Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri (Side Stories) discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Was hinted before that Iori knew the editor?

I believe it was said they were college classmates.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

more please!
they're just soo cute!!

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

They're so cute (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

joined Jul 26, 2016

Shinohara has quite an expressive poker face uwu

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I guess she's satisfied?

joined Sep 11, 2019

With Iori's words in ch6 and Shinohara's next line calling her a drunkard, I was reminded of a certain song in a certain fighting game series.

Drunkard Does Make Wise Remarks

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I really like these longer stories, they develop the cast of characters quite nicely whilst being much more consistent than the original series. It really seems like Mikanuji now has somebody at hand who pushes her in the right direction.

Although, I don't think it's appropriate to call these "side stories" anymore, there hasn't been a release for the "main" series in ages and it fully feels like these are now continuing the story proper. Maybe call it Season 2 or something instead?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Although, I don't think it's appropriate to call these "side stories" anymore, there hasn't been a release for the "main" series in ages and it fully feels like these are now continuing the story proper. Maybe call it Season 2 or something instead?

It's because there was no update since long ago that's it's been stopped. For the matter, it's just the translation who are on hiatus right now, not the manga. So yes, it's called Side Story because thay are side stories.

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

N-Nani?! R-Random Rival-sama?!?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

It's because there was no update since long ago that's it's been stopped. For the matter, it's just the translation who are on hiatus right now, not the manga. So yes, it's called Side Story because thay are side stories.

Hmm, I just saw that Mikanuji hasn't uploaded anything to Pixiv for a while and jumped to a conclusion, but you are right, the book serialization is actually still going. I wonder if she just doesn't update Pixiv anymore or something.

Still, I'm not sure if side story is appropriate as they develop the main plot, which side stories don't do by definition. The Japanese page simply calls them "long-form serialisation", so it kinda seems to be part of the main series too

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

This "side stories" even have more interesting plot and development then the main story, funny

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

damn saori is actually in love with her sister, i always thought that it was just a "haha what a siscon" kind of joke but damn

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Funny how all these characters are constantly deluding themselves.

Saori pretends she's not interested in taking care of Shizuku, but she can't leave her alone and actually gets some pride out of being Shizuku's only "friend". Because she's been taken care of by her sister, she feels the need to take care of someone.

Shizuku pretends to be a loner, an outcast, a hardened delinquent, but she's actually kind at heart and weak to people who seem to care about her. She pretends relationships don't work for her, but she values them immensely.

I can see what Mikanuji is trying to do with all these couples, but she takes it really slow...

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

SHIP

but who's that girl? (ಠ_ಠ)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Daww so sweet

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao @ Iori going into full "big sis knooooows~ (¬‿¬)" mode

Given how strained things were with Shizuku in the beginning it's considerable progress she's apparently now something of a frequent visitor and even quasi-confidant for Iori tbh. Also yay we actually got Minami's exact age!

joined May 29, 2021

Saori and that other delinquent need to get together.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

random posted:

lmao @ Iori going into full "big sis knooooows~ (¬‿¬)" mode

Given how strained things were with Shizuku in the beginning it's considerable progress she's apparently now something of a frequent visitor and even quasi-confidant for Iori tbh. Also yay we actually got Minami's exact age!

Minami's age was stated in chapter 2 of the original series.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Minami's age was stated in chapter 2 of the original series.

oh u rite

Completely forgot, been ages since I last read those.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I can't wait for the other ship to happen

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Very cute, but please, Iori, stop hitting Minami. ;_;

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Please stop hitting Minami ;-;

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

Please stop hitting Minami ;-;

Minami abuse will continue until morale improves.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

-> is titled "side story"

-> features ostensible main characters doing regular main character stuff

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Yikes, I don't even want Minami with Iori. I'm 28, and imagine treating someone ten years younger than you like that, guilt-tripping, hitting, relying on them to do all the housework and emotional work. Just awful.

To reply you must either login or sign up.