Forum › Black & White discussion

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

So is my reading off, or is dark-haired girl actually somewhat earnest and wanting to get along, do things well, while light-haired girl has a ton of internalized misogyny and is projecting on her?

I’m not sure still exactly how to place these characters, or what we’re supposed to think of them.

Well the entire point is to speculate over Kayos intentions isnt it? Is it possible that Kayo actually likes Junko in some way and is trying to make peace? Should Junko trust her? The point is to keep reading to see what unfolds.

Exactly! This guy gets it.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Also I understand everything so far. It isn't too difficult to understand if anything the main conflict is supposed to lie with Kayo and Junko. Their jobs or other activities are basically a sub plot because each interaction or conversation they are trying to figure the other out more than they care about the other shit. The other shit is basically a sub plot and that the characters are smart enough to have such a good understanding of complex things which translates into their dealings with each other. Or at least that's my take on it. shrug

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The end of this chapter suddenly made me think of this:

joined Mar 6, 2018

Is this.. is this just American Psycho but with japanese lesbians?

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Tendou Maya and Saijou Claudine as office ladies. Nice.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I absolutely love this top vs top vibe. It's also interesting to see office drama that feels realistic (the extreme physical altercations notwithstanding)

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Is this.. is this just American Psycho but with japanese lesbians?

With a little bit of Fight Club.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Are we finally gonna get more hate sex :D

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh, I do think it is, like the kids say, on like Donkey Kong.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

A BRAWL IS SURELY BREWING

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Are they finally going to fuck again?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Hmm. Mr. Manager seems to be playing a tricksy game. I suspect he knows more about their interactions than he's letting on and he's intentionally playing them against each other to either push them into accomplishing more or figuring out how to work together, because they'd never manage either on their own.

Also, it looks like it's time for Hate Sex: Round 2. There also seems to be some jealousy over the new girl.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Been working at an office for almost 2 years, I wish my office life was as fun as this LOL

joined Jul 17, 2020

Are they finally about to hate-fuck again?

Damn all according to Kayo's plan..now FIGHT, FIGHT, FUC- I mean FIGHT!

joined Oct 22, 2020

Enemies to lovers but they're also still enemies is just so much fun, I love this

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Such intense power play!

joined Nov 26, 2020

Wow when I skimmed through the original japanese version I assumed Kayo had done something to significantly sabotage Junko's career to make her that angry. It turns out Junko just snitched on her and didn't get the result she wanted. Junko really is the crazy one here.

Wow when I skimmed through the original japanese version I assumed Kayo had done something to significantly sabotage Junko's career to make her that angry. It turns out Junko just snitched on her and didn't get the result she wanted. Junko really is the crazy one here.

Eh, Kayo did deliberately antagonise her, with the sole purpose of provoking her. She's 100% at fault for instigating needlessly; I can't really fault Junko for giving her what she wanted.

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

Gonna pop some popcorn next chapter lol

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hmm. Mr. Manager seems to be playing a tricksy game. I suspect he knows more about their interactions than he's letting on and he's intentionally playing them against each other to either push them into accomplishing more or figuring out how to work together, because they'd never manage either on their own.

Also, it looks like it's time for Hate Sex: Round 2. There also seems to be some jealousy over the new girl.

Maybe he just likes watching them fight on the CCTV

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Don't get your hopes up. I suspect that even if it does happen, it'll be over in three panels and we won't see any of the good parts in any case. But I'll be delighted if the author proves me wrong...

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Ladies, choose your weapons....

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Don't get your hopes up. I suspect that even if it does happen, it'll be over in three panels and we won't see any of the good parts in any case. But I'll be delighted if the author proves me wrong...

Eh. If I wanted extended sex scenes, I'd go look up some hentai. This is more for the narrative and artwork, both of which include sexual elements, rather than just focusing on the sex itself.

joined Nov 26, 2020

Yeah you can read the next chapter in japanese here: https://j-nbooks.jp/comic/original.php?oKey=187 the "sex" which is way more fighting than it is sex, is over in a couple panels because its more story based than it is erotic based. Unless they both calmed down and had normal sex and realised they loved each other or if there was any other important changes to their dynamic, theres no point in making it a long sex scene. It's not mean to be a hentai.

Mod edit: Added a spoiler tag.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 3:29AM by Alice Cheshire

To reply you must either login or sign up.