

Christ, at least make her a widow or something. :/

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 12:43AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Another controversial series, should be a ride lol

It got licensed, the translators group have a policy of dropping the series they are working if they get licensed.

Well dang. Both series I was hoping to finish online and then buy depending on how they go/ended.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well dang. Both series I was hoping to finish online and then buy depending on how they go/ended.

Think it should be the last time we mention them because it's not on topic but both of the series have been pick up by /u/ as they don't follow such policy.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Think it should be the last time we mention them because it's not on topic but both of the series have been pick up by /u/ as they don't follow such policy.

Ah thanks, and fair.

Focusing back on this series, I wonder how far it'll go and if the husband will ever find out. I'm gonna guess he's just offscreen like 99% of the time heh

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

based spanking girl tricking showing the other woman how to do it

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I’ve never seen someone jump rope to establish dominance before lol

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Looking Up to Magical Girls was immediately picked up by another scan group, so it wasn't an issue and this has been going for at least of months now, I'm surprised that more people here didn't noticed that.
Trought I don't know about Gunbured x Sisters ever got picked by anyone

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

lol me forgetting this is a horny manga and thinking aww how cute that glasses-chan is pretending to be a dog to cheer up the literal child and make her laugh. then the next page is petplay. when will i learn?

Icon
joined Aug 19, 2021

Just created this account to say, please please never slap a mosquito when it's sucking someone's blood.
Its needle could be stuck under the skin and cause quite severe allergic reactions, and it requires quite a hassle to be squeezed out

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I find it so funny the juxtaposition between having nice and wholesome ideas like helping a girl get over a fear of a dog or having fun at festival and suddenly then devovles into the absolute depravity. Also I found Kanade-san's face on page 16 pretty funny. I like the way the artist draws faces.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Wow, why do I think this is so cute?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Kanade-san goes from wholesome kind lady to a horny wreck in seconds.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I’m impressed by how naturally that turned into predicament play

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That watergun is way too small to contain that much water and fire that many times.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

This housewife is a freak. How the husband isn't doing his "due diligence" and getting cucked by a Loli is beyond my understanding

joined Jul 21, 2020

How the husband isn't doing his "due diligence" and getting cucked by a Loli is beyond my understanding.

Yeah how can anyone choose a loli over a big strong man, right?
You sweet summer child.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

It's funny how quickly they go from 0-100, but somehow I think it's even more funny how quickly they go back from 100-0. Like, ma'am you were just twitching in the dirt making dog sounds, how are you even pretending to act normal afterwards.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I really really want to show this pic to her loser husband. "Look, dork, a little girl is a better man than you!"

also I can't believe she didn't drop any of that food, amazing muscle control

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 4:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.