Forum › A Yuri Manga That Starts With Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh my god, she's hitting on you so hard you useless lesbian! Just ask her out already!!

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Very cute!

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

This author isn't in the habit of doling out bad endings, so this is looking really enjoyable in the future with the usual spots of dumb-ass trouble.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

All right, now I'm on board with the "Hinoka thinks they're already dating" group. Those kinds of pictures aren't the things you just randomly send to a friend.

joined Oct 14, 2016

Her dream is the opposite of what Hinoka really thinks of her, and her sudden Gae gestures gives Hinoka confidence ahahaha

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Mm! Beautiful!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Useless lesbian girlfriends

Btw, I approve of your avatar so much! (ღˇ◡ˇ)b

joined Jun 30, 2017

Yeah, no, Hinoka does think they're dating. This is going to get very embarrassing before it gets better.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

the e-girl has fallen in love with the simp

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I found this in a blog where chapter 2 was reviewed:

Cracked me up. (T▽T)

I kinda was like "NOOOO this story is puuure it's not that kind of manga!" lol

joined Aug 29, 2019

^ To be honest I had the exact same association when I first read the chapter...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is really nice

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

This author isn't in the habit of doling out bad endings, so this is looking really enjoyable in the future with the usual spots of dumb-ass trouble.

It seems that this author also isn't in the habit of doling out yuri endings based on the two other actual manga up here... I'm sure it'll be different for this one since it's much more direct from the very first chapter, but reading this suddenly reminded me that I waited so long for Riko and Haru after the "I WANT TO BE YOUR MATTRESS" scene and then nothing happened (the long wait was because of Yuri Project and not Hijiki, but, yeah, and that's understandable since translating is a thankless job). I'm not sure if that or Ayakashiko were officially marketed as yuri, but Hijiki has still hurt me two too many times. There's more progress in the first page of this manga than there was in both of them combined though, and I do love Hijiki's manga, so I'm definitely gonna keep reading since I'm sure Hijiki won't do that three times in a row.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

It seems that this author also isn't in the habit of doling out yuri endings based on the two other actual manga up here... I'm sure it'll be different for this one since it's much more direct from the very first chapter, but reading this suddenly reminded me that I waited so long for Riko and Haru after the "I WANT TO BE YOUR MATTRESS" scene and then nothing happened (the long wait was because of Yuri Project and not Hijiki, but, yeah, and that's understandable since translating is a thankless job). I'm not sure if that or Ayakashiko were officially marketed as yuri, but Hijiki has still hurt me two too many times. There's more progress in the first page of this manga than there was in both of them combined though, and I do love Hijiki's manga, so I'm definitely gonna keep reading since I'm sure Hijiki won't do that three times in a row.

...Oh. This is the author of Irukawa Hot Springs. That was such a disappointment: a blatant yuri confession that all parties involved somehow IMMEDIATELY forgot, and the rest of the manga played out as if it never happened.

joined Jun 12, 2015

To be fair, both of these work were published under non-yuri magazine, so I wouldn't be surprised if we can thank some good old editor intervention for thing never going past the subtext territory.

Meanwhile this one is fully under their control and if you look at their twitter/pixiv/etc, you can see they have no problem showing more explicit stuff if they want too (and it's literally called a yuri manga lol) so I wouldn't worry too much

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

this is everything i needed right now
i'm dying

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Useless lesbian girlfriends

Btw, I approve of your avatar so much! (ღˇ◡ˇ)b

<3

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

adorable dorks

joined May 30, 2020

This is either a useless lesbian or a stupid couple story and I LOVE IT. Can't wait for more!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This is either a useless lesbian or a stupid couple story and I LOVE IT. Can't wait for more!

Why not both?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

This is approaching wholesome. I love it a lot.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Why not both?

Useless and stupid lesbian couple :D

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

wtf i want a cute bestfriend too

joined Dec 14, 2019

I,, I confessed to my best friend in my dream (I don’t remember her response) and that’s how I knew I caught feelings lmaoo.. it didn’t go well for me though because she just kept talking about her crush lmao T-T

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I,, I confessed to my best friend in my dream (I don’t remember her response) and that’s how I knew I caught feelings lmaoo.. it didn’t go well for me though because she just kept talking about her crush lmao T-T

F

To reply you must either login or sign up.