Forum › Ise-san and Shima-san discussion

joined Aug 14, 2017

So Shima picked up on Ise staring at her all day but thought it was for the piercings and not for her being big gay. And Shima had a mysterious unrequited love of unspecified gender whose ears she wanted to pierce. AND Ise and Shima each lamented not having talked to the other sooner...

This is getting to be some highly textual subtext.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Okay, so they totally adored each other in school and were sad that they didn't talk earlier. Then they randomly meet at the same company again, spend most of their working days together, decide to move in together, spend most of their free time together as well, and still adore each other all the same?
Yup, that looks very heterosexual, totally.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Okay, so they totally adored each other in school and were sad that they didn't talk earlier. Then they randomly meet at the same company again, spend most of their working days together, decide to move in together, spend most of their free time together as well, and still adore each other all the same?
Yup, that looks very heterosexual, totally.

All that's missing is a cat or two.

joined Jan 22, 2015

A backstory that doesn't involve forgotten childhood promises, extreme angst, or tragic accidents?
I'm suprised this got past the editor, and will thoroughly enjoy it.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

so since there is not yuri tag there's no yuri in this one right? still gonna read it any way, I have too much extra time right now

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

so since there is not yuri tag there's no yuri in this one right? still gonna read it any way, I have too much extra time right now

Raws are tagged Yuri, so there might still be something happening in the future. The stuff currently released is subtext at most though, even in Japanese

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

They may not be in an overt relationship but the subtext is gay as heck and i love it

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ah, good to see another chapter of Stretch! Um, I mean . . .

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

cute date

Psx_20210526_201147
joined Jun 5, 2019

Ah, good to see another chapter of Stretch! Um, I mean . . .

i feel u

joined May 29, 2021

Not as much subtext in this chapter. Felt a bit like a backslide after the previous chapter, but oh well.

last edited at Jun 17, 2021 12:12AM

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Counterpoint, this chapter is adorable and great at showing how good friends they are, even if it's the least gay chapter.

I do still hope we get some more gay stuff though.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Raws are tagged Yuri, so there might still be something happening in the future. The stuff currently released is subtext at most though, even in Japanese

Source for the raws? On Pixiv comics, there's no Yuri tag for this one.

The senpai/kouhai manga posted on pixiv, however...is.

joined Aug 14, 2017

Link?

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Link?

https://www.pixiv.net/user/14000716/series/280

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This was very cute, I liked this chapter a lot. I was about to say “why can’t ramen be kids food” but then I remembered that from age 5-12 I basically only ate bagels with cream cheese and chicken nuggets and that was it. Of course now I’m a total glutton for all kinds of food so there’s no way I could have resisted free gyoza either

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

2 toppings for a free gyoza plate????? that's a crazy good deal .. unless they're also crazy expensive .. or i've only ever went to crazy stingy establishments ... anyway, good for them! another adorable chapter :)

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

lmao who said they were just Roomates

joined May 29, 2021

”They say hugging reduces stress levels!”
Yes yes yes yes
”We don’t have significant others though who should we hug?”
Right there the person right there next to you
”Let’s buy some stuffed animals to hug!”
Fuuuuuuuuu

Okay, I’m starting to think this won’t be yuri now. This was the perfect opportunity for some teasing.

joined Jul 6, 2020

I can't believe we didn't even get a single hug between them, maybe this really isn't yuri

joined Jul 6, 2020

and thus begun the series Ise-san and Shima-san are Interested in Lesbian Brothels

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh my god they're roommates

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh god. For a horrible second I thought they were gonna buy those human arm and chest pillow thingies that I am not sure isnt a gag gift.

Should have taken that first hug though.

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Keep the faith! There shall be a “yuri” tag! Have faith in Dynasty-Scans, Believe! Your hopes will be answered, believe, and it will come to pass! The “Yuri” tag will APPEAR!

Now just take a moment of prayer as we pass around the collection plates for “Yuri”! The donation will go the kick starter for “Maka Maka III”! We must provide charity to those deserving artists supporting the Yuri manga for the community! Give, and ye shall be rewarded to an unending supply of Yuri manga without the “Aaaangst!” tag. Give more, and ye shall receive a bounty of “Adult Life” without “Age Gap”. Hallelujah!

For those angelic donators going beyond “Insane Amounts of Handholding”, they will be blessed by MIRA, The Saint of Pre-historic Yuri, who gives testament to the Yuri before the Old Testament! Praise be they who give more than that and they will be thrice blessed by MOCHI!

How does one join this religion ?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Keep the faith! There shall be a “yuri” tag! Have faith in Dynasty-Scans, Believe! Your hopes will be answered, believe, and it will come to pass! The “Yuri” tag will APPEAR!

Now just take a moment of prayer as we pass around the collection plates for “Yuri”! The donation will go the kick starter for “Maka Maka III”! We must provide charity to those deserving artists supporting the Yuri manga for the community! Give, and ye shall be rewarded to an unending supply of Yuri manga without the “Aaaangst!” tag. Give more, and ye shall receive a bounty of “Adult Life” without “Age Gap”. Hallelujah!

For those angelic donators going beyond “Insane Amounts of Handholding”, they will be blessed by MIRA, The Saint of Pre-historic Yuri, who gives testament to the Yuri before the Old Testament! Praise be they who give more than that and they will be thrice blessed by MOCHI!

How does one join this religion ?

I think we all already have.

To reply you must either login or sign up.