Forum › SHY discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And with this, the Shinobi Arc will hopefully finally end after 46 chapters. :-)

Welcome to the new, 100-chapter Deadly Sins arc

You are a cruel, cruel person.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And Shy's harem just keeps growing...

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 11:54AM

joined Mar 6, 2018

Wow, I'm amazed just how fast I couldn't stand that new girl. "You don't understand the problems of normal people", says the super rich celebrity, which is totes in touch the working class. Yeah yeah, rich people also cry, but it's easier to cry on sheets of silk.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Shy has suffered and endured a lot of pain throughout this series...now she has to deal with a pretty rich woman that think she doesn't understand how normal people feel and struggle...sigh.

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 7:11PM

joined Apr 29, 2019

Well you know what, I like the new girl

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Love the irony.

joined Jul 7, 2020

lmao

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

lmao

Now that I think of it, SHY may be a Superhero AU of Social Anxiety vs Yuri.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 5:31AM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Great, now I can't unsee it... Not sure how to process this revelation.

joined Jun 19, 2021

Oh hey, Iko got two panels and actually got to say a word. Remember when she was an important character?

joined May 24, 2014

Move forward?

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Oh hey, Iko got two panels and actually got to say a word. Remember when she was an important character?

The author got confused already.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I like how the last arc lasted 46 chapters and this arc barely lasted 3 at most

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh, someone made that joke before I could

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Another filler arc wrapped? :-)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Another filler arc wrapped? :-)

Filler? Quite the opposite, it's important to show that it's not all about big supervillains and that Shy can help people in need in smaller but for the person in question far more important ways.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I actually love the mini-act they reminded me so much about old superheroe comics where each issue is a new theard or simply just Involving they talking. These tend to be consider filler and not important, but because of these mini-act we connect with the characters more, bring them to the level that us normal folks can understand and sympathize. Remind me a lot about old superman comic.

joined Jun 6, 2021

She still needs to grab by the nose each of those two fellows who spilled her Kissip, and get proper compensation.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This was nice.

joined May 24, 2014

Cosplaying helping people to come out of their shells? Bullshit.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

drhelsing posted:

Cosplaying helping people to come out of their shells? Bullshit.

Yep.

Most of the "serial" cosplayers I knew have a huge inflated ego and love nothing more than being admired.

Also, "Japan Exhibition" is an obvious reference to the Japan Expo, the world's biggest Japanese pop culture convention outside Japan.

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 3:19PM

joined Apr 29, 2019

Akima from Sawblade Man

joined Oct 16, 2016

lmao

Seeing that in newest chapter she goes on a date with a boy then it can't be said anymore.
Shame, I liked the series, I knew author would never deliver on-screen yuri in to not be marked as "niche" yuri manga stigma, but I hoped at least we wouldn't be forced to see boy x girl dating chapter in it for Shy.
Oh well it was good when it lasted, now I can drop it in peace.

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 4:18PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

lmao

Seeing that in newest chapter she goes on a date with a boy then it can't be said anymore.
Shame, I liked the series, I knew author would never deliver on-screen yuri in to not be marked as "niche" yuri manga stigma, but I hoped at least we wouldn't be forced to see boy x girl dating chapter in it for Shy.

I don't even know what you talking about. Social Anxiety don't had any update since September last year. I'm pretty sure you're mistaken with another series the arttist is currently doing which is het.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

lmao

I don't even know what you talking about. Social Anxiety don't had any update since September last year. I'm pretty sure you're mistaken with another series the arttist is currently doing which is het.

They are saying because L'Arc took Teru on a "date", it's now het, so therefore it can't be the "superhero AU". Obviously this wasn't a romantic date, but let them have their fit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.