Forum › Posts by pogba_bb

joined Jul 15, 2018

I may be missing something here but I don't get the whole Shiho hate. She runs her mouth, leaves the band, and gets MC to work for her new band to upset Yori. Hmm, hardly major sins in my opinion. People do so much worse in real life.
Especially the manager thing. I mean, why couldn't Yori and MC simply say no? They're such pushovers.
I like this manga mostly for the art anyways and I really wanna see Shiho date Akki. They would look fantastic together.

joined Jul 15, 2018

What I understood is that Hime doesn't love her friend back, but she may have feelings for Hana. So MC wanted Hime to end up with her friend to avoid competition for Hana. Is that it?

joined Jul 15, 2018

I enjoyed this one a lot and I don't really see any abuse in this story at all. Maid-san clearly loved that little power play. They're probably gonna have very kinky sex - I wanna see it lol.
And I wouldn't have a problem even if it were abusive to be honest.

pogba_bb
joined Jul 15, 2018

I loved this one! Nice to see yuri that isn't either sweet or downright tragic. This was just mundane and raw. And hot! I wish I'd had a kimono milf take advantage of me like that. Boring life, boo