Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I feel conflicted on this one.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

‘Top’ meets Supertop. 11/10

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Wait! The reason I have a blindfold to block out the sunlight when I'm trying to sleep.

joined Sep 6, 2018

You can buy the original here to support the author: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ297761.html

English, please?

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Damn that was sooooo steamy

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

You can buy the original here to support the author: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ297761.html

English, please?

No English translation for this one outside of our scanlation of it, but if you meant the English website, then here: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE297761.html

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 10:03AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

nice

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

To each their own, but this kind of hentai, I find boring. If the author had developed the characters and the relationship(s), it would have been more interesting.

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

just gonna say this was a good pick for the first one-shot to read this year

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Low-key headcanon for this is they're both lying about having partners and are just too dumb to admit they love one another without trying to goad the other on.

i'm gonna believe that to not feel bad about the cheating

wait wait wait....WHAT IF...the WHOLE thing was RP, and they are actually dating each other already?? i mean, why would she have the sleep mask with her after all?? and they both admitted to wanting to try it so it's something they already talked about and decided to do...

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is definitely the hottest thing I've read in the last month, absolutely for sure. The domination loss, the "bullies long to be bullied" line (haahh, holy shit!) coupled with the initiator getting absolutely flattened in a way she didn't predict... and, well, of course the sex was good, too.

I think it would have lost a lot from being roleplay. There's something about the twisted, raw feelings spilling over with no moral guidance or boundaries (in a fantasy scenario of fiction, of course) that really adds to the kinkiness, the sort of dark spice that I really enjoy in, say, Sal Jiang's work. Between faces like the [snap] one on the top of page six, and the selfish, unrestrained hedonism of using the real cheating context as a way to lend a charge to your sex ("I want you to kiss your girlfriend with the same mouth you used to lick another woman's pussy" is both fucked up and very nice), it adds a sweet stickiness to the encounter that we don't get to see very often.

It may not be your cup of tea--but it's certainly mine. And I say it has just the right amount of bitterness to be really tasty.

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 8:37PM

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

"Oh, you want an affair, you little bitch? Well, I'll give you an affair to remember! I'm just doing this to prove a point, its not like I like you! When are we meeting up next?"

This one shot was a metaphor for 2020; simultaneously fascinating and horrible.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

A nice bit of reversal. A woman who bit off far more than she could chew!
It still bugs me that people are still translating ストッキング into English as stockings instead of pantyhose.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

I-

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

It still bugs me that people are still translating ストッキング into English as stockings instead of pantyhose.

Oh, sorry. I'm not American. In our use of English, we still call those "stockings," but yeah, perhaps I should change it.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Oh, sorry. I'm not American. In our use of English, we still call those "stockings," but yeah, perhaps I should change it.

I am American, but I still prefer "stockings," so I guess this one is somewhat open to interpretation.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I am American, but I still prefer "stockings," so I guess this one is somewhat open to interpretation.

It's quite interesting to compare the differing use of images in the English and Japanese Wikipedia articles on the subject... but anyway, AFAICT, stockings are stockings in either language, and pantyhose (or tights) are something quite different. (Discounting the oddity known as "panty-stockings", which are, in fact, tights.) If my vote counts for anything, I'd leave it as it is. Not that it really matters here, since we don't actually see enough of the garment(s) in question to be able to make a positive identification in any case...

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Covers the waist = pantyhose. Covers only up to the thigh: stockings.
Anyway, it is not the translators issue but the editor/typesetter to check (and I used to be one many years back).

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

It's hot but... I don't get it.
Like, why...?

It's a BDSM kinda thing.

joined Dec 13, 2018

Mangaka really has a big moral range, huh. One oneshot's the most wholesome thing ever, the other one's screwed up cheating.

Despite how, uh, interesting the premise and behavior is, mangaka is good at the little details to make the premise feel more believable. The right little pauses, looks, doubts, and reflections.

joined Nov 9, 2017

this has potential as a story of developing the relationship, or possibly going polya instead. yummy

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

This seems to be exactly the same definition of "stockings" as everyone else is using, including the Japanese, so I don't understand why you're saying it should be translated as "pantyhose"... unless you're getting confused by the fact that that's what the other girl was wearing?

Anyway, it is not the translators issue but the editor/typesetter to check (and I used to be one many years back).

This is very true. "When in doubt, look at the pictures" is one of my translation maxims... that I've never listed anywhere, due to being too lazy to ever get around to doing any actual translations.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Low-key headcanon for this is they're both lying about having partners and are just too dumb to admit they love one another without trying to goad the other on.

At the least, i believe the "boyfriend" doesnt exist. I'm skeptical as to whether the girlfriend exists as well but not entirely sure.

This seems to be exactly the same definition of "stockings" as everyone else is using, including the Japanese, so I don't understand why you're saying it should be translated as "pantyhose"... unless you're getting confused by the fact that that's what the other girl was wearing?

Well, we dont actually get to see what dark hair is wearing specifically, only that she is wearing something. could be pantyhose, could be stockings. I'd lean towards pantyhose just because pantyhose seems to be a more common thing to be worn by office workers, at least from all the manga and doujins ive seen (full-on hentai or soft hentai excluded)

last edited at Jan 9, 2021 8:50PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I bought the original because this is hot as fuck and it's incredible all the hard work redrawing all that SFX :o good work!

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Wew.

To reply you must either login or sign up.