Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

joined Jan 4, 2014

That plaintive whisper on the second to last page is just heartrending... I really hope Asahi realises her own feelings soon.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

The slow burn is a good burn yet so painful

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

That's love if I do say so myself

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

This is on some transcendental plane beyond the Realm of Useless Lesbians. Asahi and Hinako are both hella confused, but Hinako at least seems to have figured part of what she wants out. Big credit to Fuuka for actually making a move, although it's arguably way too late to do what she wants it to (or, at least, I hope it's too late, because I am Team Hinako here).

This promises to be absolutely wrenching for everybody involved. Maybe even Subaru, if she's as into Fuuka as the story hints she is.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

our lil Asahi is growing up ;_;

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

UsuiGOD

joined May 29, 2021

We’re reaching levels of useless previously thought impossible.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Silent "dont go" that doesnt reach anyone's ear is concentrated pain.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

We in it now

joined May 1, 2015

Pain peko

joined Sep 22, 2015

I just love the slow burn.. At this point it's either Hinako or Fuuka for me. As long as our baby Asahi is happy~

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This is one of the series that I wish I had a time machine to see the ending of.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Finally, they are noticing their feelings!!

joined Aug 16, 2014

Silent "dont go" that doesnt reach anyone's ear is concentrated pain.

silently writhes in pain

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hmmm, so there’s an emotionally stunted woman with black hair who doesn’t know how to relate to others because of a hyperfixation on her sister after an accident. She has a best friend who’s secretly been in love with the woman for years but was too afraid to confess, but suddenly feels compelled to state her feelings after she sees a new woman with pinkish orange hair (who has never fallen in love and thinks she can’t until she meets the black haired woman) getting closer to the mc, and makes the friend realize the black haired woman is changing with or without her…

Gosh where have I seen this plot before? Jk, in all seriousness I love the series but wow do the parallels keep piling on.

joined May 10, 2021

I fucking hate the "Being friends for 10 years is enough but now that a rival appears Imma confess" cliché... So hopefully Asahi realises her feeling soon enough, because this manga causes pain & way too much anger.
Fuck Fuuka.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I fucking hate the "Being friends for 10 years is enough but now that a rival appears Imma confess" cliché... So hopefully Asahi realises her feeling soon enough, because this manga causes pain & way too much anger.
Fuck Fuuka.

Hey what do you have against Fuuka? It's got nothing to do with her if the author uses her as a plot device, she's nice, wealthy, not possessive, I don't know what's bad about her

That being said, I like how Fuuka managed the situation. It was not just I LOVE YOU, I WANNA BE A COUPLE kinda confession, she said important things like "think about me" so Asahi would see her with different eyes, "think about you" so Asahi would stop with that shit of I can't fall in love (even if that's not gonna be positive for poor Fuuka) and the most important thing she wasn't just like I LOVE YOU SO DO YOU LOVE ME? TELL ME NOW. she handled it like "let's go on a date, try and see if it works", even if one date it's not enough at all and she'll probably ruin it with a kiss at the end. Even if it end like that, at least she took her one last chance and didn't let it slip, she at least wanna try.

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 2:23AM

joined Jan 3, 2020

Hmmm, so there’s an emotionally stunted woman with black hair who doesn’t know how to relate to others because of a hyperfixation on her sister after an accident. She has a best friend who’s secretly been in love with the woman for years but was too afraid to confess, but suddenly feels compelled to state her feelings after she sees a new woman with pinkish orange hair (who has never fallen in love and thinks she can’t until she meets the black haired woman) getting closer to the mc, and makes the friend realize the black haired woman is changing with or without her…

Gosh where have I seen this plot before? Jk, in all seriousness I love the series but wow do the parallels keep piling on.

Wow, I never noticed that comparison until you mentioned it like that. It really is similar, though a lot more mature and focused on some of the difficulties of adult office life.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The slow burn is a good burn yet so painful

This comment is a big mood

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

What's this? Realism in my yuri, but it's actually sensible and not needlessly obtuse for cheap drama??

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

every time there's a chapter released for this I realise I'm in love with this manga

I'm also confident that Asahi'll realise her feelings are for Hinako, I'm here for the happy end all the way

joined Jun 28, 2018

Ashahi !! You are a useless lesbian !

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

This is not useless lesbian anymore. This is confuse lesbian.

FollowTheBeast
27114c523855cf852d731b3d54d6f14b--manga-yuri-lesbian
joined Oct 1, 2020

This is not useless lesbian anymore. This is confuse lesbian.

I agree with you!

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

The pain, the hope, the emotions... I really, really love this manga, it just has a really good pace and mature storytelling

To reply you must either login or sign up.