Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

The awkward tension...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, damn...

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

i mean you don't use the same tie everyday normally, isn't it okay if she has 2 of them? just give her the fucking gift

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

sigh

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

i mean you don't use the same tie everyday normally, isn't it okay if she has 2 of them? just give her the fucking gift

I suspect it's more a matter of timing. Giving her a hairband right after she just bought one, with another friends encouragement, feels less special then giving her one while she's hesitating over which one to get. She's also probably worried about looking like she just copied Hana.

Now, realistically, Hime probably wouldn't view it that way and would probably appreciate the gesture for what it is, but teenagers and unfounded insecurities might as well be synonyms.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I really believe this should have the tsundere tag, You is definitely one, and I love that lol

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

anyone know the sauce for the character in the credits image page?

It's the sequel to Makikomi by Ayane, which hasn't been translated yet, which is really too bad, because it's incredibly sweet (and also, as is often the case with Ayane, hella raunchy).

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I suspect it's more a matter of timing. Giving her a hairband right after she just bought one, with another friends encouragement, feels less special then giving her one while she's hesitating over which one to get. She's also probably worried about looking like she just copied Hana.

Now, realistically, Hime probably wouldn't view it that way and would probably appreciate the gesture for what it is, but teenagers and unfounded insecurities might as well be synonyms.

We are also talking about teenage girls. Getting insecure or hurt over minor things is sadly almost unavoidable at that age

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

It's the sequel to Makikomi by Ayane, which hasn't been translated yet, which is really too bad, because it's incredibly sweet (and also, as is often the case with Ayane, hella raunchy).

thank ya

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

We are also talking about teenage girls. Getting insecure or hurt over minor things is sadly almost unavoidable at that age

Well and let's be honest, adults can be pretty insecure and easily hurt over minor things as well haha

We humans are an emotional mess of a species :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking at her face there, it really doesn't seem to be a misunderstanding...

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This chapter was kind of...

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

........... does that mean you is also jelous ?

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▄█▀▄██▄░░░░░░░░▀█▄▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░▀░░▄▀░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░▀█▒▒
▒█▀░░░░███░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀█▒
▒█░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░█▒
▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒
▒█░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░█▒
▒▀█░█░█░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░█▀▒
▒▒▀█▀░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▀░░░░▄█▀▒▒
▒▒▒█░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄█▀▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒█▄░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

joined Oct 6, 2020

These recent chapters really gives off the feeling of stakes raising for a big event...

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

They're gonna fight...aren't they

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Can you feel the angst levels rising? After a brief break, we are apparently back to the dark undercurrents of the series

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oof. Sometimes only winning move is not to play.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

It's been a while since I cried at a movie

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Oh so she'll only cry for you hmmm?
Makes you wonder what else she'll do for you

SlightlyQuarky
joined Feb 26, 2017

Just holding in all the tears until the others have gone must be rough.

Also, who's the girl on the credits page?

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 6:53PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Just holding in all the tears until the others have gone must be rough.

Also, who's the girl on the credits page?

This was a few comments before yours:

joined Apr 15, 2013

Why must you wound me so, manga?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Ouch

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

that's rough buddy

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

oof

To reply you must either login or sign up.