Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

What a wholesome chapter, loved this series.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I love Canno, I love this series, what a great ending for volume one, I can't wait for volume two, and the kissing was just nice, amazing

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Ch11, page 4, has a typo in the last speech bubble.

"Though, you've usually gotta rush if you want to get one."

The initial comma is unnecessary, but the bigger problem is that "you've" should just be "you".

No it shouldn't.
'you have usually got to rush if you want to get one.' is correct.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I love Canno, I love this series, what a great ending for volume one, I can't wait for volume two, and the kissing was just nice, amazing

I can't help feeling it would have been better if the translators had simply omitted the volume 2 announcement, given how many false expectations it's raised...

joined Jul 8, 2020

AKIRA STILL SO DAMN COOL UNTIL THE END

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Almost heartbreakingly short, but it was fantastic while it lasted. Thanks so much for all the work put into scanlating it.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I can't help feeling it would have been better if the translators had simply omitted the volume 2 announcement, given how many false expectations it's raised...

Considering it's not on a seperate page I think they did the right thing. It's either that or omit the text entirely, but (I assume) it's in the original, so it makes sense to leave it be.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

It's interesting to compare Canno's previous thoughts on the topic of love triangles.

Huh, I didn’t know that one!

There’s also this. =P
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unos_2_ch06#3

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, what a great manga. It takes a controversial topic and creates a love story that makes sense and feels right. It's also the kind of story you can only tell with yuri or yaoi (since a fully heterosexual 3-way equilateral relationship is by definition impossible), which I always love to see. This is the kind of story that helps set yuri apart from other types of romance; you won't find a story like this anywhere else.

As for the manga itself, I felt that it was, for the most part, masterfully structured and planned out to bring everything to a natural conclusion where all three of them loved the other two, and where they were able to find the courage and motivation necessary to take the plunge and form an actual 3-way relationship. I did feel like I could have used maybe one or two more chapters to make certain developments feel less sudden (such as Akira developing romantic feelings for Mayuki and Rin developing feelings for Akira), but otherwise I have no complaints. The kiss scenes were hot as hell, and I need more of them.

Alright, now the only natural progression is for Canno to continue to write about increasingly larger polyamories. Up next: 4-way!

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 1:12AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahh. Now that felt good to read. And there is more? Awww hell yeah!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Ahh. Now that felt good to read. And there is more? Awww hell yeah!

I regret I must inform you that there is not. "Volume 2" is just the collection of these last several chapters in book form. These scans are from the magazine publication (to be as caught up as possible with the official release).

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I'm not reading it right now so I ask you: was this axed or did it come to a proper conclusion at 2 volumes?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I'm not reading it right now so I ask you: was this axed or did it come to a proper conclusion at 2 volumes?

Yes to both.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Yes to both.

Alright, thanks.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Personally thought it ended on a pretty suitable and decent note. Could there have been more? Sure, like any good series, I didn't want it to end. But it came to a pretty good conclusion, and tied up most of its loose ends. Would've liked a small omake/sequel/time-skip though.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I’d just be surprised, and find out for myself, you know.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

So, anyone knows where Canno has gone? Her Twitter has been inactive for six months (so well before the series ended)… Did she just take a break from social networks?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So, anyone knows where Canno has gone? Her Twitter has been inactive for six months (so well before the series ended)… Did she just take a break from social networks?

Technically only four months - her last activity was liking someone's tweet back in December. But yeah, I hope she's doing okay.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Oh, she’s back! Apparently she had some health problems.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I need more poly sapphic content in my life, I need it to fill my unrepresented gay polyamorous ass.
(edit: I DID NOT INTEND FOR THAT LAST BIT TO SOUND LIKE THAT AT ALL)

last edited at May 21, 2021 3:12AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I need more poly sapphic content in my life, I need it to fill my unrepresented gay polyamorous ass.
(edit: I DID NOT INTEND FOR THAT LAST BIT TO SOUND LIKE THAT AT ALL)

Q: "How much is a 'buttload'?" - anon
A: "More than you might think." - The Giver

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Canno did a one-shot for a new anthology! ("Apple Parfait One-Loli Yuri Anthology")

There’s a ghost.

I’m really starting to wonder if Triangle’s abrupt end wasn’t due to cancellation but health issues…

last edited at Jun 23, 2021 10:34AM

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

ch06: Under the Sun

LOOOOOL

YAY, MAYUKI! That small, childsh, clumsy, weak girl. You did it! You now have two girlfriends!

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

…Did you just answer to yourself? XD

Did I?

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

…Did you just answer to yourself? XD

Did I?

Yes, you did!

To reply you must either login or sign up.