joined May 26, 2020

Wholesome.. ?

At least they're happy.

joined May 24, 2014

She ain't a kid anymore, indeed

joined Jun 8, 2020

mmm, i feel uncomfortable :/

joined Sep 13, 2018

its good but i didnt want her to say "sure" about calling her again for sex , i expected her to say she dont need her service anymore.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

note that Nao's age is not listed at any time...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Surprisingly wholesome for that constellation of tags.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Let’s go with 18 or older but since she has a uniform that she wears...18 at least

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Uhmm

Yeah Chief, it really does feel like this needed to be longer to make sense

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Oh-

14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

its good but i didnt want her to say "sure" about calling her again for sex , i expected her to say she dont need her service anymore.

Agreed.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Let’s go with 18 or older but since she has a uniform that she wears...18 at least

I mean that's a sailor suit, typical more of Japanese middle schoolers… but uhhh hopefully 18

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I mean that's a sailor suit, typical more of Japanese middle schoolers… but uhhh hopefully 18

I mean, she was leaving to go to work at some sort of cafe or bakery so she'd have to be at least around 16, yeah? Still creepy but not middle-school creepy, I suppose.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Love how the art swimmingly switches between sexy and adorable.

I hope we get a lot more of this artist.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

We can actually say she's 999 billion years old, because she's not real. Also who knows maybe in this universe there's college uniforms, maybe it's a cosplay uniform, maybe it's an old uniform from some years ago. It really doesn't matter.

Anyways, this was a cute one-shot in my opinion.

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 2:59AM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

her age is fetus. no one can stop me

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 3:00AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Funny how incest stories always make somewhat uncomfortable.

Incest between siblings (het or gay) probably happens more often than people think, and not necessarily in rape context. Historically even, some royalties didn't have any qualms about wedding their siblings, for bloodline reasons and it didn't seem strange to the people at the time.

However, there are very few modern studies about that, because, well, it touches a lot of things none wants to think too deeply about.

My own opinion about this is that between people beyond the age of consent and who agree, as long as there are no offspring (and in a lesbian relationship, you can be sure there won't be any), then I won't judge them. It's their own circumstances.

Can't help feeling queasy, though...

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 6:47AM

joined Sep 27, 2017

Funny how incest stories always make somewhat uncomfortable.

Incest between siblings (het or gay) probably happens more often than people think, and not necessarily in rape context. Historically even, some royalties didn't have any qualms about wedding their siblings, for bloodline reasons and it didn't seem strange to the people at the time.

However, there are very few modern studies about that, because, well, it touches a lot of things none wants to think too deeply about.

My own opinion about this is that between people beyond the age of consent and who agree, as long as there are no offspring (and in a lesbian relationship, you can be sure there won't be any), then I won't judge them. It's their own circumstances.

Can't help feeling queasy, though...

If fictional incest makes you queasy...then maybe don't read things tagged with incest...? That's like a scenario where oranges make you want to vomit, and yet you're sitting there eating handfuls of oranges by your own decision. It makes me wonder if you're into self abuse or something lol

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 7:53AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

FYI, I'm able to distinguish between fiction and reality, thank you. Incest, or even lolicons don't bother me in drawing. It all depends on the story. This one was "cute" in a way, so there's even less reason to "hate it".

I wasn't talking about feeling queasy about mangas.

But when you read something, you can't help but project in the story and think about how it would pan out "in reality" and it's a real Pandora box.

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 8:15AM

joined Sep 27, 2017

FYI, I'm able to distinguish between fiction and reality, thank you. Incest, or even lolicons don't bother me in drawing. It all depends on the story. This one was "cute" in a way, so there's even less reason to "hate it".

I wasn't talking about feeling queasy about mangas.

But when you read something, you can't help but project in the story and think about how it would pan out "in reality" and it's a real Pandora box.

Haha well it's good that you're able to separate reality from fiction. I only said what I did because what you said was somewhat worrisome, in that it sounded like you inflict uncomfortably upon yourself by choosing to read things that make you feel queasy.

Personally I don't project the story into anything real, or think about how it would pan out in reality. I think that's something people commonly do, and they make themselves feel sick because of it. For me I know some of the things that I read wouldn't be good in a real life situation, but I also don't relate said fiction to real life, fiction for me is purely fiction and I regard it only as such. A manga character is only a manga character, and the world within the story is purely going by it's own rules and is completely unrelated to the real world. That's how I look at it, and believe that to be healthier. Plus there's already way too many stressful things IRL to worry about, I'm not going to stress myself out more by thinking about how a fictional/made up situation in a fictional story would be fucked up in the real world. That seems pointless and like an exercise in self torment to me.

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 1:21PM

joined Jul 19, 2020

cute

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

We can actually say she's 999 billion years old, because she's not real.

Please don't be one of those "Calm down son its just a drawing" people. No one likes those people.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Stayin' away from this
Those amount of tags looks to be a perfect storm of things I don't like

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

We can actually say she's 999 billion years old, because she's not real.

Please don't be one of those "Calm down son its just a drawing" people. No one likes those people.

Did you ask everyone about it or are you just stating you opinion as a fact ?

joined Jan 11, 2014

For me when I read thing with age gap, or with a character who's like 13, or sibling incest, I mostly regulate it to "it's fine cause it's fiction". I can kinda turn off my real world ethics and morals and just go along with the ride. There are still things like mother daughter incest that I can't take tho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.