Forum › Ise-san and Shima-san discussion

joined Mar 24, 2021

"Plus they're the perfect size to be hugged!"
"I dunno they're a lot bigger than you, Shima."

Could be implying body pillow is too big for Shima, could be implying Shima is the perfect size to be hugged...

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 1:15AM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Dunno if it's going to have romance but so far it's got plenty of casual intimacy and I'm here for that

joined Jun 6, 2021

Sorry, but this series is just excellent.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Could be implying body pillow is too big for Shima, could be implying Shima is the perfect size to be hugged...

It's funny because the body pillows the two of them chose for themselves both look like each other (the cat looks like Ise, and the rabbit, like Shima). Obliviousness wins the day, I guess...

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Imagine buying a body pillow when you have a perfectly huggable girl around you all day anyway...

If it ever gets to Yuri it is going to be the slowest of slow burns, but it's a cute story so it will be fine either way

joined Mar 26, 2021

It's funny because the body pillows the two of them chose for themselves both look like each other (the cat looks like Ise, and the rabbit, like Shima). Obliviousness wins the day, I guess...

The author really seems to be setting things up for them to end up together...

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Latest chapter needs an NTR tag lol.

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

This series is just adorable. I love both Ise and Shima. Now they should kiss.

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

That dotty shirt is giving me a headache.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

These two are the pair from Futari Escape only they know each others' names. I like how it never occurs to either of them that they could just hug each other.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Shima and Ise are basically dating at this point, totally...

I’d kill for a relationship like theirs. In fact, any work with the Roommates tag pretty much describes my ideal relationship.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

ahhh purely platonic roommates who were incidentally classmates in high school that met each other way too late and split paths way too early…

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

What a nice chapter! Subtle progress to embracing the Yuri was made and the wholesomeness of it all has me beaming like an idiot. Also that guy was cool, I initially expected him to be gay though :D

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So at this point it’s starting to look more like a proper slow burn where Shima is gonna catch feelings soon. Part of me thinks this is just the yuri goggles speaking but on the other hand this author does mostly draw yuri…

joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh wow that was so uh... subtly gay?? Here's to hoping this one will actually turn into yuri.

Also, glad to know that the crush on that guy ended soon instead of turning into some drama love triangle.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Does this imply Shima is in the closet?

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 1:57PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

I must say, the forehead stamping is a novel interpretation of the typical fake-out "deep, meaningful glance that doesn't turn into a kiss" scene.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

What a nice chapter! Subtle progress to embracing the Yuri was made and the wholesomeness of it all has me beaming like an idiot. Also that guy was cool, I initially expected him to be gay though :D

Right?? I was surprised when those kids Ise knew were actually his. I was still expecting for it reveal that he has a husband or smth. Neat and decently gay chapter though, no need for Yuri goggles here.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Holy shit, a man in yuri manga who's a good guy!

BRB I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket real quick.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Tbh I already saw the ship sinking, but it prevailed. Mabye on day it will reach a safe harbor

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I must say, the forehead stamping is a novel interpretation of the typical fake-out "deep, meaningful glance that doesn't turn into a kiss" scene.

I lost it at this point, this series is too funny

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Not to be sexist but I saw the twist coming when we learned that the handkerchief was ironed. Like I said in the beginning I am loving this even if they dont get together as a couple in the end. So wholesome.

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Is this the 'I'm straight, but I live with my girlfriend' trope? I would like to think that it's going to end with them together, but I'm not confident on this one.

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

Oh my god they were roommates....

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Mmmm, het. Love it

To reply you must either login or sign up.