Forum › Exiled From My Old Party For Being A Woman, Me And A Legendary Witch Formed The Ultimate Tag Team discussion

joined Apr 6, 2021

Ngl this one looks absolutely hilarious and awesome. Can’t wait until more chapters come out! Also making every guy in the series comically sexiest is just a stupidly funny concept to me. Watching them get their asses kicked in the tournament is gonna be fantastic

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 3:15AM

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Yall s**** for arguing on every little shit on a manga. Lmfao in every forums here there's always the Saint trying to sanitize fiction to justify theirself. Pathetic.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Is that an Utena Reference? THE SWORD? NO? Okay? Hahaha I love this shit

joined May 8, 2018

I read those finishers like the Zero-One Driver's voice.

Edit: (After reading the comments) Holy shite!

last edited at May 9, 2021 10:34AM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Need...
more....

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

People complaining are dumb, go eat grass or something

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

OrangePekoe posted:

Moderator Note

From here on, comments with little relevance to the manga posted thus far may be removed indiscriminately.

As an aside, regardless of one's views, it'd be best to not take this manga or other comments here too personally. Everyone here is here to have a good time. Thank you.

Bumping this. References to LN events that have not happened yet are also of "little relevance to the manga posted thus far." Thanks.

last edited at Jun 29, 2021 7:44PM

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Not read the LN, so am viewing this with a pair of fresh eyes. I look forward to seeing these two gals bond with bits of skinship thrown in from time to time.

Also...
I, being the incredibly biased and wholly lost person that I am...

last edited at Jun 29, 2021 7:51PM

joined May 24, 2014

Bikinis are ALWAYS the últimate armor for women!!!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Already chapter 2.1 when we haven't even get chapter 2 yet?

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Already chapter 2.1 when we haven't even get chapter 2 yet?

It just means this is the first half of chapter 2. If a chapter is uploaded in two parts it’s usually shown as 2.1 and 2.2

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I’m kinda curious about what happened in the last 300 years to change things from how our witch friend acts to now, also ugh not the bikini armor, go buy from the mens section or steal it if you have to.

joined Jun 6, 2021

A sharp decline from the first to the second chapter, with over-the-top pandering.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I can't wait for the tournament! I want to see them kick some ass together!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Bikinis are ALWAYS the últimate armor for women!!!

Hehehe, in many fantasy universes, it's like that... and, funny thing is, one of the major important plot points in this series is precisely that it's not true! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not read the LN, so am viewing this with a pair of fresh eyes.

For those who might want the novels, I'm bumping the post with the links:

For those who wanna read the light novel series: volumes 1 & 2 on MF:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yhm14hiwfsxcr7/Sexiled_01_%255BJNC%255D%255BPremium%255D.pdf/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lb3k4s0yzogyd2w/Sexiled_02_%255BJNC%255D%255BPremium%255D.pdf/file

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I find this series hilarious, and the cartoonishly over-the-top sexist dudes just add to it for me. It's a little bit of ham-fisted social commentary, sure, but it's also clearly not meant to be taken too seriously. The world could always use more parody on those obnoxious JRPG female character design/roles/tropes that have exhausted me so, so much over the years.

(I've got this weird suspicion that the people who don't find this stuff funny are men, but like, naw, that's crazy talk. What would men be doing getting up in arms about the male representation on a website that primarily hosts comics by, for, and about lesbians? Psh, yeah, couldn't be, couldn't be...)

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Hoh boy that armor… 300 years and THIS is what they constitute as Protection

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Just for the record, I'm a guy and I think this is pretty hilarious. Not one of the Great Works, but I don't bitch about that with manga as a rule, so I'm not about to start just because it's calling out sexism. Maybe the sexist jerks being pointed out don't bother me because I don't actually see myself in them . . . makes me wonder about the people it does bother.

last edited at Jun 29, 2021 10:03PM

joined May 15, 2021

Another day being a sturdy supporter of lingerie armors i mean, admit it, its hilarious that such lack of clothes usually have better defense

Nikaidousingherfirstmask
joined Aug 8, 2019

I love this shit >:3
I'm gonna read the LN now lol

joined Jan 15, 2018

Why patriarchy exists? Because of the war. (not because "man hunts woman gathers" or "men are breadwinners" since in the old times every hand on deck are needed to survive, 19-20th century men breadwinner model is result of patriarchy not cause).
Why war is related to patriarchy? Because on average, male human has higher upper body strength which wield weapon.

But why fantasies with "magic" where magician exist in both gender still has patriarchy?
Author of LN tries to put justification for that in LN.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Based on what I've seen so far, I would guess that sometime in the past some guy who got rejected or dumped by a girl he liked decided to start hating women, and ended up in a position of power where he systematically suppressed the idea of strong females and pushed them all into subservient stereotypes.

last edited at Jun 29, 2021 10:49PM

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"Me and a legendary witch" isn't proper English.

joined Nov 14, 2013

For those who wanna read the light novel series: volumes 1 & 2 on MF:

You know I don't think we should be posting links to pirated official translations that are still freely available for purchase - scanlations and fan-translations of non-localized works are one thing, but this doesn't seem right.

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

The fan-translation of the novels stops after 20 chapters of buildup right before the climactic & cathartic final battle that you had been waiting for on pins and needles. It is incredibly frustrating.

To reply you must either login or sign up.