Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Aya Azuma Hifuu

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Plasmy
Aki Akyuu discussion 20 May 01:56
Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

The part where Akyuu flashbacks to those stressful times is funnier once you've read the doujins involving them

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Someone needs to send Sakuya to Eientei or something. She needs to check out those sleeping problems

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

On this issue, the Meguchima fans has won

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Well. We're not sure if she was possessed but she definitely didn't become any more threatening.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

FLANDRE?! In OUR canon Touhou manga?!

Shaking and crying rn. What's next, Kasen will soon enlist Flan's help next?

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Guess that means the moment Youmu throws a wrench in one of their plans, the game veers in one direction and stops this "stalemate?"

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

What's with this series bringing out dark desires of Touhous. First Reisen's sadism and now Sanae's... Well, whatever you describe what's going on with Sanae

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Youmu I know you are an airhead but please think about Akyuu's ability more!

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Hatate's in the scene and... Marisa gets tied up... Again...

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Aya I know you like drama since your the news and all but...!

Okay Mimi, you need to tell us what the hell did you do to Reimu in the past. Like seriously, the last time we've seen this girl afraid in the past were those rock statues all the way back in PC-98.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Congrats to Hina fans, her first canon appearance after so many years.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Ah, rest in peace Become Fumo. While you will remain as a legend, I wish we would still get more updates...

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Two days earlier?!?! Kaguya you little son of a-

The longest Mahjong game recorded was 33 hours!

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

So Sannyo gets into a print work before any of the WBaWC touhous, for shame.

I mean, the only reasonable ones would be Eika and maybe Urumi and with a really big slight maybe to Kutaka? But being in a completely different hell that needs you to access regular hell to reach Gensokyo would be a big hassle. Especially since I don't think any of the animal realm leaders would leave since Keiki is around. (Let's just ignore Yuuma whose hanging out with Okina in the blood pools.)

Edit: But I have to agree. Sannyo is one of the characters I least expected to be explored in

last edited at May 9, 2022 10:09PM

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Well, you caused your miracle Sanae. Not sure if said miracle would make Youmu happy that she has been rudely awakened by two goddesses that just destroyed the property she protects and manages.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

The artist's version of Byakuren looks weird to me. I really like it, she looks so comfy, but it doesn't hit my checkmarks of Byakuren

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

I was about to comment how Reimu didn't notice Marisa being missing before getting into the library, but Patchouli dropping that Marisa became the fully fledge Magician is... Oh no. Time to hope that Reimu just looks at Marisa in the eye and just goes "Eh, you don't live in the village. You get a pass."

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

I-Is Mokou fucking dead?

Mizuchi's resentment is definitely something old. Most likely older than Reimu herself. Whatever Mizuchi's life used to be as a human, something the Hakurei Shrine Maiden did at her time pissed her off. Perhaps she failed to protect the village against a youkai massacre? Or it's something personal to only Mizuchi. Whatever the case is, she can easily identify whose a youkai.

Lastly, MIYOI SHOWED UP

Edit: Forgot to mention it, but why did Reimu willingly bring Satori into the village...?

last edited at Mar 29, 2022 10:30PM

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Ooh, I love the art of this. This guy is also the one that made The Gensokyo of Humans? Guess I should read that as well soon

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Terumokou fans rn are cheering.

On more terrifying news, what the hell Mizuchi gave Eirin the slip. I know that she outsmarted Yukari as well but the Sage of the Moon herself?!

Oh I can't wait to see what happens next for Touhou 9's cast (Unless they skip straight to ten...)

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Ever since the art changed, Satori lost her original's messy hair, as well as her screen time.

Well, she's back... And dead.

What does it now mean that Mokou is able to get into Eientei anytime she pleases for the fandom?

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

I can no longer read this like a normal doujin. Dark Fox's version is too prevalent.