Forum › I Don't Want a Happy Ending, After Story. discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

There were quite a number of happy endings in this anthology lol. Thanks for the work this was very good

880a1547-0d59-49f1-95ac-6b18ebe34a0d
joined Aug 10, 2020

^for sure, I thought something bad would happen in one of these

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I love the authors after piece lol

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i love this lol

joined May 23, 2015

The afterword for the first chapter clearly outlined that a "happy ending" used to mean, traditionally anyway, getting married to a man, having children and so on. Seems like the focus is more on showing girls getting together and finding happiness outside the "normal" version of "happy ending".

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Okay I really salute this mangaka. Just recently, I replied to a yuri mangaka post why yuri isn't popular as BL and I was little triggered sensing that she might stop drawing yuris just because of that so I immediately gave a positive reply. Yuri popularity aside, I enjoyed this one-shot more than I should be that I'm feeling a little... sad? Yes, I want this to be longer. Let's go women

joined Jan 22, 2015

Mikanuji appears to have confused "poor commoners" with "homeless squatters". Having a hole in your roof does not make you poor, it means you own an uninhabitable home. Even poor people IRL at least manage to cover the hole with a tarp.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is good... license it!

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Closing it with a happy ending, 10/10!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Noiceee

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

oh i'm so glad they got a sequel <3

joined Apr 27, 2021

"Are you horny perchance" like shit

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Roll, roll, roll in the zeh hay!

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

The afterword is the best part

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Anachronistic Underwear on Page 6

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I drew Yuri because I like it haha

Queen Kazama
Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Not clear of the meaning of that word, aside from chrono relating to time. But those panties made me feel a bit out of place in a historical setting

joined May 15, 2019

She could sell her futuristic panties to pay someone to fix the roof.

joined Apr 28, 2021

This author's funny!

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Someone hug this autor.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"You'll get your rent when you fix this damn roof!"

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Not clear of the meaning of that word, aside from chrono relating to time. But those panties made me feel a bit out of place in a historical setting

Yes, that is exactly what it means. "Anachronism" comes from Greek "against time", i.e. "it is inconsistent with the time period depicted here".

last edited at May 11, 2021 12:03PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

There were quite a number of happy endings in this anthology lol.

Well, you see, the anthology is named "I Don't Want a Happy Ending!"

But, as it happen, you don't always get what you want. Or avoid what you don't want. :P

Is that a cliché saying in English? Because I know that in other languages it's a cliché line in fiction, used for comical effect when a landlord and tenant are squabbling.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Is that a cliché saying in English? Because I know that in other languages it's a cliché line in fiction, used for comical effect when a landlord and tenant are squabbling.

The biggest cliche, mostly from bullies. Especially ones named Maguire

To reply you must either login or sign up.