Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Nakajima having her wild fantasy of Mihoko washing the car is such a classic. XD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Somehow I forgot about this 1 and missed the last few uploads.. I really like this :)

Does anyone know any others like this? I mean JK x OL ? Where a teen girl is persuing the hot mom type?

last edited at Dec 20, 2020 11:31PM

joined Feb 5, 2020

Ahhhh thank you for the tl I saw this on the mangaka's twitter a few hours ago, didn't think it'd be uploaded here so fast. m(_ _)m

Does anyone know any others like this? I mean JK x OL ? Where a teen girl is persuing the hot mom type?

Not exactly a manga but this author has this timelapse JK x Mom art.

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 12:19AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Takuya really is a good guy. Too bad he ended up in a yuri manga.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Dekachu will be in my nightmares I think

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Milf hunter

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Can't wait for the JK to marry the MILF, become a step-mom, stare into a mirror and go, "What I sought was within me all along."

joined Nov 14, 2014

Dammit why are the chapters so short?! xD

joined Jun 21, 2018

These chapters need to be a little longer, or go in the direction of the 0 chapters!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Can't wait for the JK to marry the MILF, become a step-mom, stare into a mirror and go, "What I sought was within me all along."

And this she achieved full satisfaction with herself

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

nio_neka posted:

Nakajima having her wild fantasy of Mihoko washing the car is such a classic. XD

It's "Nakashima" now, actually.

Lvia posted:

Hey uh chapter 8 is missing

Skywallker posted:

I Guess 8 ate itself for once

OrangePekoe posted:

What the.Thank you both!

And here I was wondering how I missed the email notification for Chapter 8.

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 9:06AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

nio_neka posted:

Yeah, similar to a last minute name change we did for Plain JK, the author doesn't use furigana (ie. tiny hiragana/katakana that tells you how a kanji symbol is read) for names, meaning that if there's a kanji with multiple readings, there's no way of telling 100% which pronunciation is correct unless the name (or at least part of it) is written out in hiragana somewhere, be it as an angry yell, a stammer, or in this case, a partial hearing.

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 9:32AM

joined May 24, 2019

"36 year-olds want love too."

Ain't that the truth.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lol, the Initial D reference... "as I deliver Tofu".

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I for one, fully support this new wave of yuri protagonists thirsting for mature ladies.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

nio_neka posted:

Yeah, similar to a last minute name change we did for Plain JK, the author doesn't use furigana (ie. tiny hiragana/katakana that tells you how a kanji symbol is read) for names, meaning that if there's a kanji with multiple readings, there's no way of telling 100% which pronunciation is correct unless the name (or at least part of it) is written out in hiragana somewhere, be it as an angry yell, a stammer, or in this case, a partial hearing.

Kinda makes you wonder why they bother with Kanji

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

The reaction faces are priceless, I'm still laughing!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I think at least a part of it is preservation. Yes, using any of the other scripts would technically be easier for people to deal with, especially foreigners. But if they only used hiragana or katakana, there's a fear that kanji would eventually become a dead script. Plus, aren't family names almost always in kanji anyway?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think at least a part of it is preservation. Yes, using any of the other scripts would technically be easier for people to deal with, especially foreigners. But if they only used hiragana or katakana, there's a fear that kanji would eventually become a dead script. Plus, aren't family names almost always in kanji anyway?

There are so many homonyms in Japanese that it's actually much harder to read something written entirely in kana. The kanji really help, otherwise it can take forever to puzzle out what each combination of syllables means, or even where one word starts and another ends.

Also, poor Takuya. This guy is being used and he doesn't even realize it.

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 7:06PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

There are so many homonyms in Japanese that it's actually much harder to read something written entirely in kana.

Yet people understand spoken speech.

even where one word starts and another ends.

You can put spaces between words. I know Japanese don't know, but neither did Latin alphabet users, until we started to.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

There are so many homonyms in Japanese that it's actually much harder to read something written entirely in kana.

Yet people understand spoken speech.

even where one word starts and another ends.

You can put spaces between words. I know Japanese don't know, but neither did Latin alphabet users, until we started to.

There's so much more information conveyed in spoken language than in most text. There's the pitch accent, emphasis, the general expressiveness of the human voice, and in most situations you can look at the person you're talking to so you get information from gestures and facial expressions. But even just listening to a recording of the human voice with no context conveys a lot distinguishing information that isn't there in most text.

Putting spaces between words would definitely help, as would using more punctuation. Maybe it's just habit and tradition that has people writing with kanji instead of just using kana for everything, but I do think it's also much easier and faster to read stuff using kanji than pure kana. Of course, the downside is that means people have to learn all the kanji.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Some words are distinguished by stress, which isn't currently written down... of course, stress can be written down...

joined Dec 14, 2019

the male lead (? not really lead but kinda) is surprisingly not annoying & I kinda feel bad for him LMAOO he’s so cute pls I hope he gets a happy ending bc we know our main pair will def get together

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

I hope he gets a happy ending bc we know our main pair will def get together

Obviously the happy end he'll get is having two moms. Seems like a pretty good outcome to me!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Daaaaamn Yuka's smooth af

To reply you must either login or sign up.