Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

joined Mar 14, 2021

PLEASE DONT JUKE ME AT THE LAST SECOND PLEASE END UP WITH SAYO XCCCCC

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

myabe mei can only see the arrows cuz she hasn´t fall in love , maybe sayo´s arrow started to blur cuz mei started to fall in love with mei

That's what I though too, that arrow was not wavering, it seemed like it was about to vanish from her sight. If she falls in love she'll lose her ability to see arrows, (or maybe she just won't see the arrow of the person she loves?)

joined Jan 6, 2017

myabe mei can only see the arrows cuz she hasn´t fall in love , maybe sayo´s arrow started to blur cuz mei started to fall in love with mei

That's what I though too, that arrow was not wavering, it seemed like it was about to vanish from her sight. If she falls in love she'll lose her ability to see arrows, (or maybe she just won't see the arrow of the person she loves?)

I meant waver more as it "Sayo's love(?) for [person] caused her love for Mei to disappear/fade for a moment" ("blinking" fits better I guess). I think it makes some sense based on what she said after the president's sister left, but after rereading I think the timing is wrong for that to be the case.
So yeah, probably the first sign of Mei falling in love

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

WHOLESOME. I was more into the new girl than the childhood friend, but this was undeniably cute. Pretty sure it's gonna end poly, and that is a-okay with me lol.

Also yeah, thought the arrow glitching was a reaction to Mei having feelings. I think the girl crossing Sayo's line of sight at the same time was an intentionally drawn coincidence.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I've always been rooting for Sayo, so let's go get the kiss

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Yeah, that's more like it.

Mei kinda about to losing her ability when she start to have a feeling for Sayo. Won't see the arrow of the person shevonly loves is kinda make no sense for a story plot.

I've seen something similar with this kind of plot. Still, I can't wait for what happen next.

Brace yourself, looks like some dramas are approaching...

(Ps : Dear uploader, please don't drop this series halfway. Love you)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's one unique way of holding hands... :D

So if she actually falls in love with someone she'll stop seeing the arrows.

It felt more like Sayo giving up after being satisfied by getting even the one date she never hoped to get.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dunno, I kinda dislike Sayo's attitude towards mc, I mean, I know she's fragile or sick and everything but c'mon, she's not a baby that needs surveillance 24/7! I got the feeling that her attitude would turn from cute to annoying in matter of days.

I get what you mean by being overbearing and I also dislike it when a partner doesn't trust the other and constantly babies them, but I don't think Sayo is being like that. If you reread, Sayo herself phsycially always gives MC space and is never overbearing with her words. It's just the arrows that are a symbol of her concern. I think worry and concern for others is normal and fine to have. It just becomes a problem when one oversteps their boundaries to act on it.

An example would be that scene where the arrow nudges her: Sayo stands behind her and the arrow is a symbol of Sayo watching to make sure she doesn't hurt herself, but Sayo is not overstepping boundaries by taking action to hold her hand at all times to help her up stairs. She's just behind MC to catch her if she falls, but she lets MC walk up her own.

joined Apr 6, 2021

Honestly it would hurt my soul if this doesn’t poly end

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 5:18AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

sayo is so cute, i'm rooting for her happiness

joined Mar 14, 2021

YES!!!!! I'm so happy for Sayo, but this is most definitely gonna end poly it seems which is just not for me... But Im sure a lot of ppl will be happy with that. I just want one story where the best friend gets what they deserve man.

joined Sep 11, 2019

She wants to make Sayo happier but she's also thinking about Rinna.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Poly ending lets fucking gooooooooooooooo

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Am I the only one who is sadder about her losing her powers? That's a pretty cool power that has a lot of untapped potential.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

AAAAAAAAAA they done did it!! Rinna next PLZ!!

joined Oct 6, 2020

Wait, I might be reaching here but will MC lose her powers if she falls in love?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wow that escalated more quickly than I imagined

She wants to make Sayo happier but she's also thinking about Rinna.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

This is not a drill, repeat this is not a drill. Poly route activated.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I don’t know why I’m happy if they end up in a poly relationship but if this is a story of one man had intimate relationship with 2 women living in one home it gross me.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Poly ending lets fucking gooooooooooooooo

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

It's happening...!! It's a shame arrows are pointing towards a poly ending (no pun intended) - I personally think Sayo and Mei enough chemistry by themselves to carry the manga.

last edited at Aug 6, 2021 1:22AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh man was not expecting a kiss that fast at all ahhhhh

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

reads chapter 11.3

“My satisfaction is immeasurable and my day is saved”

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i'm not gonna lie
this chapter
made me cry
i am big gay
that's why
good bye

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Am I the only one who is sadder about her losing her powers? That's a pretty cool power that has a lot of untapped potential.

I think it is more like a curse that can affect her everyday life in horrible ways and condition her to see relationships with a narrow field of view. Too much responsibility for a teenage girl honestly

Tumblr_f6d05058b480ae6dc93b7be97267484b_75e8b751_1280
joined May 31, 2020

ARE WE–? ARE WE REALLY GONNA GET THE POLYAM ENDGAME? PLEASE YES PLEASE GIVE US THE POLYAM ENDGAME

To reply you must either login or sign up.