Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

Somehow this got very weird recently.
I still think it's fun, though, even if it doesn't really make all that much sense right now.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The plot is just pure chaos to me now. I wonder how many games they will play.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I think this crazy train has finally fallen off the rails. Its reached such levels of absurdity that following has become a chore.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

It's kind of a problem with output tbh. The pace makes a lot more sense when you're not reading only 8 new pages every 4 weeks. Sorry, but it'll make more sense when you binge read the whole lot when we're finally through translating/typesetting. Just sit tight until then!

last edited at May 4, 2021 9:23AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

"Turn me down and let me move on"

Bitch what-

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

What even is this story anymore.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I think this crazy train has finally fallen off the rails. Its reached such levels of absurdity that following has become a chore.

Meanwhile I'm still here, enjoying myself and looking forward to new chapters.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Motivation: -5

I feel personally called out

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Bitch what-

To me it looks like Sakurako asked her to be her girlfriend in the past and then randomly just startet ignoring her.

She is super upset that Sakurako didnt even give her the basic decency of ending it with her

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ive had no idea whats happening for like 5 chapters now

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

The plot is just pure chaos to me now. I wonder how many games they will play.

you got your answer 8D

LionTrainer1
50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I'm so confused...

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I love this so much. It's definitely a story that makes more sense when you binge it all in one sitting (but you'll question Akiho's long periods of absence). I used to keep up with it as chapters came out when it first came to Dynasty, but stopped reading when I lost track of what was happening. Just reread the entire thing and caught up and it makes a lot more sense. The chapters are bite-sized but a lot happens. There's a lot of complex internal conflicts happening with all the characters and Nakano develops quite a bit over the chapters, but I think you miss a lot of it when you're reading 8 pages at a time, several months apart. As a binge, though, I think this story's really awesome. After finishing An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles, I've had a hankering for polyamory and this is getting dangerously close to scratching that itch. It feels really communal with all these sexually active lesbians livings to close together. Nakano is a great magnet to bring them all together, too. Now added to my favorites!

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Kaneko is definitely a worthy addition to this hilarious, lighthearted mess. She's like Masha(of & the Bear fame) - childlishly innocent and naive(welp Kaneko IS a child, she's not even 15), hyperactive, yet a god-tier troll and genius manipulator that constantly makes everyone around dance to her tune, and the best thing is that she doesn't even realize it herself. : D

Weird Voices is always a nice break from Wanna go out?(tmfly) that's not only just as slow in updates(even slower actually), but also has long since kinda began to entangle into itself. You know, dancing around hot porridge all the time and generally just being all over the place. : /
It's even avaible in paperback(How do We Relationship?/Lust auf Date?), but I kinda lost interest along the way, AND I'm all outta dough anyway.

To me it looks like Sakurako asked her to be her girlfriend in the past and then randomly just startet ignoring her.

She is super upset that Sakurako didnt even give her the basic decency of ending it with her

Dem ghosters man...

last edited at May 5, 2021 2:46AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Off the rails, full speed ahead, choochoochooo ...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Off the rails, full speed ahead, choochoochooo ...

Where we're going we don't need rails

UppersDowners
joined Jan 20, 2021

Aww. Now I’m kinda sad

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Poor Satsuki though

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Meanwhile I'm still here, enjoying myself and looking forward to new chapters.

That's exactly what I am doing right now :) My story memory is pretty good, therefore I don't have too much trouble keeping up with multiple series where there is only one update per month. But I will definitely read this one again after it got finished. It's just too good!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Someone please just give this girl a break

joined Jun 3, 2014

That was so cute, I'm waiting for the wedding chapter

edit: I'm also waiting for that poly tag, like god dang just form a polycule already

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 1:01AM

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

An update waaaaiiii!!! (>o<)ノ

joined Jun 6, 2021

Combine the primitive art with the delay in scanlation, and I'm lost. But I doubt that it much matters.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Good for them but- now what

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

come onnnn, poly route!

To reply you must either login or sign up.