Forum › Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san discussion

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray! Maybe this one will be too degenerate to be licensed and I can finally translate something to the end. It will be a short 12 chapter journey this time.

I don't know if I should have added either bisexual or cheating as tags (or both), I'll let the community or mods be the judge on that.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mosquitoes are really annoying I get them

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Wooo... I like.

I wish author had made the girl a bit older, but oh well.

Let's see where it goes.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Are mosquito... bad? Hmmm.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

The beginning of a beautiful friendship

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray! Maybe this one will be too degenerate to be licensed and I can finally translate something to the end. It will be a short 12 chapter journey this time.

I don't know if I should have added either bisexual or cheating as tags (or both), I'll let the community or mods be the judge on that.

Bisexual is bit unclear, have to see rest of the context. Maybe she's just a bored, opportunistic masochist.

Cheating? Yes, it is. Getting slapped/spanked gave housewife sexual pleasure, and she doesn't want to tell her husband to do it. Instead, she keeps on doing it in secret with the kid.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

This author certainly has a thing for age gap, huh? lol

joined May 29, 2021

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray!

Wait are we not getting more of that?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh, hell yeah.

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

Bdsm yay

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray!

Wait are we not getting more of that?

It got licensed, the translators group have a policy of dropping the series they are working if they get licensed.
Just like how it happened with Looking up to Magical Girls.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 2:32PM

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I was coming here just to add cheating, but maybe that should be added as things get more physical/explicit between them? As for bisexual, I suppose that would be appropriate as well

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I was coming here just to add cheating, but maybe that should be added as things get more physical/explicit between them? As for bisexual, I suppose that would be appropriate as well

I'm okay with bisexual, but I'm gonna wait and see more to suggest the cheating tag

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 2:34PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Artstyle is giving me horrible flashbacks to horrible NTR nangas I used to read complete with faceless males. At least the premise is kind of interesting. At first I was afraid Yuzuki would be like: "why is your face red Onee. Are you sick?" But nope. She is just an S in the making.

joined May 29, 2021

We’re not getting more of that either!?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

undeadclown posted:

It got dropped by Helvetica Scans.

/u doesn't care about licenses,so you'll get more from them.

Dropping something when it gets licensed is not a rule every group follows.

Especially if the U.S. editor that picked it is notorious for bad/slow releases.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 3:13PM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

This dude right here is getting his heart totally shattered lol

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

ooh... I think it's going to be interesting to see them waking up to their S&M desires...

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

YEEESS

joined May 31, 2019

The brainlet "cucked by dirty old men"
vs
The chad "cucked by a fucking loli"

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

How old the small girl is?
That`s very important, also, does spanking feel good for someone?

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I have high expecatives for this one

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

LaPucelleOnGirls posted:

How old the small girl is?
That`s very important, also, does spanking feel good for someone?

Around 12, since she has a randoseru and enters Middle school next year.

As for if it feels good for some people, it sure does. It's a well known kink.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That middle schooler seemed so nice at the start and so corrupted at the end.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Cheating tag preemptively added. It doesn't matter if the story doesn't treat the cheating element seriously or use cheating as a theme. Some readers actively wish to avoid such content, so it's being tagged for their sake.

Bisexual will not be added for now. This is not for lack of evidence, really. The older character is clearly married to a man and interested in someone of the same sex. However, we do not tag incidental bisexuality for (essentially) meaningless or off-screen characters. If the husband becomes more prominent, or bisexuality is explored as a theme, we'll re-visit it at that time.

If you wish to discuss tags further, please hop over to the Help thread. Cheers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.