Forum › The Tiles That I Cannot Cut Are Next to None! discussion

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is really fun and cool

I love how much you can do with Mahjong sports anime stuff, especially with superpowers involved

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

I still have no idea how mahjong works but man is this tense

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

thought: Alice doesn't need to leave her seat. nor attack directly. just let Shanghai, Hourai and Medicine do as they please.

But Medicine isn't Alice's doll?

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

thought: Alice doesn't need to leave her seat. nor attack directly. just let Shanghai, Hourai and Medicine do as they please.

Medicine isn't one of Alice's dolls

Her ability has to do with controlling her dolls though so anything her dolls directly do to other players would break the rules of "no directly attacking other players with your power"

Still not sure how Reisen got away with whatever she was doing unless it was being used as more of a "self luck buff" or something

Dlhq47huuaarbzb
joined Nov 22, 2017

Mahjong AND Touhou, this is a bless

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Another adorable chapter! I like how Mahjong has kinda replaced danmaku battles here. It opens up so many possibilities!

Taoism vs Buddhism dispute: Mahjong.
Remilia nagging at Patchouli to get out of her old dusty library once in a while: Mahjong.
Eirin having enough of Kaguya’s NEET tendencies: Mahjong.
Yukari peeping in on Reimu taking a bath, Reimu throwing a Mahjong set in her face.

Thanks scanlators for the many TNs and making it easier for me to follow what the heck is going on.

Now we need a millet soup crossover where Alice&Remi force patche to play Mahjong against Marisa. Bonus points for Koakuma teaching Shanghai how to play.

I'd die on the spot from happiness, no regrets

joined Jun 5, 2018

So is there nothing this month? Just curious

joined Jun 5, 2018

I just reread part of it and realized, Reimeilia already forsaw that youmu would win, which is why she was snickering, because her ability probably doesnt allow her to literally change the outcome, but for her to prepare to deny this outcome. Is yuyuko the mastermind behind all this? Perhaps she lost on purpose, as to get youmu to play. I mean, why wage so much for majong, (not with common sense, but even so, winning here doesnt actually seem to have any merit besides for the sake of it, so a contract cant really be made under the foundation of a majong game here), if danmaku still exists in this world and is a more definite mean to decide.

joined Jun 5, 2018

I cant believe the ability I foretold for rinnosuke was youmus all along!

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Yeesh Youmu dominated that round

joined Jun 5, 2018

Wait, right. Keine could technically change the outcome of the match afterwards. Thats actually as broken as Remilia, if not more. But of course, this isnt gonna happen here, otherwise thered be no point in playing.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Ah... The moment they reminded us of Keine's ability I knew there would be trouble... Let's see how Youmu deals with this girl

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Neo Tojiko we barely knew ye

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Man Keine is going hard on poor Youmu. Seems like Patchy is going to do her best to take advantage of her ability as well.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Noooo, Patchouli, you gotta OBJECTION! everytime there is a problem in the witnesses testimony! You just gotta! Listen to your heart Patchouli ;-;

joined Jun 5, 2018

Told you Patchouli, serves you right >:(. Either way, what does being in third place mean? Is youmu out now? I may have forgotten haha.

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Meiling
A novice
At mahjong

I am so confused right now

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Meiling
A novice
At mahjong

You aren't the only one...

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Doremy... Is third? Wonder how she got up there. Also wow, I really thought Youmu was screwed this round since her opponents' ability would make things a lot difficult but Sanae threw the towel for her respect of losing to Youmu surprised me. Now the question is how does Youmu beat Hina...

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

...A Nagashi Mangan after a double Richii is the most batshit thing I've ever read, I love that

joined Jun 5, 2018

Doremy... Is third? Wonder how she got up there. Also wow, I really thought Youmu was screwed this round since her opponents' ability would make things a lot difficult but Sanae threw the towel for her respect of losing to Youmu surprised me. Now the question is how does Youmu beat Hina...

Maybe (since Sanae is actually capable of causing miracles, so its in line of her own powers) shell somehow help yomou by dispersing the misfortune caused by a fellow god? And if plot wise it would be uninteresting to have sanae take a main role twice, then the smoke girl could try to control Hina? Although that would be overkill.

I feel like people like Yuyuko and Reimu are the hidden bosses of majhong, going by the bits and pieces weve had so far.

Ezgif-3-bff3e4c8bc
joined May 25, 2021

Meiling
A novice
At mahjong

You aren't the only one...

I guess it's because meiling is familiar with the Chinese rules of mahjong and still a novice on the Japanese rule of mahjong

joined Jun 5, 2018

So uhh, is the smoke girl gonna boost youmus confidence with the power of drugs?

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Can anyone refresh my mind if there were any other mind controllers in the franchise besides Sannyo? I didn't really realize that Sannyo's ability to control minds was her power until Youmu pointed it out...

So uhh, is the smoke girl gonna boost youmus confidence with the power of drugs?

It looks like she's going to control Youmu's mind while she's in her lost state.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Wow, I was right. Either way, I dont feel like Im reading english at this point, whats going on... But I do like the pictures, and since they dont use ancient babylonian number systems, I can at least follow the points.

Btw, is there some kind of latex package that writes mahjong tiles, or how do the scanlators insert those?

To reply you must either login or sign up.