joined Aug 19, 2019

Wow what a chick magnet.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

she's on a hunt...a dangerous one at that

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 1:55PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Give her a little more panic and apprehension, she could be the girl from Social Anxiety vs Yuri.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now there's a girl who knows what she wants. Thought it over, decided this was OK, goes for it. :D

joined Aug 29, 2019

Now there's a girl who knows what she wants. Thought it over, decided this was OK, goes for it. :D

I don't think she's gonna get it, though ;)
I almost feel sorry for her.

Also I'm surprised Nakano is only 18. I had figured she'd be in her early 20s.
Nakano's happy place looks cozy, if only it weren't for the ex-lover's spat overhead.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Nakano's harem is growing

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I wonder what the drama will reveal next chapter! Thanks as always for the translation.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Tanned kid is gonna make some girl very happy when she's older.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

with the ways things are going, i'm a little concerned how things are going to pan out for everyone involved

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Tan-chan is sure enthusiatic, and there's weird voices coming from the bushes.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

I wonder what the drama will reveal next chapter! Thanks as always for the translation.

Spoiler They were doing handholding action before

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 10:40AM

joined Apr 29, 2018

Spoiler They were doing handholding action before

this is so much worse than what i expected! how.... indecent! jokes appart, i still feel bad for "non chan"'s girlfriend she seems so adorable.

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Why wait tho? She can mess her up now and they can even have orgy with neighbors by the way if they are at it

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Why wait tho? She can mess her up now and they can even have orgy with neighbors by the way if they are at it

Dude, I know you want or someone wants it, but let's calm down with that, cause it's really annoying at this point

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

4 year difference. just give it 4 years. XD

joined Aug 29, 2019

Why 4 years specifically?

last edited at Mar 19, 2021 8:20AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Honestly, since the age of adulthood in Japan is twenty, OP may have to wait 6 years.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Honestly, since the age of adulthood in Japan is twenty, OP may have to wait 6 years.

Adulthood and age of consent are not the same, if that's what we're thinking of, and I do believe we're talking legalities here. (Limited) age of consent is 13 over there, though. Japan's only slightly more lax in that regard than, say, Germany, where it's 14. Limited means that there are considerations to be made for the kind of relationship the parties are in, their power dynamic and relative maturity. I think it's actually pretty similar in Montenegro.

To reiterate: I'd prefer it if Tan-chan remains a comic relief character whose romantic ambitions are clumsy and cute but always end up falling flat

Also please note that I'm not talking morals here, just legality. Let's not pick up the discussion from earlier.

last edited at Mar 19, 2021 10:46AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Adulthood and age of consent are not the same

Yes, I'm aware

, if that's what we're thinking of, and I do believe we're talking legalities here. (Limited) age of consent is 13 over there, though. Japan's only slightly more lax in that regard than, say, Germany, where it's 14. Limited means that there are considerations to be made for the kind of relationship the parties are in, their power dynamic and relative maturity. I think it's actually pretty similar in Montenegro.

Yes I'm aware.

To reiterate: I'd prefer it if Tan-chan remains a comic relief character whose romantic ambitions are clumsy and cute but always end up falling flat

Also please note that I'm not talking morals here, just legality. Let's not pick up the discussion from earlier.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yes I'm aware.

Thought as much (at least in your case), guess I don't really get what everyone's going on about, then.

joined Jan 14, 2020

National age of consent is 13, but AIUI the age is raised by just about every prefecture, so the 'real' age is probably 18.

joined Aug 29, 2019

National age of consent is 13, but AIUI the age is raised by just about every prefecture, so the 'real' age is probably 18.

Thanks for pointing that out. I did a little more digging and you're right, it's 18 in Tokyo and only two Japanese territories seem to not have raised the age limit above the national minimum. Not sure what that would mean for relationships between two minors below 18, but that's not relevant to this manga.

last edited at Mar 19, 2021 7:34PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

So Nakano's just a living aphrodisiac, huh?

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Huh

To reply you must either login or sign up.