Forum › A Room For Two discussion

joined Jul 8, 2020

simps who are stuck in the hololive rabbit hole!

just wanted to share that Seri reminded me of Lamy and Shouko reminded me of Botan.

*Seri is that ojou-sama underclassman
*Shouko is her^ roommate, the cool one.

just wondering if you felt that too

That is true, and Kasumi reminds me of a certain lazy cat, while Sakurako reminds me of a certain energetic dog. If you know who I refer too lol

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

My thoughts on this series:

1. It's cute.
  2. But it's not very interesting.
  3. It's definitely yuri.
  4. But they haven't had sex.
  5. This is a long thread.

Also, I'm sure I've seen Hinako before, but I don't know where, and it's irritating me no end.

joined May 24, 2014

Them girls are closer and closer to adulthood

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What was Kasumi trying to throw away when they were looking at her accessories that got Sakurako in such a huff?

joined May 11, 2018

Meh.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

What was Kasumi trying to throw away when they were looking at her accessories that got Sakurako in such a huff?

I was pretty confused because she said she was getting rid of anything Kasumi got her. Was that a typo? Or was she saying that since they share the accessories now, Kasumi doesn't wear the gifts and they can go?

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Fear not--the on-panel fisting can only be a couple of chapters away.

A pox upon your house plant! I was eating a handful of wasabi peas and busted up laughing hard enough to blast a bunch of them up into my sinuses.

The idea is that people who find that a series isn't for them choose to leave after a certain point, because consuming entertainment that doesn't entertain you is rather counterproductive, unless you're getting paid to write a critique or have legitimate criticisms about why something is problematic

While it's a nice idea and broadly true, I think if you look hard enough you'll find active thought leaders with reasonably substantial followings in just about any significant fandom. I recently watched She-Ra and found it to be a satisfying if imperfect show. While gleaning around for content, YouTube was sure to recommend me multiple accounts that have made - and are still making, for a show that ended in May - dozens of videos worth of negative content for it. The type that makes you stop and wonder, why is this person investing their time in a show that's clearly not for them, and why is their audience doing the same? RWBY and Korra also seem to be good examples of this from the outside.

The apt term for this sort of bizarre behavior is "a throbbing hate boner." There are some people that just get off on hating random things for some reason.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 4:05AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Casually making plans to visit the parents next year.

Nice to have your wife manage your schedule.

joined Dec 13, 2018

honestly the comment's section makes this manga like, 87% better, knowing that people are perpetually arguing whether the relationship is valid and worthwhile.

That really is the fundamental question of this manga, ain't it?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

honestly the comment's section makes this manga like, 87% better, knowing that people are perpetually arguing whether the relationship is valid and worthwhile.

No, it really isn't. It's been obvious that their relationship is "valid and worthwhile" since Chapter 1.

Whether it's "yuri" or not, as defined by those who invest a lot of emotional energy into that label--opinions do seem to differ.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 4:56PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
joined Apr 6, 2019

While it's a nice idea and broadly true, I think if you look hard enough you'll find active thought leaders with reasonably substantial followings in just about any significant fandom. I recently watched She-Ra and found it to be a satisfying if imperfect show. While gleaning around for content, YouTube was sure to recommend me multiple accounts that have made - and are still making, for a show that ended in May - dozens of videos worth of negative content for it. The type that makes you stop and wonder, why is this person investing their time in a show that's clearly not for them, and why is their audience doing the same? RWBY and Korra also seem to be good examples of this from the outside.

The apt term for this sort of bizarre behavior is "a throbbing hate boner." There are some people that just get off on hating random things for some reason.

And with time they start hating more and more things, turn into raging trolls, then in the end get banned by Nezchan. I know of at least two who started their mad races in this very thread.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Lmao, so that's the sort of entries Sakurako writes?

"Today is Xmas. Kasumi is wearing lavender panties. That turns me on so much."

RIP notebook, as soon as Kasumi manages to snatch it. ◫ ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 6:26PM

joined Dec 13, 2018

No, it really isn't. It's been obvious that their relationship is "valid and worthwhile" since Chapter 1.

Whether it's "yuri" or not, as defined by those who invest a lot of emotional energy into that label--opinions do seem to differ.

That would be the thesis and premise of this manga: that this unlabelled relationship is a valid and stable relationship. It's not necessary to accept the thesis as necessarily true in real life to accept the manga itself for what it is.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

A very slow burn read indeed, but ig that's how most SOL genre works are. Altho them not confirming their status is a bit irritating, if they can still lead a happy life without that, and basically like, well, better than most couples, there is not much problem there except my need for some spontaneous actions as I'm more into such works, but in the end, I am really enjoying this series even though comedy or so isn't the main theme, which is usually the case with my favourite SOLs.
The series gave a feeling of following the growth in their life (not relationship-wise tho lol ), I am pretty satisfied with this.

And fucking hell, this is such a long-ass thread kek, would've been over if the fact that everyone's tastes are different and that people are inherently judgemental was taken into account.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I was pretty confused because she said she was getting rid of anything Kasumi got her. Was that a typo? Or was she saying that since they share the accessories now, Kasumi doesn't wear the gifts and they can go?

Either misread or it's been fixed. She says: "I guess I'll get rid of anything except stuff you gave me..."

Can't figure out what Kasumi is holding, though. Guessing it was something of Sakurako's that Kasumi doesn't use.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Either misread or it's been fixed. She says: "I guess I'll get rid of anything except stuff you gave me..."

It must have been fixed, because I recall being confused about it the first time through and now it makes sense.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Flirty Sakurako is flirty.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

You know, I keep seeing the notification that stuff was removed from this manga, but what exactly was removed?

joined Dec 13, 2018

You know, I keep seeing the notification that stuff was removed from this manga, but what exactly was removed?

don't worry about it, eastasia was never a threat

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

These two are always a treat.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

ooh, a new chap! great to see them still going on at it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I can think of some excellent ways to share some moisture.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can think of some excellent ways to share some moisture.

How much energy do they require?

Because excessive physical exertion might be something of a dealbreaker.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

"Mintpocalypse" made me laugh

To reply you must either login or sign up.