Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

those poor poor anime girls, this is serious we need to do something someone call the police, the FBI, the power rangers anything.

I think you know very well that's not the problem, it's more about abuse and its fetishization.
it's kinda fun to see you think that I mean "someone save the poor characters from a story that's clearly just fiction", always great to see people can warp the words from others into the thing they want to see, but I mean, that's just a thing of perception and worldviews, if you wanna think I'm a lil snowflake that will melt at anything then you'll obviously see it that way and there's nothing I can do about it.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 1:44AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is a weird series

It has some nice moments, then it has... This last chapter.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 3:02AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I think you know very well that's not the problem, it's more about abuse and its fetishization.

as people already mention on this thread a "problem" not exclusive to anime/manga, this is present in all kinds of western media

it's kinda fun to see you think that I mean "someone save the poor characters from a story that's clearly just fiction", always great to see people can warp the words from others into the thing they want to see,

im sorry but i can´t take you seriously after statements like this

btw fuck the it's just fiction or it's just a drawing "argument", if you believe that, go sit down on a corner and think about your life choices

it´s clear to me that you´re not here to talk about the manga nor have a conversation, you either want to shame others or virtue signal and im sorry to tell you that im not engaging on this tomfoolery anymore and i commend others to do the same,
if you don´t like this kind of manga and want to share your opinion that´s fine but if you´re gonna straight up insult people for not sharing your opinion don´t expect me to take you seriously and better be ready to get mocked
if you´re no ready for that better go to twitter where all the other delusional people gather

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 3:07AM

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

And please indulge me, what kind of blackmailing and ntr are we talking about?

Well is really spoilery but

from chapter 28 and 29, new girl love target is Nanase, so she caught Nanase in harassing mode on Momo in the nurse office, so she use that to make a move on Nanase using blackmailing, then immediately procced to get sexual with Nanase in front of Momo, watching how new girl just touch a naked Nanase all over the place for 10 minutes (thats the sort of ntr, trying to take her forcefully in a sexual way, well i said sort of) until Momo stop her from trying to kiss Nanase and new girl snap, but probably chapter 30 this gonna get brushed off as comedy or some shit

wow, that’s really fucking bad

Miasmaphonia
Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

from chapter 28 and 29, new girl love target is Nanase, so she caught Nanase in harassing mode on Momo in the nurse office, so she use that to make a move on Nanase using blackmailing, then immediately procced to get sexual with Nanase in front of Momo, watching how new girl just touch a naked Nanase all over the place for 10 minutes (thats the sort of ntr, trying to take her forcefully in a sexual way, well i said sort of) until Momo stop her from trying to kiss Nanase and new girl snap, but probably chapter 30 this gonna get brushed off as comedy or some shit

Interesting, thanks for the reply.
If anything should come from that, I hope it'll be Momo realizing something regarding her own feelings toward Nanase (seeing as she stops the kiss).

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I hate it when sexual harrassment and assault get treated as something that's just a goof, you know, just your regular good ol trying to force someone you desire into something they don't want to do and have no consequences for it kind of goof.
It's not something that's supposed to be cute, hot, or fun, i don't like it, it makes me uncomfortable, but i can maybe understand if it's their way to cope with trauma?? wich is apparently a thing I've heard about, but not if it's just a kink, a fantasy about possibly scaring someone for life. (btw fuck the it's just fiction or it's just a drawing "argument", if you believe that, go sit down on a corner and think about your life choices.)

Cry about it

Said the child while obviously crying themselves.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I hate it when sexual harrassment and assault get treated as something that's just a goof, you know, just your regular good ol trying to force someone you desire into something they don't want to do and have no consequences for it kind of goof.
It's not something that's supposed to be cute, hot, or fun, i don't like it, it makes me uncomfortable, but i can maybe understand if it's their way to cope with trauma?? wich is apparently a thing I've heard about, but not if it's just a kink, a fantasy about possibly scaring someone for life. (btw fuck the it's just fiction or it's just a drawing "argument", if you believe that, go sit down on a corner and think about your life choices.)

Cry about it

Said the child while obviously crying themselves.

Yeah man

joined Jun 6, 2021

Where do you all read the raws for this?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Where do you all read the raws for this?

They're on the Comic Fuz app.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I agree that the introduction of a rival character feels forced, and she certainly didn’t make a good first impression, but it’s kinda fresh to see a love rival thats interested in the protagonist rather than the protagonists love interest.

joined Apr 3, 2021

I agree that the introduction of a rival character feels forced, and she certainly didn’t make a good first impression, but it’s kinda fresh to see a love rival thats interested in the protagonist rather than the protagonists love interest.

that and the fact that she's employing similar if not the same tactics that Nanase uses

joined Sep 11, 2019

I don't know about this new girl chief, from all the spoilers I read here, there's gonna be at least 5 more chapters of this shit

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She knows about Momo, that's definitely not good news. It's very rare for yanderes to be done well, I've been seen a few selected authors do a good job with them, one even got an anime recently, but this one doesn't seem to be one of them, this yandere is very likely to fail.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Maybe the new girl will, by basically attacking Nanase in the same way she attacked Momo, make Nanase realise that what she did to Momo was pretty messed up? Might be wishful thinking but that would be actual character development I could get behind

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Interesting, thanks for the reply.
If anything should come from that, I hope it'll be Momo realizing something regarding her own feelings toward Nanase (seeing as she stops the kiss).

I certainly hope all of this happens. Also, the comment section is amusing as always, but we humans just have this tendency to say what we think and complain and argue over the internet with strangers, so be it! I am a curious person, I want to know when Momo will realize Nanase likes her and they will date and be done with it.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I feel like this girl is supposed to be Nanase's punishment for being a creep but she feels like a punishment for the audience. We got two of them now.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This series didn't start off the best but then we got a couple solid chapters...the Aquarium date and the couple before that, decent romance build up and a confession. Then we get Nanase being a creep with Momo during the sleepover instead of confessing...and now we get an annoying new character. This series is such a weird inconsistent rollercoaster.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Time to go into sleep mode until this nuisance is dealt with...

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

thereisalineweshouldnthavecrossedandwehavecrosseditbutletskeepgoingtoseewhathappensnext.png

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Her popular phase

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 5:54PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now to see if Momo would care or not.

joined May 24, 2014

Never, ever get involved with crazy, EVER

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Love triangle attempt #2

LionTrainer1
50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Run while you still can

joined May 24, 2014

Run while you still can

Too little, too late

To reply you must either login or sign up.