Forum › The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady discussion

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

HOLY SHIT IT LIVES????

joined Jul 7, 2020

amogus

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

anime studios better halt animating isekai hetero harems with the same premise over and over again. IFTV is here and this one too with amazing plot, there's a lot of light novels with female leads that has a good story getting snob just for your usual isekai harem. This should get more attention, I just love Anise's character so much

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder why they changed it in the manga so she doesn't have the dragon demon stone already imbeded in herself like in the LN? There was no dragon in the stampeed- it was an ogre right?

She had already killed a dragon and made a flying thingy out of it and got its stone and used it on herself in the past- here she is on her broom and the dragon is here?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I wonder why they changed it in the manga so she doesn't have the dragon demon stone already imbeded in herself like in the LN? There was no dragon in the stampeed- it was an ogre right?

She had already killed a dragon and made a flying thingy out of it and got its stone and used it on herself in the past- here she is on her broom and the dragon is here?

Isn't it cooler this way? I mean, now we get a fight with a freaking dragon. That's much better than some random ogre.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

What volume is this? Waiting for this manga to get translated is hard. Especially when buying the physical copy.

joined Mar 20, 2021

FORGET THE CHAPTER CAN WE APPRECIATE HOW BASED THESE SCANLATORS ARE

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Loxi posted:

if they're so 'based' how come you haven't started a flame war about sus or posted among us cock? because you'll get banned and this thread locked? coward

joined Mar 8, 2020

Because IT IS following the Light Novel and not the Web Novel which are 2 different things, what is translated and you can find in novelupdates is the WN, despite them putting some of the illustration, it miss some of them because it make no sense with how the story go in the LN, like Euphie and Anise bed talk scene, is not a thing in the WN

These are changes done in the LN to make it less of a power fantasy trip, better story pace and characters development, between other things (i mean that is what having a editor gonna do), there is a few other noticeable changes in the LN too that you can see in the manga, like the talk between the prince and the king in which there is a illustration in the LN for this, which is not in the WN either, so you can take as the WN and that translation as not even being canon anymore, because there is alot more changes to come, specially by the time it hit LN vol 2 and 3 (this is LN vol1, middle of chapter 5 for those wondering and want to bother purchasing and reading the LN in japanese)

People always confuse this kind of thing, mixing up sources when they see some change, but actually aren't even sure about what they even read first lol

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 3:44AM

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

I thought the same thing. I understand she said she was capable of killing the dragon using all the magic tools she possessed at the time, but now you've got a stampede as well as the dragon itself, it seems too much for someone who doesn't have the monstrous dragon abilities to use.

Also, in the light novel it's said that the tattoo is on her back. I always wondered, did she have Illya tattoo it on herself? It came off like she had done it herself, but that's almost impossible as I assume you'd need some sort of magic circle to turn your body into a "conduit" as she said, and with Euphilia's traditional and conservative thoughts and the fact that she's with Anise almost all of the day, when will Anise find time to even get it tattooed onto herself?

joined Mar 20, 2021

Loxi posted:

if they're so 'based' how come you haven't started a flame war about sus or posted among us cock? because you'll get banned and this thread locked? coward

This post sus af

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Coincidentally, I had Bury the Light from Devil May Cry 5 playing in the background as I read this chapter. That little rescue at the end of the chapter is much more awesome when Anne Sophia is the storm that is approaching.

So it looks like our princess is getting Euphie on her side this time when it comes to the idea of Anise infusing a magical stone into her body? That's quite a change from the WN, given how horrified Euphie was at what Anise had done to herself when she discovered it.

It's good to see more chapters of this series. The slow release rate just kills me.

anime studios better halt animating isekai hetero harems with the same premise over and over again. IFTV is here and this one too with amazing plot, there's a lot of light novels with female leads that has a good story getting snob just for your usual isekai harem. This should get more attention, I just love Anise's character so much

I don't trust anime studios any more. We've gotten a few of my favorite female protagonist stories adapted, and they always screw them up.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So it IS a Light Saber.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Its back!!!!!!

I cannot wait to see this fight scene, and I’m hoping for a really cool back tattoo made out of monster stone dust

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I love this, this makes me want to have atleast 300 more chapters from this.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Wow, these monsters look standard... I mean, I dont expect anything out of the ordinary, like the non moe pieces, that have been uploaded here. But the art seems to be lacking in this department XD (An ogre, a plant, and a bear? Damn, its like pokemon, literally, how am I supposed to be impressed by that as a reader?)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Ayy this is back... but after how the previous chapter ended I expected more things happening, not another 10+ pages of exposition with some pictures here and there :P
Well I guess I should accept it at this point and enjoy it for what it is. At least we got a bear cut in half.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That is quite a dangerous dream she has...

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

okay I am very in favor of this new team-up tbh, thanks for getting this going again!

also

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 5:41AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That is quite a dangerous dream she has...

Her dream has always been to use magic, regardless of what sort of personal risk she may face.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I have never heard of among cock before but now its in my google search history.

Also I think it's pretty obvious that her turning herself into demon probably isn't going to work out too well for her.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Damn, its like pokemon, literally

Can't believe I didn't make the connection, you even evolve them with elemental stones

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 5:54AM

Crucru
joined Oct 28, 2020

why there isn't an "yuri" tag?

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

I'm glad this series got picked up again. I was beginning to worry it was dropped.

Also, is this chapter implying that Anise doesn't have her tattoo yet? Isn't that a significant change from the light novels.

why there isn't an "yuri" tag?

What are you talking about? There is a yuri tag.

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 9:58AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Loxi posted:

This post sus af

Yea, Princess_Anime forgot to mention "at least 3 slurs", so I think they're an impostor and vote to space them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.