Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One thing is to discuss opposite views and other very different to come into the threads just to shit/bitch all over the story.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And generally people told to get off if they don't like it. And even then, people still have the right to do it no ? That's their own problems if they want to do that. Just because Japan don't do that doesn't they're more civilized than us.

Sekaioppai
joined Jan 6, 2015

Same here. Who needs Maria-sama when you have Yurika-sama watching over you? lol

We worship the yuri goddess amen

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For anyone who doesn't mind dipping their toes in other groups, Imanity Scans has just released the remainder of the series over on Mangadex.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

As expected. It's a non-ending.

Maybe a spin-off about Akane The Ghostbuster would be in order.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

As expected. It's a non-ending.

I'd say it had a definitive ending, just with a little hint of that here we go again wub wub wuuuub cheese at the end.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hate the sinner but love the yuri.

Will do Yurika-sama!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Will do Yurika-sama!

in yuri we pray, wo-men.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 6:08PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Actually giggled out loud at the, ahem, climax of the chapter though being mildly sleep-deprived may have been relevant

...that Power of Gigolette pose is turning into a reflex of hers isn't it?

joined Feb 23, 2016

She doesn’t suprise me anymore

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

A molester is a problem every highschool girl has to deal with at least once!? Is that true!? Because if it is, it makes me ashamed to be a guy.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 1:49AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch34#18
..... I laughed pretty hard, what a mess, poor molester-san

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 2:08AM

joined Nov 17, 2019

Will do Yurika-sama!

in yuri we pray, wo-men.

I-

joined Nov 14, 2014

lol good chapter! keep em' coming pls!

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

It's to laugh not to cry, or to cry not to laugh? XD

joined Apr 5, 2018

I know right!? I laughed so hard when she did it right there. This series is just too hilarious with all its absurdity.

joined Nov 14, 2014

OK, so imanity scans has actually finished this and I read the rest of the chapters in one go. ^_^

I'm glad that she ended up with Saori after all but I expected something more conclusive since it seems that despite what she said, she's still doing the gigolette thing. The scenes with her father was still annoying, but at least we got the yuri ending.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I know right!? I laughed so hard when she did it right there. This series is just too hilarious with all its absurdity.

What's especially good about it is that other people are aware of her doing it and how ridiculous it looks. It's not like in the typical fashion where this sort of posing happens outside time and space and nobody ever reacts to it.

I've%20used%20up%20all%20my%20gay%20resized
joined Jul 23, 2018

A molester is a problem every highschool girl has to deal with at least once!? Is that true!? Because if it is, it makes me ashamed to be a guy.

But the molester.... was a woman....? D:

It's definitely not true. 'Every' is a pretty high bar to meet, and 'at least once' is surely unsustainable!

Realistically, it'll be very uncommon. Situations where one is able both to grope a person and get away with it are not necessarily the environmental norm. Those who are likely to find themselves both desiring to grope a person AND who are clever enough to actually get away with it without getting the guts kicked out of them (observance of the fate of sexual predators in prison) are a rare breed indeed.

Those people do exist, mind... that '1% of the population who is responsible for 63% of all violent crime.' The 'serial' aspect (that they're able to do a bad thing more times than once) implies that they've either gotten very lucky, or that they have a largely successful strategy.

The subway/train wouldn't be the locale that best serves the attempt... since no matter how packed it is: crying out for help will always draw attention in your general direction. Furthermore, the likelihood of being caught by the victim themselves is not low when someone finds themselves suddenly stimulated in such (a) sensitive place(s), so being able to escape the 'follow up' to 'help' being 'that guy (or crazy lesbian) groped me!' becomes all the more perilously dangerous.

Only one groping for me ever, as an adult, while in a relationship where I slept with the 50 year old otherwise-homeless guy who did it (more than once). 13 guys before him, and one since who never 'groped' me in any way that could be classified as 'actually incredibly unexpected' AND 'incredibly unwarranted' AND 'waking-me-up-in-a-way-I-really-was-not-at-all-ready-for' and wow the shock'll make a person's heart beat. No shame in being a guy, my guy.

last edited at Mar 27, 2020 9:56PM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

I remember having read few chapters if this a while ago. However, now that I am picking it again, I realize how hilarious this is.

Thank you!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It's only after re-reading this I realize how stupid my sense of humor actually is for laughing at this stuff, it's an absurd manga but it's great!

lightninghydra
Lightninghydrawolf%201
joined Dec 7, 2018

This is by far one of my favorite series on the site. One of my favorite quotes, "I shall show her the power of a gigolette!" Haha! Thanks for making this.

Eur0jw7vkayzh-6-picsay
joined Aug 23, 2018

It's only after re-reading this I realize how stupid my sense of humor actually is for laughing at this stuff, it's an absurd manga but it's great!

^Agree

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Is it being updated still?

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Whaaat? Where is more??? I need more of my gigolette!

To reply you must either login or sign up.