Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

Photo%202-2-21,%2010%2009%2024%20am
joined Aug 21, 2020

such a nice ending for latest chapter
nothing can break them apart when two hearts are meant for each other they will eventually find their way back into each other (;´∩`;)

Hellokitty_death
joined Apr 16, 2021

What is Aya’s sexuality?

joined Jun 17, 2015

The pace of the story suddenly speed up...I don't want this series end...;_;

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 10:12AM

My reaction to Mochida finally getting what she deserves

joined Apr 13, 2021

Umm... What just happened?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I had actually forgotten Sei was a teacher in another school. Also was that the first title drop?

So I guess whatever Haruki and Mochida were planning ended up being nothing. Male teacher was umm okay I guess? He seems to have moved on. Same for that Sakai girl. Just to contrast with Mochida who's still obsessed over ruining Sei and completely fails. I assume that's the last we'll see of them. Sei x Aya seems to be the endgame. I was even expecting a dramatic chase at the station or something. Fateful meeting in another city works too.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yay, more kaputt people doing messed up things!

So I guess whatever Haruki and Mochida were planning ended up being nothing. Male teacher was umm okay I guess? He seems to have moved on. Same for that Sakai girl. Just to contrast with Mochida who's still obsessed over ruining Sei and completely fails. I assume that's the last we'll see of them. Sei x Aya seems to be the endgame. I was even expecting a dramatic chase at the station or something. Fateful meeting in another city works too.

I wouldn't count them out. Haruki and Mochida might just try to resort to bigger guns.
Seeing Sakai and hearing that Hosonocchi isn't trying to be in the way at least was interesting.

I don't mind that Aya and Sei seem to be approaching a mutual conclusion, but they should need a few more chapters, if only for the reason that they'd kinda been avoiding each other and do have a lot to figure out still. And I wouldn't be surprised if Sei now tries to cut Aya loose. Mochida's actions and words have been bugging her. Not that Aya's gonna let that happen easily, she sees Sei as far too big a danger to herself.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 7:06AM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Feels like it might be wrapping up, few loose ends get wrapped up as well as Aya and Sei looking like they might finally have a chat about it all after some time apart.

So I guess whatever Haruki and Mochida were planning ended up being nothing.

As far as I am aware that plan ended a while ago when Haruki refused to give information.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Sleep with cute girls IS been a model Teacher.
Anyway, is obviously a misurstanding from Aya part but a last will mean they can embrace in a different city

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kinda sad it seems like it's zooming to the end because this chapter definitely feels choppy, but ah well what can ya do. I hope they do show them talking out some stuff because I think all parties have things that still need to be worked out.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Uselessness is magnetic dont you know?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah that male teacher part seemed rushed but it was satisfying to see the other girl expecting a reaction and get nothing out of it hahahaha and the mysterious girls makes an appearance and then leaves as fast as she came.

WELL that leave us more time with our protagonist so that's good! but what about Sei... what she really going to look for Yoru again? kinda pointless at this point

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Jealousy acting on its whim is really ugly. I really want Sei to end up with Aya, not because she can tolerate Sei's behavior but in a way where both of them can hurt and hurt and hurt each other until they finally understand one another. I need a character development on both of them and also to the people around them, especially the bestfriend. Not quite the same but I suddenly remember how Akito and Shigure are both toxic as an individual but a perfect match for each other. This manga has been hitting something inside of me since I first read the first volume so I want an actual development. Please please please, don't let it end with a lot of loop of holes, I've been ignoring negative reviews about this that I was hoping it won't get axed just because of the hate.

joined Apr 9, 2021

Aya and Sei is fucking disgusting lesbian, there are many people who are suffering because of both of them.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

WELL that leave us more time with our protagonist so that's good! but what about Sei... what she really going to look for Yoru again? kinda pointless at this point

Except it's ending in 1 or 2 chapters iirc. Given how rushed this chapter is, i think it's the end with next chapter.

joined Apr 27, 2021

Man I thought for sure that this manga would not have anything close to a happy ending. Maybe i was wrong.

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

ugh what the fudge is happening....

joined Aug 29, 2019

Except it's ending in 1 or 2 chapters iirc. Given how rushed this chapter is, i think it's the end with next chapter.

Tbh I could see it ending in one, but only if they leave all the rest of the cast at the status quo (which is a hot mess). Two chapters could work mostly fine (and fit with the previous chapters per volume scheme), but it'll likely still feel a bit hollow. It's not bad or nonsensical, I think, but this chapter feels quite rushed. I was expecting something of more epic proportions before this chapter released. At least the releases might become a bit more regular for now.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 10:34AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I don't why but even I though I think this is so bad I just couldn't stop reading it and laughing at how stupid this got. Looks like it's ending soon, my only hope for the ending is that Haruki finally tells Aya to go fuck herself and never sees her again (she won't won't though).

joined Aug 29, 2019

I don't why but even I though I think this is so bad I just couldn't stop reading it and laughing at how stupid this got. Looks like it's ending soon, my only hope for the ending is that Haruki finally tells Aya to go fuck herself and never sees her again (she won't won't though).

Well Aya already told Haruki to go fuck herself (which she then kinda did), so I guess turnabout is fair play?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I can't believe Sei left town, Aya assumed where she went and also left town, and then they coincidentally ran into each other. I guess Aya took the same train but holy–
I guess Sei looks all pleased when she saw those msgs bc she realised Aya got on the same train, and wow thank god. How awkward it'd be if it was the wrong guess

joined Mar 8, 2019

The story lost it's steam but not for lack of plot? Almost feels like someone out there just wants it done which is a shame because it had so much potential to be great, yet it’s fizzling out now.

I’m glad the Sakai thing got cleared up. I knew it would be something like this. Since Sei is clearly being portrayed as a tortured character who hated her self, it was clear that she wouldn’t have been a serial predator but someone who was just pushed to the brink.

She and Aya had been talking for some time before she discovered Aya was a high school girl. She was just as lonely as Aya so perhaps she too had developed some kind of attachment and when she found out that Aya was a highschool girl, perhaps she just snapped. Things never went her way no matter how she tried so finally, Sei just said f*ck it.

I hope next chapter we’ll see why Sei pursued Aya- because if the Sakai rumors started like a year or something before they met then maybe something else happened that really caused Sei to create her Kuro persona.

It’s funny how Mochi is blaming her for ruining their lives when she and Haruki are the ones who inserted themselves in Sei and Aya’s business. Aya and Sei had their thing going on that really had nothing to do with any one else. Except maybe Aya’s parents but they’ve done a good job neglecting her most of her life.

Anyway, If there are two chapters left, it’ll probably be a good bye with Sei and Aya, healing for Mochida and Haruki somehow. Last chapter would probably be a time skip- showing how emotionally healthy the others are with an ambiguous ending of Aya and Sei meeting again.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I probably missed a chapter but latests chapter is confusing to me. I def feel like a lot of the other characters drama was unnecessary but it is what it is.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Lilliwyt posted:

Precisely, they dealt with the loose ends quickly and just moved on to focus on the protagonist, because if they really pushed the male teacher plot harder that would easily make for 3 or more chapters of complications.

Xyeed posted:

But how would that even work? Aya isn't even looking or thinking about Haruki and she repeatedly asked to be left alone... In fact, if Haruki wants to move on from her obsession and stalker tendencies that would be for the best with her and Aya too. It's Haruki the one who needs to back off if it pissed her off that much.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 12:38PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I don't know what's happening anymore but okay

To reply you must either login or sign up.