Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

yeah your right ..

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

... This series, man... this series....

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why are they calling her "son" and "boy" even though she's clearly a girl? o.O (Makihara You-kun/chan)

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Why are they calling her "son" and "boy" even though she's clearly a girl? o.O (Makihara You-kun/chan)

To make the Jesus parallels more obvious, presumably

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Oh.. Cool, i guess o.O Thanks for explainin' it to me :)

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Hmm, I thought it might be foreshadowing You being a futanari, since that would make the whole son/boy thing more than just an arbitrary thing for symbolism's sake.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

No.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

that credits page on chapter 4 ~Koko!
god. this series is surprisingly good. i just hope the yuri development won't be forsaken in favor of the fightings.

last edited at Aug 19, 2013 3:09PM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Is this manga continues or not?

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Well ...not quite understand ( I'm Vietnamese) This manga give me a serious feeling ( funny then Happy then sad then disappoint ) and a new Yuri spirit.

In Short. I love it. ~

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I want the sequel please

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I have no idea what to do with this. It's going at the speed of light, and barely leaves time for the viewers to reflect upon anything. But I like it nonetheless.

This gets a like and a fave!

joined Sep 11, 2014

No continuation? Was really looking forward to see how this one ends

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

payapaya hasnt dropped it, they just dont have a translator for the series anymore. theyve been looking for a translator for a while and have even mentioned it on other series credits pages.

last edited at Apr 4, 2015 4:26PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

-_- sad, i wanted moarrrr. I would do it if i could understand and write Japanese perfectly.
And it has to be great to be god, i mean. Yeah.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

This is unironically one of my all-time favs.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Well I'm glad they had a science/magic/godly baby, but I don't really get why/how Hitsuji left/died. Black Goat and Hitsuji killed each other off? And then mc and her had that heartfelt convo and all (but it looked like she chose to leave idk) and then time skip?
Like this is a fun, quirky series, but it rushed around to weird plot points and you're either left confused, or you just accept it and keep reading :s

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I don't know how many times I gave this a try. I'm sorry, but for me this whole thing is uterly crap. :/

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

For some reason I thought this series was completed, but it turns out it's just been sitting in limbo for the last 3 (soon to be 4) years.

Honestly the writing for this isn't great, it's too fast paced but I get some weird enjoyment out of it because it's just so ridiculous.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Er yeah, last chapter has a wall of text. I just can't make it through.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

"Next time the final part"

There's no next time

Fuck they played with my feelings. Also Utena? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/scape_god_ch06#14

joined Apr 1, 2017

What?

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

what the hell was this ending? I liked the alternate universe/time traveling kind of thing before, but this one felt a little pointless.

Suddenly every conflict created by the black goat arrival was a paradox that was erased just as cheaply. Black Goat(Machine God) was sent to the past and sets in motion the machinations towards the birth of Son of God leading to the merge/destruction of the human race, which created the Machine God to be sent to the past in the first place. So why are we seeing this, if its a self creating paradox that ended itself when Son of God was killed? Its not like Midori-chan went through it all and came back.

Did i miss something, maybe was that alternate universe and merge of humanity was what gave birth to the extraneous? So those extraneous constantly travel to the past to create the conditions that birthed them in the first place?(and maybe that could cause the entropy thingy if hitsuji dint intervene) Or are they simply the burden of the unfortunate as was stated before, but well on the final timeline they did look different then portrayed in the past. Idk, i guess i read through it way too fast (×̯×)

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

After four years, this is the ending we get?

To reply you must either login or sign up.