Forum › A Person With Top Energy discussion

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I did not expect the seemingly meek one to radiate so much top energy that she made me realize how much of a bottom I can switch to

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

The comment section ended up more entertaining to read than the actual manga lol

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Here I thought a lot of people would find this funny and cute, but Dynasty justice warriors strike again and ruin the party for everyone. Thank you to the translator and editor this one shot was great.

You say that but it seems like the people who didn't mind were a lot angrier about others disagreeing with them.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

It's gotta be hard being you guys who get outraged over something as small as this.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Not enough cheating and polygamy for Dynasty to enjoy.

I can excuse uncomfortable age gaps, incest, and teachers having sex with their students, but I draw the line at rich people existing!

As the kids say “based”

Based on what?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Over-moralising about fiction is kinda silly. Things that would be red flags in real life can be nice manga, as long as we're aware of what we're reading and don't base our understanding of the real world on it.
That being said, several people have mentioned how it doesn't count as immoral because you can guess that the maid secretly wanted it based on her expression, and I wanted to say that this is mega cringe and I sure hope that's not how you approach real life.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It is a sick society where rich people like this get all the sub maid sex slaves and they are not properly distributed to all according to their need.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

The top 1% of rich tops control 99% of the maids of sub

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Over-moralising about fiction is kinda silly. Things that would be red flags in real life can be nice manga, as long as we're aware of what we're reading and don't base our understanding of the real world on it.
That being said, several people have mentioned how it doesn't count as immoral because you can guess that the maid secretly wanted it based on her expression, and I wanted to say that this is mega cringe and I sure hope that's not how you approach real life.

Perhaps over-moralizing people on message boards pointing out obvious tropes in fiction is silly too.

Idk how to post memes on this comment section so everyone just pretend I posted the Michael Jackson meme of him eating popcorn instead of my long comment. Thank you.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Mm, plenty of manga use some form of coerced relationship for either drama or a gag, but I guess this just doesn't really feel like either to me? Like, it's not wacky enough to be funny, it isn't cute, and there isn't really any drama, so it's kind of just an abusive employer. I think that's why it got a lot of blowback here.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 7:48PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The comment section ended up more entertaining to read than the actual manga lol

ikr? Came here with the figurative popcorn, was not disappointed.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

yikes this comment thread

joined Mar 13, 2020

Here I thought a lot of people would find this funny and cute, but Dynasty justice warriors strike again and ruin the party for everyone. Thank you to the translator and editor this one shot was great.

You say that but it seems like the people who didn't mind were a lot angrier about others disagreeing with them.

I don't know, that comment about "wealth disparity" and calling this work "disgusting" seemed pretty upset.

Not enough cheating and polygamy for Dynasty to enjoy.

I can excuse uncomfortable age gaps, incest, and teachers having sex with their students, but I draw the line at rich people existing!

Thanks for the laugh~

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Idk how to post memes on this comment section so everyone just pretend I posted the Michael Jackson meme of him eating popcorn instead of my long comment. Thank you.

Insert meme of dude coming in with pizza only to find flames and everyone yelling and fighting
(・_・;)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

What a way to start the New Year! Alright, let's keep the shit train rolling. Me next!
clears throat
I think [Name Redacted] did nothing wrong! :D

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 11:41PM

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

huh

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This is one of those one-shot stories that are "junk food" folks can't help but eat once in a very long while.
I find it fine and cute. The style is lovely.

But the premise is something I will not tolerate nor personally do in real-life.
I am sure most folks here are mature and sane enough to do the same.

Separate fictional relationships like this from your everyday real-life.

PS. In short: you're not a horrible person if you find this fiction a little enjoyable and sweet.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Can I come to the comments section without people trying to shoehorn real life logic and morality to a fucking manga JUST ONCE?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

To reiterate myself from the last page:

Alice Cheshire posted:

Let's cool it. A few of you are getting a bit too inflammatory.

This thread is for discussion of this oneshot. If you have a specific complaint about someone's (or a group's) behavior then voice it constructively or simply don't post at all. It adds nothing to the thread. A lot of the discussion so far has been toeing the line when it comes to rules #1 and #11.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

A lot of the discussion so far has been toeing the line when it comes to rules #1 and #11.

Just those? Not even the 34th rule?

joined Jul 15, 2018

I enjoyed this one a lot and I don't really see any abuse in this story at all. Maid-san clearly loved that little power play. They're probably gonna have very kinky sex - I wanna see it lol.
And I wouldn't have a problem even if it were abusive to be honest.

Sip
joined Oct 29, 2020

Love this trope to death, thanks for translating it!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

It is a sick society where rich people like this get all the sub maid sex slaves and they are not properly distributed to all according to their need.

Based.

Arisha%20and%20suwawa
joined Jun 11, 2018

Isn't it comedy? I thought it was pretty funny till I read the comments

To reply you must either login or sign up.