Forum › A Person With Top Energy discussion

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Maids always say "It's for the money~" yeah yeah, sure

joined Dec 31, 2020

the spaces between lines in the go out with me dialogue is different for each line this is literally unreadable, i hope someone got fired for that blunder

It's perfectly readable, someone shouldn't lose their job over it, you just sound like a whiny b*tch...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Jeez, people on this website take everything way too serious...

With wealth disparity at an all-time high, and more to come with the failed capitalist systems starting to completely collapse, you sure as hell better bet we're going to take garbage like this seriously. It's not funny, and it's not cute. It's disgusting.

Imagine being that mad about a 4 pages doujin. I think you need to chill more Throb, more often you're too angry/vindicative about things where there is no need to. Like seriously, it's fine if you don't like it but don't come back and be aggressive to people who liked it. Just let it slide and people enjoy what they want.

Not enough cheating and polygamy for Dynasty to enjoy.

Would have been a time where those tags would have bring the same hate but now no. More funny is that afkeroge (or LucasMagnus here) though that the Bisexual/Cheating doujin they upload a few days ago will have been worse received when actually people don't seem to care at all but a 4 pages doujin where a master is a bit forceful towards her maid ? Just pure garbage and anyone who like that is an idiot. Go figure.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 6:38AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

the spaces between lines in the go out with me dialogue is different for each line this is literally unreadable, i hope someone got fired for that blunder

You mean.... cursive?

This comment section is already a dumpster fire so I made it worse

Also it's a literal doujin. Unless the people who consume the content copy it in real life I don't think we should worry about it too much. If we did that with everything creativity and story telling would just turn into a joke and our whole society would turn into something like Fahrenheit 451. There's also literal illegal age gap shit on this site, heck this might be illegal age gap in itself. Which in my opinion is way worse than "emotional manipulation," if you could even call it that since the maid clearly already had a crush on her. You could probably even argue that she did that to break her out of her tsundere shell to get her true feelings. At the end of the day we're all collectively here for one thing: yuri. LET US UNITE WITH YURI AND INSTEAD OF LETTING IT TEAR US APART!

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 7:23AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

dynasty war

dynasty war

Users of this website should be known as Dynasty Warriors.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Never change, Dynasty forums.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 1:10PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

RobinK posted:

It's perfectly readable, someone shouldn't lose their job over it, you just sound like a whiny b*tch...

Don't post like this. Read the rules before you post again.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

dynasty war

Users of this website should be known as Dynasty Warriors.

Don't give me PTSD of a certain KOEI forum.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 7:43AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I can excuse uncomfortable age gaps, incest, and teachers having sex with their students, but I draw the line at rich people existing!

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 8:03AM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Lol, people taking it to seriously. Also all the person ask is her answer, and obvious the maid is into her. I mean sure real life logic apply here, this can get really sketchy, but I do not believe that was the intend.

I thought this was alright.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 1:45PM

joined Apr 6, 2018

I was wondering wrym by "top energy"

ohhh u mean that

joined Oct 13, 2014

of all the things for people to get mad at lol

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

So there’s manga with cheating, incest, rape, physical assault/bullying but people draw the line at rich people? y’all need to go outside and touch grass istg

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

So she's using her position into getting the poor maid to date her ? seem like a manipulative bitch,damn I hate this trope

Yes, this is the face of somebody coerced into a relationship against their will.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Sexual coercion by landed gentry

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I can excuse uncomfortable age gaps, incest, and teachers having sex with their students, but I draw the line at rich people existing!

As the kids say “based”

joined Apr 6, 2019

This comment section is so funny.

Totally agree

I know, right? I came here only to laugh at the comments filled with righteous anger!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Financial blackmail and sexual harrasment is so wholesome you guys. Did you see the maid saying I need this job to survive? Cuuuuuuuuuute!

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 10:58AM

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

This, but unironically

More seriously though, this didn't quite work for me. Maybe some edits to make it clearer she was forcing the answer instead of the relationship, or one or two extra pages to better establish their feelings would make it land better.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Let's cool it. A few of you are getting a bit too inflammatory.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Oh shit

joined Dec 7, 2019

Oh wow I was not expecting this kind of reaction over this doujin. Was it really that bad for some of you guys? Eh either way I enjoyed it so thanks to the translator and typesetter!

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Here I thought a lot of people would find this funny and cute, but Dynasty justice warriors strike again and ruin the party for everyone. Thank you to the translator and editor this one shot was great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.