Forum › I'm an Elite Angel, But I'm Troubled By an Impregnable High School Girl discussion

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

i cant take this manga seriously with all the random butt close up

I don't think you're supposed to take this manga seriously.

Guys..angels are kinda..lewd. I kinda want to get into heaven now.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I feel like most girls would probably not place their crotch on a friend's desk edge like in this latest chapter. Though, I have to admit, given this manga, I was a little surprised she didn't start grinding on it after that. Maybe that's too lewd, but the author does show a heavily outlined crotch shot from that angle while it happens, so maybe not.

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 10:54AM

joined Jul 19, 2020

heaven doesnt sound so bad now

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Chapter 8, page 2 is a completely unwarranted, gratuitous tights shot. I approve.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Perfect tits, Ariel.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_an_elite_angel_but_im_troubled_by_an_impregnable_high_school_girl_ch9_1#12

What's the round thing below Kirara's left breast?

The bra part of her costume, coming loose and falling.

joined Mar 8, 2016

I know manga loves to infantilize women, but... she's 16, Japanese, and just realized Santa isn't real? And the oh-so-convincing impression she has of Santa is her mom (who apparently also looks like she's a teenager) in a slutty dress with a plastic mask?

Yeah, yeah, I know this horse ceased to be a long time ago, this is not the work to go to for nuance but... at this point I'm really only here because I like the way the artist draws nipples and there aren't many full-nudity ecchi series. ><;

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

So... that Eru a.k.a Luluel angel is she going after Machi or Ariel lol? Like I'm getting the vibes she wants Ariel for her, so she is trying to eliminate Machi asap lol

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I know manga loves to infantilize women, but... she's 16, Japanese, and just realized Santa isn't real? And the oh-so-convincing impression she has of Santa is her mom (who apparently also looks like she's a teenager) in a slutty dress with a plastic mask?

Yeah, yeah, I know this horse ceased to be a long time ago, this is not the work to go to for nuance but... at this point I'm really only here because I like the way the artist draws nipples and there aren't many full-nudity ecchi series. ><;

A character does something dum in a comedy? Shock!

joined Dec 14, 2019

not y’all talking ab getting into heaven like they don’t hate gays LMAO ?? anyway

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm really tempted to stop reading this now. This jumped the shark way too hard.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm really tempted to stop reading this now. This jumped the shark way too hard.

What

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That was cute. Hmm I wonder why it was risky to directly control the teddy bear.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

What

Are you perhaps unfamiliar with the idiom?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What

Are you perhaps unfamiliar with the idiom?

No im just wondering what you think has changed in the recent chapters

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Hmm maybe I'm using the idiom wrong. It's just gotten hecking absurd this Christmas stuff.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hmm maybe I'm using the idiom wrong. It's just gotten hecking absurd this Christmas stuff.

I think maybe Skywallker's confusion, or at least mine, is because this entire series is absurd. It's been absurd from the start, and it's the type of comedy that focuses on the escalation of the absurd for the sake of humor. Often delving into pure nonsense that you just have to roll with. So I think "jumping the shark" is a bit of an irrelevant idiom here, mainly because "jumping the shark" is part of that normal escalation of the absurd for the sake of comedy in this series.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...But why did her wings disappear too?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I suppose the wings are clothes? lol

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

The asses are a little outlandish in respects to human anatomy. The tits though, look great.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I suppose the wings are clothes? lol

Looking it up, you can apparently make fabric using feathers (ostrich feathers specifically, according to Google-sensei) so it could be that the feathers counted as the material targeted to substitute into something else. Or maybe the wings are just fabric to begin with, I dunno. Unless the next chapter proves otherwise, I would assume from the comedic ending that they can be replaced.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I'm calling dibs on the one in the little top hat.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

why did it go from Instagram in the first chapter to Twistagram? Did the author think the series was big enough to the point that they have to worry about trademarks

To reply you must either login or sign up.