Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Can we take a moment to highlight the floating drink on the final page of that chapter

That's not a floating drink, though.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Don't worry landlord's daughter, you will understand when you get older...

She'll understand right away since she's about to become an adult right now.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Who bet's the landlord's daughter is gonna join the fray next? xD

joined Nov 22, 2019

Can we take a moment to highlight the floating drink on the final page of that chapter

That's not a floating drink, though.

It's 4:09 am and this exchange fucking broke me

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Landlord's daughter just made me realize that since Nakano doesn't care anymore, this series essentially became "There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Upstairs!" for the people living on the lower level

Which leads on to the sequel: "There's Weird Voices Coming From The Apartment Building Across The Street!"

It escalates from there.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Ah yes new character to add to the collection!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

A new girl joins the harem...

I'm not sure how to feel about this

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Goddamit Nakano, you were supposed to be better than this!
Control that adorkable smile of yours or you're gonna be pummeled by pussy >:T

joined Jun 8, 2020

tsk tsk tsk... girl, you never learn, eh?!!!!

joined Aug 29, 2019

@BV
I also didn't want her to join the fray of relationships... but it looks like this could be super fun, and I hope that's all it'll be. If she becomes a permanent intrusive part of the relationship diagram it might be more annoying than fun.

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

nakano aka the resident seductress no one is immune to her charm

joined Jun 19, 2014

Guys, I have to get this off my chest. I’m in love with Nakano too.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Guys, I have to get this off my chest. I’m in love with Nakano too.

I mean, how could you say no to that face?

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

yeah new girl should uh, have a classmate interest and then try and get relationship advice from our "virtuoso" nakano. would be pretty funny instead of uncomfy.

joined Jul 19, 2020

i like this but, y does it feel like the author has no motivation n is being forced to bring chapters out maybe its just me

last edited at Mar 5, 2021 1:18PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Usually a harem story will have the first girl basically be the designated "true end", so to speak. This is interesting because you basically get a "first pair" of Sakurako and Nagisa.

Also, being poly, I can personally vouch that timid, soft-spoken types are great at collecting partners. That "I want to take care of them" factor is very powerful.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

Damn Nakano is such a pussy magnet

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Also, being poly, I can personally vouch that timid, soft-spoken types are great at collecting partners. That "I want to take care of them" factor is very powerful.

Wait a minute, I’m a timid, soft-spoken type... is this why people in my friend group keep crushing on/confessing to me???

joined Jan 13, 2019

oh no oh no oh no author, im begging you, please dont make horny jokes with the middle schooler. Please do not

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

When life gives you tanned tomboys, you root for them.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Nobody can resist the sheer potato magnetism Nakano constantly exudes.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

oh no oh no oh no author, im begging you, please dont make horny jokes with the middle schooler. Please do not

Agreed.

Nakano's Lesiban Magnet Powers have activated once again but possibly in the worst possible way?

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

So this is basically a harem manga in disguise

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Considering her idea of conflict resolution is hide-and-seek, I’m going to guess Hikaru is going to be used for jokes about childhood crushes and general innocence (especially is regards to the horny antics of just about every other character here). I doubt she was introduced just for the author to make the exact same types of jokes every other character has already been making.

At this point it’s about as disguised as a pine tree in a desert and I am here for it.

last edited at Mar 5, 2021 5:21PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Considering her idea of conflict resolution is hide-and-seek, I’m going to guess Hikaru is going to be used for jokes about childhood crushes and general innocence (especially is regards to the horny antics of just about every other character here). I doubt she was introduced just for the author to make the exact same types of jokes every other character has already been making.

At this point it’s about as disguised as a pine tree in a desert and I am here for it.

This. I think people are freaking out over this (notably fictional) younger girl crushing on her, and are making a big deal out of nothing.

i like this but, y does it feel like the author has no motivation n is being forced to bring chapters out maybe its just me

I don't understand how it feels like this at all. The author is constantly making short Yuri comics and art on Twitter. To me they're very clearly having fun with this series and everything they work on.

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 3:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.