Forum › Posts by Mocte

joined Apr 16, 2020

I like how, when she asks about the thoughts of the editing department, we are shown that the women's response was positive and the men's response was negative.

That's Tadokoro-san's world for you. All Males Are Douchebags world.

I think it's just that the target audience of her manga are girls.

joined Apr 16, 2020

^This.

last edited at Apr 9, 2021 5:36PM

joined Apr 16, 2020

I maybe overreacting but harem cliche is the worst thing that happened to character development in manga. Like you can actually see characters being Flanderized in real time.

You aren't.

joined Apr 16, 2020

That's it, I'm dropping this.

joined Apr 16, 2020

Its great but- what was the point in the sudden Isekai pop up? It had zero baring and played no part in the story?
It all worked perfectly fine without mentioning it. In fact it just needlessly comlicates a simple, good, story idea.

Seemed very odd to suddenly just throw in a couple of irrelevant panels that are like 'btw its Isekai'.

If you removed the couple of bubbles that mention the idea the rest all plays out the same-

2 girls in a fantasy setting are in love- to get the prince to annul his engagment with one of them, the other sutbley gets his attention without blatantly encouraging it so he will cast the first girl aside in favor of her- turn the arrogant fool down, and then they can both run off together back to her kingdom.

There is just no need or impact of the 'btw Isekai' ?

Agree, the isekai part ruined it for me.

joined Apr 16, 2020

would pretty much be perfect if there was no smoking

Same

Mocte
joined Apr 16, 2020

Honestly the worst, why didn't she told her not to be stupid, her girlfriend is harming herself and she isn't pissed off.
I didn't find this funny at all, only disgusting, it ruined the story to see her almost dying for such a stupid reason, it could have been a nice story like previous chapters.

I kind of feel betrayed comparing this with the other works.

PS. I created an account just to comment this.