Forum › A Cute Guy discussion

Tumblr_pt8g0ejdkp1u02i96o1_500%20(1)
joined Jan 24, 2020

""""het"""" sure......

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Tatsubon says trans rights....To soon? Wholesome tag is appropriate. Especially compared to the fuckfest that is "Todorako-san"

I'm nervous about future develops, considering the shit in Todorako that made me go from loving it to hating it in the span of a chapter. But I'm willing to give this one the benefit of the doubt.

What is making people say this about Tadokoro-san? Rabies? Religion? Tell me what disease has affected you people.

At a guess, I’d say maybe the attempted r*pe scene, which was, uh, fumbled preeeetty hard.

Regardless! I’m glad that we get another place to witness Tatsubon’s unique “emotionally horny burn-out” experience. What a powerful author.

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 12:20PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i fixed the chapter order. sometimes the site gets confused when multiple chapters are uploaded at the same time. <3

What is making people say this about Tadokoro-san? Rabies? Religion? Tell me what disease has affected you people.

At a guess, I’d say maybe the attempted r*pe scene, which was, uh, fumbled preeeetty hard.

i still read tadokoro and really do love it, but that scene was unnecessary and almost made me stop reading. hopefully tatsubon learns not to include shit like that again.

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 12:58PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

""""het"""" sure......

Yes het, didn't you see the tag ?

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I don't really see why this has the delinquent tag unless it is for the bullies?

I think it's kinda like Futari Monologue, in which the gyaru is considered a delinquent despite being a softie, she did say she skips class and all.

Ah she does, missed that bit. That is 100% delinquency going by Japan (manga).

But this doesn't even feel like the delinquent trope where they are really nice and pure when you get to know them, she is just nice.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I'm nervous about future develops, considering the shit in Todorako that made me go from loving it to hating it in the span of a chapter. But I'm willing to give this one the benefit of the doubt.

Wut? Somebody was raped in Tadokoro manga?
I must have missed that chapter.
Unless you talking about one of the many times Tadokoro was aggressed by some bad apples, then Nika came & beat up the baddies & saved her?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's kinda cute. Tatsubon delivers.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

hopefully tatsubon learns not to include shit like that again.

That's my hope as well, which is why I'm giving this one a chance.

You know, I didn't insult anyone that still reads the comic. I really don't appreciate being treated like there's something wrong with me over it.

Maybe reevaluate your life if someone not liking what you like over a very uncomfortable scene is a "disease."

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Maybe reevaluate your life if someone not liking what you like over a very uncomfortable scene is a "disease."

I wasn't insinuating that you're suffering from an actual disease, but with your response to the Tadokoro-san scene, I should have figured you'd go that route. Dropping a series over a scene where nothing actually happened except bad guys getting the shit beat out of them is pretty wild. I could see it if they had actually done something to Kageko and Sakurako had only come upon them afterward, but I think people are taking it a little too far in their condemnation. Mountains out of molehills comes to mind.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I wasn't insinuating that you're suffering from an actual disease

I quote:

You compared not liking the comic to rabies, an actual disease, before making that statement. So you're right, you didn't insinuate that I'm diseased. You outright stated it.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Cute stuff. Pretty neat.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You compared not liking the comic to rabies, an actual disease, before making that statement. So you're right, you didn't insinuate that I'm diseased. You outright stated it.

Taking a joke literally to make yourself look like a victim is pretty disgusting.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Taking a joke literally to make yourself look like a victim is pretty disgusting.

Calling an insult a joke doesn't excuse it.

joined May 4, 2013

""""het"""" sure......

Never seen something as het as a guy who
looks like a girl, likes girls, has female mannerism,
probably a high pitch too.

femboys are valid though

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. Very cute...

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

OMG these two are some wholesome together! @||||@

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

""""het"""" sure......

femboys are valid though

Your comment’s a contradiction

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

""""het"""" sure......

femboys are valid though

But he is still a boy in the end so it's end. A femboy is still a boy so it's het. Because if i take that logic, every yuri with a tomboy that "act" like a boy is het, not yuri. "Acting" like a gender is not equal as being that said gender.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

These people still didn't give a concrete answer as to the "bad scene" in tadoroko-san, literal brain rot

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Kiana posted:

I wasn't insinuating that you're suffering from an actual disease

I quote:

It was pretty clearly hyperbole but both of you are getting a bit out of line so rein it in.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

These people still didn't give a concrete answer as to the "bad scene" in tadoroko-san, literal brain rot

Chapter 62, for the sexual assault. Which was then it was followed up with this, which was the final straw for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_ch62_5#3
Attempted rapists get away with just a call to their parents? Not cool.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'd really recommend that anyone who's dropped Tadokoro-san because of that one scene really needs to read on from there. It's so cute and so wholesome.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Chapter 62, for the sexual assault. Which was then it was followed up with this, which was the final straw for me:

I fail to see how not showing the entire process means they got away with it.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I think there's a bug in the forums. I clicked on the thread for A Cute Guy and it's taken me to the Tadokoro-san discussion.

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 3:36PM

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Let's just ignore that chapter alright, it might be a bad fever dream, my headcanon they're dead, like dead dead

To reply you must either login or sign up.