Forum › Posts by AnonTL

AnonTL
joined Sep 18, 2018
Liellafangirl

The Liella! members keeping with the Super"star" theme, all have hair designs corresponding to their own star sign, which is why the Japanese response seems to have been taking a future S3 as confirmed fact, with the remaining star signs hinting the new members to come. For their sake if anything, I hope they're right about it.

Kanon - Bull horns
Kuku - Crab legs
Chisato - Fish fins
Ren - Ponytail
Kinako - Sheep
Mei - Scorpion's tail
Shiki - Twin hair strands
Natsumi - Lion's mane

Sumire's birthday being September 28 (Libra)
The two twirly hair strands coming down the sides represents the scales alongside her hairband.

AnonTL
joined Sep 18, 2018
Dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap

This comic is reference to the moment on the livestream where Mia and Yuu's seiyuu were making jokes about how Mia and Rina were secretly doing lewd things in the burger pouch that you can buy as Episode 9's merch.

joined Sep 18, 2018

Yeah, I was mistaken about it, disregard my previous comments. It also seems more than likely there's even going to be a part4 of this as well, which might further change the dynamics too.

joined Sep 18, 2018

I'd like to disagree about "Chisato and Kanon going out but Chisato cheating". In the previous part, Chisato wasn't brave enough to "stand next to"/date Kanon so she kinda settled for Ren, without knowing that Kanon also loves her romantically.

"かのちぃ前提のれんちさ"
The description says the setting of this is that Kanon and Chisato are already together but then leading from that into the Ren x Chisato pairing.

For works that involve cheating, it's normally written that way from looking at various communities discussing it, not that it upsets people any less like how that one comment says they only want Nico x Nozomi romance, and how a setting with NicoMaki NozoEli that goes into Nico x Nozomi as sex friends would only piss them off.

Unless times have changed or the author used the term mistakenly, I think it's to be assumed that Kanon and Chisato were dating here, hence the emphasis on Chisato lying and also telling Ren to keep it a secret.

joined Sep 18, 2018

this feels like it's the prequel(?) to the other oneshot also from this author.

It's the Part2 of it. The first part is Chisato and Kanon going out but Chisato cheating on her with Ren, while this part is how it was from Ren's PoV.

AnonTL
Image Comments 22 Oct 20:16
joined Sep 18, 2018
Kanonstanman

Original scene of CSM's biggest fan

AnonTL
Image Comments 30 Aug 00:31
joined Sep 18, 2018
Friendzonebar

The author states that Ayumu did not steal Yuu's phone, she merely had a replica of it made for some wholesome play with blocks, such as mounting the replica with her own phone in her spare time.

AnonTL
Image Comments 30 Aug 00:24
joined Sep 18, 2018
Liella3way

Lvl1 Transfer Student
Lvl16 School Idol Contest Winner
Lvl90 Triad Boss

AnonTL
Image Comments 26 Aug 20:35
joined Sep 18, 2018
Deletthis

joined Sep 18, 2018

AnonTL
Image Comments 16 Jul 20:34
joined Sep 18, 2018
Kanonmatsu

joined Sep 18, 2018

What the hell is that last pic.

It's a reference to the eating contest held by Inari One in the OVA where the girls end up giving the donut plushie prize to Tamamo Cross, covered in the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbL4PUFrJ48

AnonTL
Image Comments 12 Jun 06:08
joined Sep 18, 2018
Ras-asmr

For those interested why these ChuchuPareo comics weren't approved, drpepperfan said they all were too shit and far too poorly drawn to approve for over 7 months now, despite the fact that there hadn't been a single comic here of them for the last two years since their anime. Majority of our releases, planned or otherwise, are also similarly blocked the same way and it took the localized game release of them to have enough impetus to force it through. When we inquired about them, we were told to stop asking (to put it very lightly) and deal with it since the pairing wasn't popular enough to merit approval thus "wasn't going to provide any benefit to the users here" as we were the "only ones asking for them". We're hoping for some level of change from now on, particularly with how impossible it is to get timely approvals (Such as for AprilFools, Halloween, PockyDay, Christmas, NewYear and character birthdays), but we are not getting our hopes up just yet till some actual changes get made beyond a handful of approvals each time a major issue occurs.

last edited at Jun 12, 2021 6:29AM

joined Sep 18, 2018

Great timing for this, right on Kaoru’s birthday too.

AnonTL
Image Comments 06 Feb 06:47
joined Sep 18, 2018
Etcpwlsxebijtpj-orig

Omake:

Also, this was based on the news story of the woman in Canada who tried dodging the anti-virus curfew by saying she was on a walk with her pet husband who was on a leash.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 6:50AM

AnonTL
joined Sep 18, 2018

I’ve also translated Kasumi’s seiyuu’s birthday post and her message for Kasumi, so go celebrate with her and give her warm wishes if you’d like.

Mayu:
Happy Birthday, Kasumin ◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡
You’re always so full of energy and so cute that I can’t take my eyes off you and I love you so muchhhh!!
May we see a lot of Kasumin’s different expressions this year as well ♡
I’ll also be doing my absolute best to make Kasumin shine too!!
https://twitter.com/MayuSgr/status/1352633189487976448

joined Sep 18, 2018

In case it’s not clear, the second and third ones here are showing what would happen if Kasumi or Shizuku won their duel respectively. It’s not a continuous piece but rather a Page1, Page2A/2B type of manga.

joined Sep 18, 2018

♫: Avalon - Taku Iwasaki

A stone has neither agony nor pain.
Think of yourself as a stone.
You are to be assimilated with the stone.
Only then will your mind become void.

And so, Matsuura Kanan stopped thinking.

AnonTL
Image Comments 26 Dec 08:46
joined Sep 18, 2018
C15ysc

I'm still waiting on the other Kitaku stuff we've done to be properly approved.
There's also a second Christmas one from Kitaku that should be up, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime either. Still, Merry Christmas, everyone.

joined Sep 18, 2018

Im just amazed at how fast this person draws honestly

The artist here says that they made this comic after the broadcast of episode 10, that it was just a complete coincidence that episode 11 resembled their comic so much, which explains how it ended up looking like it got drawn quickly in response to episode 11.

joined Sep 18, 2018

♫: Yes - Roundabout

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 6:10PM

AnonTL
Prohibition discussion 19 Dec 11:47
joined Sep 18, 2018

I feel like the story is missing a few more pages or something. The ending seemed really abrupt.

This was a quick piece the author was inspired to make while the show was airing till they could put together an idea for a full book. You could say it was a teaser of sorts.

You can find said full book here if you’re interested in what became of the lengthier work.

AnonTL
joined Sep 18, 2018

Dream With You
I can take off into the Dreaming Sky
Because I'm not alone
Wherever it is, I feel like I can go
Across the distant sky

As I wish strongly now...
To soar higher and higher, see!

Remember that for every exciting fiery new girl that comes your way you start loving, it's the childhood friend who suffers most.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 2:12AM

joined Sep 18, 2018

Currently a lot of people I work with have completely lost the motivation to translate any images as a result of almost a hundred or more translated comics not having been approved, and for things like the recent Pocky Day and such other things like current events, images only ever seem to get approved weeks later if anything, when they practically don't matter anymore. Is there some assured way I can get proper feedback on submissions and their status around here without a lot of back-and-forth? That aside, generally wondering if having more people approving things would prevent such issues, particularly around the standard times where event-based stuff would matter like AprilFools/Halloween/Christmas etc. Just my two cents for improvements.

joined Sep 18, 2018

Surely nobody could beat Remilia to the point where it’d be futile to even attempt to play against her. How can you beat a natural tsumo with 4 dora on the first turn every single round?